Eye Cream for Appearance of Under Eye Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles - Triple Action Formula Soothes and Rejuvenates with Arnica and Vitamin K - 1 fl. oz.

September 10, 2019

Eye Cream for Appearance of Under Eye Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles - Triple Action Formula Soothes and Rejuvenates with Arnica and Vitamin K - 1 fl. oz.

Eye Cream for Appearance of Under Eye Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles - Triple Action Formula Soothes and Rejuvenates with Arnica and Vitamin K - 1 fl. oz.

I love this eye cream! It really helps the bags under my eyes. I have 2 children under 3 and sleepless nights are a norm. Great product!

I sleep late a lot and sometimes wake up finding myself with puffy eyes. After applying this on, it diminishes the puffy looks by a lot but don't expect a miracle to happen and completely hide everything.

I LOVE this product! I have tried many eye creams, and this by far my favorite. Not only does it smell fantastic, but the delicate skin under my eyes is no longer flaky and irritated. And since the skin has calmed down, my eyes look brighter and not as puffy. I have also noticed in just a few weeks of use that the fine lines around my eyes are starting to lessen. Overall, an awesome product that I will for sure buy again.

Okay, so I've tried every eye cream under $25 I can find. I just can't bring myself to shell out big bucks for eye cream! However, I think that this might be the best I've tried!!! I've only been using it a week, but I think I can tell a difference. And when I mentioned my age (37), one of my students said "What??? I thought you were in your twenties!" so you know, there's that ;) I like how it goes on. It doesn't take a lot and it smells very pleasant, although the scent is light. I will be purchasing again!

I have been using this product twice a day for a week and have not had noticeable results. It does seem that over time I will see results because it definitely mosturizes under my eyes.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Majestic Pure Triple Action Eye Cream; made in USA.
  • Expertly formulated to diminish the appearance of dark under-eye circle, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
  • SAFETY WARNING: Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
  • Gentle enough for daily use and applicable for all skin types.
  • Majestic Pure Triple Action Eye Cream is cruelty-free.

Description

Majestic Pure Triple Action Eye Cream is expertly formulated to diminish the appearance of dark under-eye circle, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles. It is gentle enough for daily use and applicable for all skin types.

SAFETY WARNING: Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.

This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.



I’m excited to see what continued use of this product does! I’ve only used it for about a week, but it definitely has reduced eye puffiness and I do believe that over time will help reduce some fine lines. I like how it feels going on..

Woke up looking very puffy but after using this under eye cream, not so bad! Haha. Goes on light and not greasy. My dark circles and puffiness were definitely decreased. It does have a light fragrance so keep that in mind if you’re sensitive.

This item is pretty nice. From what I can observe it looks nice with the pump bottle. The pump is nice in terms of not delivering too much. The creme is thick so it can be applied well. Also, the smell is amazing. I love how it smells. I put it on at night before sleeping and it smells great because of the proximity to my nose. Overall great buy. Only time will tell if it helps with the dark eye bags.

I haven't really noticed a difference in the color or tightness of the skin under my eyes, but it's always a good idea to use some sort of eye cream. I haven't had any negative reactions or breakouts from using this, so that's a plus. The cream is very thick, so a little goes a very long way. It does have a fairly strong smell, kind of overly floral or like a perfume for older ladies. I'd say overall, it's a decent eye cream, except for the strong smell.

So far this eye cream is wonderful.....less swelling and lines......price is awesome for the size of the product! Am anxious to see the continued use results!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar