elago AirPods Silicone Case [Dark Grey] - [Extra Protection] for AirPods Case

September 21, 2019

elago AirPods Silicone Case [Dark Grey] - [Extra Protection] for AirPods Case

elago AirPods Silicone Case [Dark Grey] - [Extra Protection] for AirPods Case

I was looking for a simple non-carabiner case (without a hook) to protect my AirPods case. I usually put them in my pocket. I'm not a big "attach it to my belt loop" person in general.

Since I just got the AirPods for Christmas, I had gone for a walk with my dog, and lifted something out of my pocket, and the case came out and landed on the sidewalk. Luckily, everything still worked, but I did get a couple scratches on the case. That's when I looked around and found this one.

I just got the case, so I'm not sure if it's durable. I can update later. It does seem to be a magnet for pocket dust. It's a little softer and thicker than the Apple iPhone case, but I think it's fine for my purposes.

This is a must if you own $160 AirPods!
It does Two important things
It protects your investment- fits Perfectly
Allows you to easily know what is the Front for easy opening .

Great protective skin for your AirPods case! I'm all about minimizing wear and tear on my products and this case first perfect. Takes a little wiggling to get it on and aligned but just keep adjusting it and it works great.

A great addition to my AirPods. Adds a lot of grip and some drop protection, and looks unique.

These are a must if you own airpods and want to keep the case pristine!! They fit like a glove and look cool AF!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • FOR EVERYDAY USE: We designed this silicone case to be the perfect add-on to your AirPods case. It adds protection and is hassle free!
  • PROTECTION: The case is made of flexible, impact-resistant silicone material. This added layer of protection will prevent scratches and buffs up protection from external impacts; Bluetooth button is also covered.
  • DETAILED DESIGN: Put your AirPods case in its new home and you will notice that the case fits perfectly! You will have access to all functions of the AirPods case without any interference from the silicone case.
  • SPLASH OF COLOR: White, Dark Gray, Jin Indigo, Lovely Pink, Baby Blue, and Aqua Blue variations are available to give your case that needed splash of color!
  • DISCLAIMER: AirPods and AirPods Charging Case is not included.

Description

The elago AirPods case is made of flexible, impact-resistant silicone material. This added layer of protection will prevent scratches and buffs up protection from external impacts; Bluetooth button is also covered.



Only issue is silicone attracts dirt and sand easily. Not the product design’s fault. Just wish it could come in another material

Color coding our AirPods became a necessity when my son got a pair. This was a fun way to tell ours apart as well as identify it to others if they get lost.

After 18 months of use, the AirPods case was showing stains & scratches. This covers all that up while looking good.

This goes in really easily, has really nice feel when touching and not cheap rubber smell or feel. Way better than the one I got else where. Recommend to all

It works as expected--snugfit and offers protection. It does collect a little bit of lint even with the grey color, but not as much as I imagined. The little bit of lint does come off easily.

I do like the texture, I find myself fidgeting with it.

Overall, I recommend it

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar