Scott Rags In A Box 75260, White, 200 Shop Towels/Box, 8 Boxes/Case

August 25, 2019

Scott Rags In A Box 75260, White, 200 Shop Towels/Box, 8 Boxes/Case

Scott Rags In A Box 75260, White, 200 Shop Towels/Box, 8 Boxes/Case

I have been using these rags in a box for about ten years now for clean up in my woodworking, auto, and leatherwork. They are a great, tough, absorbent, cheap (around 0.06 cents apiece in bulk), disposable alternative to more expensive cotton rags. No, these rags are not made out of cotton but are a felted wood fiber. They are super absorbent, better than cotton, and when you get them cruddy you can just toss them rather than face the wrath of your significant other after you run a bunch of oily rags through the washing machine! They are not affected by oils, alcohol, or any solvent you might find in normal shop use. One great benefit, at least for me, is that they do not "shed" little pieces of fiber like cotton rags do when you are applying, or cleaning up, stains or wipe on finishes. One final caveat is to be sure that you are buying these towels from "fulfilled by Amazon" so you get the 8 box case rather than the scam artist who is selling the single box for the case price!

I have searched for and tried many cheaper alternatives to this product but keep coming back to it.
We use this at home in the kitchen in place of any kind of cloth towels. That way we don't have to worry about bacteria from meat handling lingering in a kitchen towel just waiting to make someone sick.
I can only describe these as a kind of disposable cloth, you can wipe up a spill...wash and rinse this under the sink...wring it dry and reuse for for more spills...so pretty great to have. We reach for it for everything.
To conserve a little what we do is if we wash our hand (that wasn't dirty to begin with) and use a fresh piece of this rag to dry our hand; then we lay the slightly damp rag beside the sink. Anyone in the kitchen may see 2 or 3 rags laying by the sink which may be dry by the time they see them there; but they know someone only used them to dry their hand. So if there is a spill they can use them on the spill and then toss them...Not really being cheap but if you dry your hand with one of these then toss it in a house with 7 folk like me then it gets kinda expensive.

Oh these are great. Basically they are disposable towels, in a box. They have as much capability as an actual towel rag, but are still disposable. I would say that regular towel rags are still superior, but if you have the need for disposable ones, you won't get any better than these. These can clean like nothing else, and absorb quite alot. They don't break like paper towels when wet, and can hold up to intense scrubbing. Definitely an indispensable cleaning tool to have.

We just remodeled our kitchen and made one of the upper cabinets above the microwave and close to the sink to hold a box of these Scott rags. This 200 count fits perfectly into the cabinet and we put a hole in the front so that the towels can be pulled through and we put a sheetmetal piece to help tear them off. Perfect place for a perfect towel.. We also have a bike/mechanic shop and they even work well out in our shop area. The guys love them and we no longer have to worry about people walking off with the cloth shop towels and NO more laundering...:-) Much cheaper for our shop also...

I have always been a "fan" of Viva paper towels. Rags in a Box, White 200 count is made by the same company. In my humble opinion each rag is very strong and durable. I use them particularly when I do not want to scratch a surface. For example my stainless steel kitchen sink was showing signs of "scratches" whether or not I used a soft cloth to clean it. "That's strange," I thought. Anyway after I had begun to use these "rags", there has not been any more scratch marks. I use the same cleaner. The only change is that I began to use "Rags in a Box" and my two year old stainless steel kitchen sink looks brand new again. These durable "rags" do great jobs on the granite countertops as well as all around the house. They are a good value as I do not see myself having to purchase this product "every time I turn around"! I would purchase these again~~highly recommend.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 8 boxes of 200; 1,600 disposable shop rags per case (Scott Rags in a Box, All-Purpose)
  • Box of rags contains absorbent towels that feel and perform like a cloth; each one is 10" x 12"
  • Strong, durable, and multi-purpose for thousands of projects like painting, polishing, detailing, spill clean up, staining, polishing and refinishing furniture
  • Designed for wet or dry cleaning applications
  • POP-UP Box (box of rags) with built-in handle allows you to take the product to the job while keeping rags clean

Description

When you have tough jobs to tackle, you can trust Scott Rags in a Box, All-Purpose. These white disposable towels are made of cellulose fibers with a latex binder for thickness, absorbency, and strength. They are suitable for business projects, major home improvement projects, and general business cleaning and housekeeping (not recommended for direct contact with food products). The cardboard container has built-in handle holes to assist with portability and the pop-up hole in the center allows continuous access to individual wipes. Industrial wipes are non-woven disposable rags consisting of wood pulp, synthetic fibers, or a blend, and reinforced with a binder. They are used to wipe small quantities of solvents or other liquid from your hand, tools, equipment, or other surfaces.



not really rags but a heavy duty paper towel, but i knew that going in. if you didn't, and thought that you were going to get real fabric, you'd most likely be really disappointed, like when you learned that santa isn't real.
Nonetheless, they do work well for soaking crap up and wiping whatever you feel like. great in the garage when you're changing the oil in your Yugo. Not the cheapest thing in the world, but pretty tough so I guess if you want quality, you're gonna pay for it.

I saved $6 PER BOX! That is a $48 savings and I never have to hear "they should be in next week" from my hardware store.

Shop towels are a must for any shop. I work on firearms and my first and last tool is a white shop towel to wipe the gun down. Very absorbent whether oil, cleaner, or water.

Strong enough to stand up to wax removal. Flexible enough to be use as a bore swab.

I love this product, it makes for easy storage and usage being that they are rags in a box. I use this to clean up pretty much anything since they are quite absorbent and remove grime and dirt well. I would recommend these rags in a box to anyone with a shop where there are always spills. I enjoy detailing cars and using this product helps clean up dirty rims. This is the ultimate product because you can take cars with horrible rims and make them look so clean, from rags to riches.

I use these for everything! I keep a spare roll of paper towels around, but I can't remember the last time I actually bought them. I keep a box in my workshop and one in the kitchen. It's not pretty, but they work so much better.

I use these every day in my business. I have tried other brands and they do not hold a candle to Scott Rags. Other brands I have tried are just wimpy.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar