ARRIS Heated Vest Size Adjustable 7.4V Battery Electric Warm Vest for Hiking Camping

September 11, 2019

ARRIS Heated Vest Size Adjustable 7.4V Battery Electric Warm Vest for Hiking Camping

ARRIS Heated Vest Size Adjustable 7.4V Battery Electric Warm Vest for Hiking Camping

 Very intuitive design. I took two pics which highlight the reasons I will recommend this to my friends. I will get to those in a minute.

First, I bought this for several reasons:

1)I volunteer a lot outdoors for athletic events like running/walking races and bicyle events.
2)I like to shoot at the outdoor gun range multiple times per month.
3)I film using my drone outdoors often.

These are just the reasons I use it but any reason you are outside in the cold then this is for you.

While shopping for heated vests the prices were all over the place and I really didnt see a point in spending $200 when I saw this one. I was also skeptical about some of the cheaper ones but I still did my research.

I ended up choosing this one because I liked that:

*The battery pack would also charge your phone.
*It has several levels of heat (video shows the red, white, and blue selections)
*The style of the actual vest (the others were ugly)
*the placement of the heat.
*the power button actually loogs like a logo
*The "one size fits all" style which I was a little skeptical about but glad I got it.

I wanted to write a thorough review on this because I saw one that said it was too small and I wanted to point out my two pictures related to the size.

When I first got it I was worried about it being too small so I immediately tried it on and guess what, it was too small.

BUT WAIT!

I then noticed the part that I love most about this vest and that is the size adjustment design.

First, there are very durable buttons on the top of the shoulders as illustrated in my first pic, adjusting those alone made a huge difference. The buttons are coold but I still thought it was tight.

BUT WAIT!!

GUESS WHAT?!? (Sorry but this is literally what went through my head when I discovered this)

There is not one but two zippers on each side to expand it which is illustrated in my second picture and even better, one zipper cant even be seen if the other is closed so it remains stylish.

So to test out how well this works as a "ONE SIZE FITS ALL" - My wife who is 115 lbs and maybe 5'5 tried it on in its smallest form and it fit her and she looked great. I tried it on in its largest form (220lbs and 5'8) and it was too big, so I zipped up one zipper on each side and it was comfortable.

So literally, the design is genius.

As far as the heating part, it does exactly what I expected. It is a comfortable and already warm vest that heats up.

It has three heat settings and the hottest gets very warm! Not to the point of being too hot but I will use that when it gets very cold.

I also want to point out that the described battery life is accurate. I have now had the time to run it through several charges (it isnt cold enough for me to be wearing it yet but I wanted to run it through some hoops before I missed the return period)

It is still working great!

Also, considering the battery has lasted like 6 hours, you could get a second battery if you will be outdoor all day but a 6 hour battery life for me will last me like 12 hours because I can turn it on, get warm, then turn it off for a bit because I keep my heat well.

Additionally, it is very easy to turn on! I saw someone comment on it that they couldnt figure it out. You literally just make sure the battery pack is plugged in and placed in the pocket the hold the power button for 3 seconds. Once it lights up red you just tap it once to cycle to the next level of heat and press it a second time to go to the lowest level, pressing it a third will bring you right back to hot! Holding it for another 3 seconds will shut it off.

I hope you are impressed with this as much as I have been.

I took this camping this past weekend (October 21st) in the hills of West Virginia. It was upper 70's in the daytime, and lower 30's at night. I am so glad we took this vest with us! I am 5'11", my wife is 5'2", both average body types. This vest is adjustable so it could fit us both. It fits snug by design in order for the heating pads to make body contact. It looked a little short on me, but was not constricting or anything - and BOY did it work!
When away from the campfire at night, this vest kept us nice and toasty for hours. Three heat pads in the back and two in the front, it was like wrapping up in a heating blanket.
As a bonus my wife mentioned the pads are in the perfect spots to relieve menstrual pains, though I can't speak on that personally.
Once the sun came up I realized I had forgot to turn off my mobile phone so the battery was nearly dead. The battery pack included with the vest still had enough power to charge my phone to 70%!
Very happy with my purchase, will probably get another so we don't have to share. Only complaints: It could be a little longer, and plus sized individuals may not be able to fit into it.

I have to say that i'm very happy with this vest. I purchased one for my Dad, he likes to go hunting in the winter. Every time he would go out he would load all his pockets up with those Hot Packets just to keep a little warm.
We went outside and tried it out as soon as he got it. The battery came with a partial charge so we were able to test it. We turned it on high heat and within about 5 min it was already warming up quite nicely. After about 10 min he said it was really warm on all the heating pads and felt nice.

My dad weighs about 180 lbs and usually wears a Large Shirt. you can see in the pictures that it fit nice and snug without having to adjust the size any. One of our friends tried it on as well. He weighs about 290 lbs. We adjusted the sides out all the way and he was able to put it on as well, though, it was a little tighter than he preferred. I would say that this should fit most guys that weigh between 150 and 280 quite easily. The battery says it should last about 7 hours which is perfect cause when we go hunting its usually about 6 hours in the woods.

I think this would be a great vest and would recommend it for anyone that works outside or plans to be out in the cold for more than an hour or so. I'm going to be purchasing another one for my uncle.
I've attached some pictures of the packaging and what it looks like while worn.

I'm a big fan of heated gear. I have other heated clothing, from jackets to sweatshirts, and this is my first vest. I really like the vest, because it's a lot more versatile. You can wear this vest under your hunting gear, motorcycle jacket or even regular everyday casual attire. The vest fits well, and there are buttons to adjust the vest to whatever size you may need. It looks like it would fit pretty much everybody style unless you were very small or very large. Everyone in between should fit without issue.

The vest works by plugging in the battery, then you have to hold the power button until the lights stay on. That is only to power the vest. To turn on the heat, you have to press and hold the power button on the front of the vest until it turns red. The vest will stay red and automatically switch to white (medium) probably to save battery. You can press on in to cycle through from white, to blue back to red again, which is the highest setting. The vest on Red is pretty warm. Even white is decent. To really take advantage of the heat, I feel it's best to keep the vest on the inner most layer closest to your skin, then a hoody if you're wearing one, and finally a jacket. The vest will generate heat, which your outerwear will keep in.

Some cons -
-It's annoying that you have to turn on and off the battery, in addition to the vest. Other heated wear do not have this two step process. On others you need to plug it in and press the button on the vest and you're good to go.
-The battery is proprietary, if you want to buy an extra, you must buy one from this company, and I think they go for $35 a pop.
-The charger is proprietary also, and I can't seem to find where you can buy an extra charger. Even if you buy an extra battery, it doesn't seem to come with a charger. For this reason, if you're out and about, you need to bring your charger with you to charge in the field. Not very convenient.

Overall, for the money, it's a decent buy. I'm a little concerned about the lack of options for batteries and chargers, but for now, everything works flawlessly.

I got this heated vest for the upcoming winter in Illinois. I fly fpv and there's no way I'm not gonna fly. SO... The vest arrives and I had been worried it would be small since I'm 6ft 240lbs. Boy was I wrong! With all the adjustments it fit like a glove. I have it on the medium size right now a days it fits great, I would actually suggest it under a zip up hoodie. I wore it under my winter coat in 30° and I had to run it on the low setting and I was still a little warm. The battery was easy to get charging. The included instructions show all the functions including on/off, power Lo/Med/Hi with the corresponding led color white/blue/red. I ran it for a couple hours and seemed like it was lasting a long time. When I returned home I hit the button on the smart battery and it still showed half charged. I will also be making a video of this vest shortly.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【Size Adjustable - 2018 New Adjusting Method】- The new adjusting method makes this heated vest have a nicer look and a wider adjusting range. Perfectly suitable for wearing under a jacket. Simply unzip the zippers under each arm, and replace the panels as needed to adjust to your size. Smallest size doesn`t need any extra panels at all. Unisex: Man, woman and children can use it.
  • 【5 Heating Panels & 5 Temperature Control】- 5 heating level from 40℃ to 80℃(104°F to 176°F). Perfect for outdoor activities like snowmobile, motorcycle, mountain, camping, hiking, ski, Fishing, Hunting or office routine and business. Good for use during fall and winter.
  • 【7.4V Powerful Rechargeable Lipo Battery】- Up to 7 hours comfortable warmth after fully charged. The portable lipo battery can also be used as a power supply for your phone or other devices. Most heating pads in the market is powered by 5V USB, while what we use is 7.4V battery, which could offer more power and better heat to the pads.
  • 【Health Care Heated Jacket】- Help promote blood circulation, relief pain of muscles. Best gift for parents and families for coming Thanksgiving and Christmas.
  • 【Safety】- Built-in thermal protection module. Once it is overheat, it would stop until the heat return to the standard temperature. Support Hand/ Machine/ Dry wash. We know you will be impressed with our product and quality service, but if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately as we offer a 30-day money back.

Description



 Works great :D Today was a perfect day to get this in the mail because it was a little chilly outside and I wanted to take a walk anyway.

Immediately after opening it I was disappointed that it didn't fit. 30 seconds later I found the zippers down the sides to make it a little bigger and it fit perfect. I am a mans large/x-large depending on brand. The vest looks like any other vest which is a plus, no crazy markings or anything.

The battery came half charged so I plugged it in and followed the instructions to turn it on. It didn't take long before it started to heat up, maybe 15-20 seconds. On high it should be comfortable warm without burning you or anything.

After I was done using it I plugged the battery into the charger and set it aside for a while. It took about 2 hours until it was fully charged, which is expected for the large 6000mah battery. The charger got quite warm but it didn't cause any problems. The USB port included on the battery is a nice bonus to keep your phone charged while out in the cold. I didn't run down the battery completely but I think their estimate of 7 hours sounds about right given that I didn't seem to run it down much at all.

Overall I like it. Should be pretty nice for the fall and winter months if you spend a lot of time outside.

This thing gets hot! So i bought this because i work nights in the elements on a drilling rig. With weather starting to cool down i thought id try it out. Thinking id run it it on high instantly started to feel the warmth. Thankfully its adjustable and has low med high. On low it ran for several hours and kept me nice and toasty.

Pros
Fit - good im 6ft tall 210lbs and had to adjust it to the largest fit but still had great range of movement. Can be adjusted to child size if needed with snaps and zippers.

Heat - adjustable low med and high. High was just to warm for me but not an uncomfortable heat.

Battery life - battery did not run out 8 hrs on low. Not to sure how long it would run on high pretty sure it says on the description.

bonus Power supply has usb so you can charge your phone or devices as well.

Would i recommend? Yes! I will be getting each of my crew members one of there own for the coming winter.

I purchased this vest for my son who is an avid hunter, camper, and fisherman. He absolutely LOVES this vest. What makes this vest stand out is that I had purchased another one for him in a XXXXL from another company and it didn't even come close to fitting him. Once received we did realize that it came from an Asian country and from my own experience, their sizing is very much different than our own her in the US. My son is a good sized man...about 6'2" and weighs about 260 lbs. This vest has several zippered sections of different sizes so you can adjust the size of the vest to fit you the best.

When I first took it to him after getting it, he was actually getting dressed to go deer hunting. He didn't have time to make any sizing adjustments to the vest, so I just zipped in all of them thinking it would be a tight fit after our previous experience with the other vest. I was wrong. Much to my surprise, it was way too large for him. He just said he would wear it like it was and make the adjustments when he got home. I told him to send me a text and let me know how it was doing in the "warming up" department.

Within an hour, I got a text saying it was super warm and he actually could not wear it on its highest setting. Once he got home he said he removed the largest sections on both sides and it fits him like a glove!! So for anyone who is on the large side, I highly recommend this vest!!!! Personally, I think it could be a few inches longer but he doesn't seem to mind. He has worn the vest several times and was wearing it when he bagged his first deer during muzzle loader season. I did pay the extra $10 to get the fleece version. According to my son, the vest is very warm even with no heat turned on at all. So, overall I am very pleased with this purchase. It came fairly quickly as well

I like the waistcoat. It's very customisable. The heater bit, on the other hand, once again is useless. I haven't even USED this thing outside in the cold yet. I did try it when it arrived to see if the battery and all the heater settings worked, and they did. Today I tried for the first time to use it outside as it's cold, and guess what? Battery's useless. It isn't charged. It WAS charged, but now it will not hold a charge or show any sign at all that it is plugged into a power source to charge. No lights come on. No blue light, no red light, no white light. It was never left plugged in for hours, either. It's also never been run down. (Didn't get the chance to run it down, did I?!)

The item still has the tag attached and as I haven't been able to use it yet what I'd like is a new, working battery, but if the seller doesn't want to do that, a refund will do. I'd rather a new battery, as the latter will not help keep me warm in this cold weather. Let's see what the seller chooses as their solution.

December 3rd 2018: The seller has communicated their disappointment with my experience. They have apologised and offered to correct the situation in a way that I find completely acceptable, and reflects really good customer service practice. I am pleased to be able to update this review. Of course I cannot assure everyone that this standard will be consistent, but as a consumer I am now completely satisfied with both the product (now we know it will be working) and the customer service I do appreciate it.

Thanks.

I've never owned one these vest before but i have always been curious about them. How well do they work? Do they truly get hot enough to keep you warm? Are they bulky?

When it first arrived 3 days ago it was in a simply plastic packaging. There isnt much to it which is easy and simple! It has the jacket(with the cord that comes out of the front left pocket), the power bank, the charger for the power bank, and a simple to follow user guide. I immediately opened it up and plugged it in. I hit the power button located on the left chest part of the vest. Hold it down for 3 seconds to power on. Immediately i noticed the pads began to heat up and up and up and up until it was too warm for me to wear anymore. So yes, it definitely does the job!

The vest fit very nicely and to my surprise i noticed the zippers on each side of the vest to make it larger if need be! This vest i would say fits most as im 6 foot and 185lbs and without any sides unzipped it fits nicely. The side zippers give alot more slack if need be!

Its not bulky what so ever its actually much thinner than i had anticipated and its also comfortable!

Overall I am definitely satified and cant wait to wear it snowboarding this season!

A++++

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar