Wholesome Pride Pet Treats New Sweet Potato Chews Dog Treats - Grain Free, All Natural, Vegetarian, Made in The USA, 16 oz

August 24, 2019

Wholesome Pride Pet Treats New Sweet Potato Chews Dog Treats - Grain Free, All Natural, Vegetarian, Made in The USA, 16 oz

Wholesome Pride Pet Treats New Sweet Potato Chews Dog Treats - Grain Free, All Natural, Vegetarian, Made in The USA, 16 oz

Four stars, assuming the product is fresh. My dog loves these sweet potato treats, and I purchase them regularly at a local pet store. They're chewy (when fresh) and don't contain a bunch of additives.

However, I would not recommend buying them through Amazon. My local pet store was out, so I thought I'd try purchasing through Amazon. Big mistake: while my order arrived on time, the treats were completely stale, dried out and unusable. I ended up throwing the entire bag away. They were back in stock at my local store the next week: nice and fresh the way my dog likes them.

I am upgrading my review to 5 stars today.
This seller is the one to buy from! I ordered a 16 oz size and it came from different seller...they were horrible, only skins, and brittle like potato chips! This 8 oz size, from this seller is awesome! They are chewy slices if sweet potato that my dog loves!!!
Thank you for a superior product 👍

My dog - Herbert (Herbie) just LOVES these treats!!! And he is rather finicky! Success! It is a good "big" size for him since he is only 10 lbs but I think this would be a good treat for any dog- small to large!

This is a great product & priced right! We had been buying the Duck wrapped Sweet Potato but the price increased $5 to an already expensive dog treat. Plus, they were made in China, but reinspected in the USA. This is a good substitute without the added fat, and made in USA. We are very happy & so are our fur babies. I just ordered my second bag. We do have to cut them as our gals are smaller but it's worth the effort.

I am happy with Wholesome Pride's products. The only problem is there is some confusion over "fries" and "chews". My dogs like both, so that isn't a problem, but I think I'm ordering chews and then receive fries. I have spoken with the vendor and I think it will get corrected.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 1 lb. Package of 100% dehydrated sweet potato dog treats
  • 100% natural and healthy treat is sourced and made in the USA
  • Grain-free and vegetarian treat that's a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals
  • Totally digestible treats that are easy on sensitive stomachs. Age range description: All Life Stages
  • Easy-to-store resealable bag

Description

Your dog’s new favorite treat! These sweet potato fries are healthy, delicious treats that are perfect for large dogs - or, cut into smaller pieces for small and medium size dogs! You can feel great about giving these all natural treats to your pet. Plus, they won’t stain your carpet or leave grease spots like other dog chews!



MAXX LUVS his sweet potato treats. I have yet to receive a bad batch as mentioned in other reviews. I have ordered numerous times and will continue to order.
Great size portion which bake it perfect for my shitzu to chew on.

My female Schnauzer has sensitivity issue with many treats. This is NOT one of them! Both my dogs love um and can enjoy without and intestinal issues! :)

My dog loves these. When I am too lazy to make my own I spend too much money on dried potato. Haha. The dogs just love them and they are a great healthy snack.

Switched to this brand of sweet potato treats after the one we were using became hard to find. Love that they are made in the US. My dog and all his playmates love them. They are easy to cut into smaller pieces and the bag lasts for awhile.

At first our dog wasn't sure what to make of these, but now enjoys one every other day. I give her one of these and a Whimzee (another vegetarian treat).

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar