CLPP'LI Mens Comfort House Slippers Blue S

September 21, 2019

CLPP'LI Mens Comfort House Slippers Blue S

CLPP'LI Mens Comfort House Slippers Blue S

Great price on a very comfortable memory foam slipper. I usually get the moccasin varieties but these are nice for when I walk in from work and want to slip out of my work shoes and just slip into a pair of slippers without having to bend over and pull them on. Works great in the shower, or on early Saturday morning shuffling around the house wondering what I did the night before. I wear a size 11 and a half, and these probably would fit someone up to a size 13 comfortably. I can wear them with or without socks with no problems. You're not going to be able to run down the street with these but you can sure walk out to your car the mailbox without any problem if it's not too wet out.

Item comes ship in a plain platic bag. Itself inside a plastic mailer. Which causes item to be smooshed a bit. The tan color ends up a bit darker than expected but is not a problem. The slippers fit perfectly. And have a warm, fuzzy feel to them. Overall, they are a very comfortable fitting slipper. Between the memory foam insole and the no slip sole you've got yourself a great deal with these.

My boyfriend wears a size 12 I got him the s/m. When I first pulled them out they looked huge but they aren't lol. They fit him perfect. Anything over a size 12 get the large. Not too heavy of a slipper... nice hard bottom. He loves them.

Not only are these some of the most comfortable and warmest slippers I've had, the materials and attention to detail mean that they will also last longer than most of the slippers I've owned. Love them! Highly recommend!

These are great slippers. They are soft and comfortable. My biggest problem with slippers are they make my feet sweaty. These have groves that prevent it. I’m exteremy happy with this purchase and think you will too!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Slip On Design. These are handmade slippers and the perfect shoes for men of all ages, easy slip on style with a breathable open back
  • Versatile sole for walking to the mailbox, taking out the trash, or watering the lawn; machine washable material lets you easily clean off stains or dirt
  • Pamper the hard working husband, Dad, or best friend in your life by giving his tired feet a well deserved rest
  • Available in multiple size Small (7-8), Medium (9-10) and Large (11-12). These stylish slippers fit most standard foot size. We suggest you choose one size larger if you wanna looser.
  • CLPP'LI items are quality & reliable with 100% no risk money back guarantee & 1 year warranty & 24/7 after-sale service. Please feel free to contact us via amazon message if you need any help.

Description

Recommendations:

Keep them clean. They are hand and machine washable. Air or line dry preferred. Do not bleach.
The non-slip side-seamed out sole is waterproof so that they can be worn in the home or outdoors.
As light as a mobile phone.
100% no risk money-back guarantee.



Keeping my feet warm is most important thing. Comfort is second on the list. I've had a broken heel, so I really need a slipper that doesn't have that little lip around the back. Also a shoe that is closed toe because that's what I'm trying to keep warm. Even though one shoe does seem to be sewn a little funny, they do the job.

My husband loves these slippers. They are very soft and comfy and true to size. I ordered a size 10 for him and that's what I got. Would buy again.

I ordered one size up do to other customers comment "run small" However I should have ordered my size not one size up. very warm comfortable and seem well made.

I bought my husband these house slippers for Christmas. He loves them!! I notice they said they are odorless and he was been wearing them since Christmas and they don’t have any odor to them. I am so glad I purchased them he loves them and said they are very comfortable. I highly recommend them!!! 😁😁

really like the overall look and the outdoor type sole for newspaper retrieval while raining or wet ground

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar