Rekukos 3-Tier Demountable Plastic Jewelry Box Organizer Storage Container With Adjustable Dividers 30(Large) Grids by (Blue)

August 24, 2019

Rekukos 3-Tier Demountable Plastic Jewelry Box Organizer Storage Container With Adjustable Dividers 30(Large) Grids by (Blue)

Rekukos 3-Tier Demountable Plastic Jewelry Box Organizer Storage Container With Adjustable Dividers 30(Large) Grids by (Blue)

 Bought this for Lego dimension collection and it works perfect. Clicks can be loose sometimes so we’re careful when we pick it up but it keeps them organized and love the ability to change the compartments for larger figures.

I love this organizer! I have LOTS of bracelets, this organizer allows me to organize them by color. Each level easily unsnaps at the sides for easy access to whatever bracelet I need. I stacked two sets together so I have six levels. I kept all the compartments inside (they are removable)....each little compartment holds from 2 to 4 bracelets depending on their size and flexibility. I do hold the whole set from the bottom when I lift it, the top lid and handle might be a little too flimsy to carry the weight of all those bracelets. But it’s perfect for my needs!

Great product, I just ordered another one!

I use these for delicate plastic models and they are great. Just use some spare plastic bags from the endless pile under the sink as padding and they're safe. I like that they trays are modular, you can take out dividers to make larger spaces or leave them in for smaller items. And that you can add trays to make a box 4 or 5 high.

It's a little thin but it works well for storing my larger jewelry charms. Has plenty of compartments.

I guess I should have looked that the dimensions better. I was expecting this to be bigger. But I don’t have a lot of ornaments so I think it should work.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Material: made of durable hard plastic
  • 3-Tier Design.Scientific scale and spec for using the space better
  • 30(Large) grids hard plastic storage box organizer, simple and practical
  • Removable dividers: The grid inside the box can be moved, so you can adjust the dividers to create your own size compartments
  • Perfect for Toys, models,storing earrings, rings, beads and other mini goods

Description

- 3-Tier Design.Scientific scale and spec for using the space better
- 30(Large) grids clear hard plastic storage box organizer, simple and practical
- Removable dividers: The grid inside the box can be moved, so you can adjust the dividers to create your own size compartments
- Perfect for Toys, models,storing earrings, rings, beads and other mini goods



I like the product, but the compartments are a lot smaller than I thought they would be.

Finally found a perfect storage case for vintage hot wheels Rrrumblers. I'm ordering more!!!

the sections are a little small. but they did the job

functions, but concerned that it won't last. The tabs seem a little weak.

works great for my lego dimensions characters.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar