My Bump Women's Maternity Fitted Bell Sleeve Dress W/Ruched (Royal SD, Small)

September 26, 2019

My Bump Women's Maternity Fitted Bell Sleeve Dress W/Ruched (Royal SD, Small)

My Bump Women's Maternity Fitted Bell Sleeve Dress W/Ruched (Royal SD, Small)

I’m 30 weeks pregnant, 5’8” & 150lbs with a DD chest and a size small fit perfect! I like my clothes a bit fitted so I can show off my bump however I will say if I was any bigger I might have went up a size. So if you don’t like it too tight then maybe go up a size, your preference.
( & I’m not sure what other colors this comes in but if mine wasn’t black I was walking a fine line of needing a slip)

I loved this dress and have never gotten so many compliments before! I wore it to my baby shower and it was perfect for the occasion. Because of the nature of the fabric, it does start to ride up on your legs a bit, but not too much where I felt I was constantly pulling it down. I ordered a medium and yes, it did fit snugly, but everything does when you're pregnant. I felt it was very flattering and comfortable. Love it!

I’m currently 31 weeks pregnant. I wore this for my baby shower. I’m 5’10”. And I probably weigh 198 lbs. I ordered the large and it fit perfectly. If you are worried at all about showing off your bump, this may not be the dress for you. It wasn’t necessarily tight, just very form fitting so the bump is definitely on display. It was kind of see through but nothing that people really noticed. I got nothing but compliments on how beautiful the dress was. Highly recommend! Wear light colored under garments. I did notice that in their description it said that when the fabric stretches, it can be see through. Didn’t see that before ordering, but likely would have stayed with the same size as it was tighter up top and way loose in the hips and butt.

I bought this dress to wear to my baby shower. I am 5'8", C-cup bra, pre-pregnancy weight 125lb, and at 35 weeks pregnant I am 145lb. I first purchased size Small but it was WAY too tight everywhere: through the legs, hips, tummy, chest. Exchanged the Small for a size Medium which was perfect.
The dress has ruching on the sides, providing a great body contour and tummy shape... but beware: ruching is also conducive to fabric 'riding up' a bit. I found this only to be the case at the very bottom of the dress, right at the hemline; it seemed to want to flip up, exposing the hem of the dress. I'm sure some fashion tape would have helped but I did not have any at the time.
The fabric is thin/pliable so the flared/bell sleeve does not hold its shape unless your arms are down (an example of this is shown in my photo holding up the pink blanket).
I was somewhat hesitant to buy this dress; reading other reviews that the material is so cheap/thin that it is see-thru. Personally, I believe that could be a case of wrong sizing. Size up so the fabric is not stretched to the guilds, and I believe you will have an opaque garment, not see-thru.
I received many compliments on this dress. It was comfortable to wear and I thought it photographed nicely, too!

This dress is really stylish and comfortable. I bought a small and I'm 35 weeks at about 153 lbs. I probably could have sized up to a medium. The material is soft. I'm glad I found this dress. Finally something stylish for maternity. I'm so tired of seeing flowers on everything.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Specially designed to be simple, stylish, but yet comfortable and complementing through all stages of pregnancy.
  • Seasonless slim fit dress that can be worn in any occasion with style. Especially baby shower .
  • Premium fabric and process only used in boutiques, feel the softness and comfort with fewer clings and beautiful drape.
  • Care instructions: Wash gentle cycle cold with like colors/do not bleach and dry low/iron low when needed
  • Sizing Measurements: Small[Bust 34" ~ 36"], Medium[Bust 36" ~ 38"], Large[Bust 38" ~ 40"], X-Large[40" ~ 42"]

Description



This dress is super cute, but definitely made of cheap, flimsy fabric. I got the taupe color with black polka dots, and I would recommend that or a patterned one - I can see how a solid color would show every line and bump and be on the sheer side. Just for reference, I am 34 weeks pregnant, 5’2, and was a size 4 before pregnancy. I got a size small, and it’s a little snug but still looks great. I think I could’ve gone with a medium and been just fine. The length is perfect, not too short and not too long. Overall, I would recommend, but just know it’s not the nicest quality dress.

I wore this dress to a banquet and got SO many compliments on it! It is SUPER comfy and very flattering! I did wear maternity shapewear underneath of this dress, 1) As a personal preference bc I like a smooth belly and I like to feel somewhat supported. 2) The light blue material was a tiny but opaque and you will definitely need underwear that has no lines. I am currently 23 weeks pregnant, 150 lbs (140 ish before pregnancy) I ordered a medium. I think this dress is perfect for weddings, showers, maternity photos or even date night (could be dresses up/down depending on the shoes and jewelry chosen) I'm also thinking that you could wear this after baby!

I am 5’5, 31 weeks pregnant 173lbs and followed the review suggestions to size up. I usually get medium in pre-pregnancy and pregnancy sizes but ordered the large in this. It fit perfectly with a little room to grow. It was fitted but not skin tight. I probably could have done a medium as well but wouldn’t have had any extra room. The material is somewhat thin but durable and not a problem with a slip or spanks. I had no issue with riding up and I got lots of compliments! Love the dress!

It fits a little small in the arm and chest area!! I am 5'7" and 31 weeks pregnant in the picture when I wore it I was right at 177 pounds!! I think it is the prefect length for me!! The belly area has plenty of room for my belly to grow!! The material isn't what I was expecting from the looks of the picture. It is like a jersey material. So you have to wear no show panties and I wore a stick on bra because it showed to many lines and creases. The color is bomb!! I love the bright pink color!! I would recommend for the price!! Maybe order a size up if you are bigger chested or have bigger arms!

I got this dress for my baby shower that's in a few weeks and its perfect. Really comfortable and no need for a slip (I purchased a print pattern). I would size up to be sure it is not too tight in the chest area. I am 5"7 currently 28 weeks pregnant 160 lbs and the large was a good fit with room for belly growth. The bottom of the dress hits right above my knees.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar