Pressure Cooker Accessories Set, Compatible with Instant Pot 6 and 8 Qt, Includes Steam Basket with Divider, Springform Pan, Egg Bites Mold, Stackable Steam Racks, Magnetic Cheat Sheet, by Goldlion

August 21, 2019

Pressure Cooker Accessories Set, Compatible with Instant Pot 6 and 8 Qt, Includes Steam Basket with Divider, Springform Pan, Egg Bites Mold, Stackable Steam Racks, Magnetic Cheat Sheet, by Goldlion

Pressure Cooker Accessories Set, Compatible with Instant Pot 6 and 8 Qt, Includes Steam Basket with Divider, Springform Pan, Egg Bites Mold, Stackable Steam Racks, Magnetic Cheat Sheet, by Goldlion

Of the three sets I own, this one is quickly becoming my favorite. I’ve only used the steamer basket so far, but will update this review once I try out the other items. I really like that the steamer basket comes with a removable divider. Using it was a breeze. The food cooked evenly; nothing was undercooked. The coated handle made it easy to remove from the Instant Pot; no potholders needed.

More info to come soon.

I have used the egg accessory set and it is very good for boiling about 14 eggs and it's very easy to use. The eggs stays in their slot and it is very easy to clean the set in dish washer.
The magnetic cheat sheet is a life saver and it helps me every time I plan to cook a new veggie. The steamer basket has a divider which can separate the veggies that goes in the Instant pot.
I am yet to try the egg mold and spring-form pan, but these are well built and overall product quality is nothing less than great. I would definitely suggest this to a a friend. The item was shipped out before the expected date.

First thing I had to do was steam me some eggs. I LOVE LOVE it being double stacked. Next I steamed cauliflower and broccoli TOGETHER but yet separate, that divider is a blessing. Next I mixed me up some eggs, cheese, onion and bell peppers and used the silicon pan, I was pleasantly surprised at how easy they were to make and the clean up was a breeze. I’m going to buy another set later on this year for my daughter-in-law. Thank you for making such a great combo set for my IP.

The basket fits perfectly into the inner pot of the Instant Pot. I've used it three times and have only had it less than a week. I've also used one of the racks to pressure cook potatoes and chicken breasts. I like that it sits higher than the one included with the Instant Pot thus keeping the food out of the water. I also bought three seals for the lid and replaced the original with the red one. The only problem is that it lifts the inner pot up a bit when I loosen the lid but I think that is due to being new and not broken in yet. Everything cleans up easily.

This kit pairs perfectly with my instant pot recipes. The quality of all the pieces is very good which gives me faith that they will last me for many years to come. The strainer is a nice large size, I can steam many veggies at once and I love the divider that allows me to keep all the veggies seperated while cooking. The egg rack is super handy when trying to make Egg curry. I can cook my gravy while steaming the eggs all in one go! I used the cake pan was the only place I struggled a bit while trying to use it to make a cake. There is a small area at the bottom in which the batter seemed to leak through, but after addressing this with the Seller, he gave me a helpful tip of lining the bottom with some foil. The silicon cups are nice thick quality. The instructions say they can be used for heat and for cold molding. I have yet to try it for cold recipes but they worked just fine in the instant pot. Lastly, I think the magnets that give you a cheat sheet of cooking times are so handy! Now I dont need to google how long to cook new items in the instant pot. There is one for meat, grains and veggies!!! Love this product and would totally recommend to someone thinking of buying!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【THE ULTIMATE PRESSURE COOKER ACCESSORIES】Everything you need for your Instant Pot in one set, includes 1 Steamer Basket, 1 Removable Divider, 1 Non-stick Springform Cake Pan, 1 Silicone Egg Bites Mold, 2 Steamer Egg Racks (Stackable), 3 Magnetic Cheat Sheets. Perfect fit Instant Pot 6 Quart and 8 Quart.
  • 【STEAMER BASKET WITH PATENTED DIVIDER】Sturdy food grade materials (304 stainless steel, silicone) ensure contaminant-free cooking pleasure; patented divider easily separates items for easier batch cooking; stackable design saves valuable storage space
  • 【NON-STICK SPRINGFORM PAN】Springform buckle and non-stick coating easily release delicate baked goods and make clean-up simpler than ever; upgraded 304 stainless steel latch is more durable to rust resistant; designed to fit 6 & 8 Qt Instant Pot models with bigger capacity than competitors
  • 【SILICONE EGG BITES MOLD】Freezer/microwave/oven safe since all including the lid is food grade silicone; 7*25 oz capacity allow for a plethora of your favorite dishes, spoil your loved ones with fantastic Starbucks sous vide egg bites, mini meatloaves, or create something new and be creative
  • 【STACKABLE STEAMER RACKS AND MAGNETIC CHEAT SHEET】The stackable egg steamer racks boil 14 eggs at a time or hold bowls/plates/pans for pot in pot recipes; the magnetic cheat sheet conveniently displays cooking times for common foods, super easy sticks to every pot or fridge

Description

No more looking around to gather all accessories, with this set you have all you need in one affordable package.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
1 * Steamer Basket
1 * Removable Divider
1 * Non-stick Springform Cake Pan
1 * Silicone Egg Bites Mold
2 * Steamer Egg Racks (Stackable)
3 * Magnetic Cheat Sheets
1 * User Guide

USE REMINDERS:
Steamer Basket:
● To use the removable divider, just insert the locating pin of the divider into the hole in the center of the basket
● Before cooking, put the basket handle down for the easy opening and closing of your pressure cooker lid
● The basket is dishwasher safe, handle and silicone cover are removable for thorough, hygienic cleaning
Non-stick Springform Pan:
● Set up on a flat and stable surface, align the ring with the bottom, then lock the latch
● To preserve the non-stick coating please hand wash with normal dish soap and sponges; do not use aggressive cleaners or steel-wool sponges
Magnetic Cheat Sheet:
● * indicates time for frozen ingredients

MATERIAL:
All silver metal parts are made of 304 stainless steel, handle cover and egg bites mold are made of silicone, all materials have food grade quality.

DIMENSIONS:
Steamer Basket: Ø 8.5''; height (basket + feet): 5.5''; Ø drain holes: 0.1''
Steamer Racks: Ø upper layer 5.9'', lower layer 6.9''; height: upper layer 2.6'', lower layer 2.0''; total height stacked 4.2''
Non-stick Springform Pan: Ø 7.0''; height: 2.7''; capacity: 53 oz
Egg Bites Mold: Ø 8.3''; height: 2.0''; capacity: 7 * 2.5 oz
Magnetic Cheat Sheet:4.7 x 4.7''

''Love Cooking and Enjoy Your Life''
Goldlion's mission is to assist you to cook like a pro! Surprise your friends and family with carefully crafted dishes and enjoy the new freedom and creativity that our products give you!



I love this kit! I ordered this mainly for the steamer basket/divider, but there are so many other cool accessories. This makes eggs much easier, and I'm gonna try baking a cake with the cake pan the next time there's a birthday. And I really like the magnetic reference guide, because just having to do that one extra step of Googling how long to cook each thing is a hassle, so this way, it's available "at a glance" -- you just stick it to the Instant Pot, and you've got ready-made directions on how long to cook each thing. Cool, huh? It seems very durable, but after a month.. I can't speak to that. Ask me in ten years.. I'm sure I'll still be using all these accessories with my Instant Pot, and happily!

I was pleasantly surprised by this accessory set! I've bought other sets like this before, hoping I'd finally found a good one, and I did!! It arrived earlier than expected and in perfect condition. First thing I tried was the egg steamer thing. I've never been good at making hard boiled eggs. But these came out absolutely perfect! I did another batch a few days late and they came out perfect, too! I have also used the egg bites mold and the only problem I had, and it was 100% my own fault, is I misplaced the steamer rack that comes with the instant pot so it was hard to get the mold back out. I made the egg bites with some left over veggies and they were delicious. I love that I can make different little egg bites for each person without having to spend the whole morning cooking. I've also used the steamer basket. Once with the divider and once without. The divider is so convenient! And the silicon around the handle makes it so much easier to pick up without worrying about getting burned. Just make sure both things you are cooking take the same amount of time. I overcooked my zucchini a bit but, again, my own fault. The steamer basket holds so much, too! The only thing I have yet to try is the cheesecake pan. I need to find something that I can use that for besides cheesecake. I mean I LOVE cheesecake but I'm trying to eat more healthy. Over all, I think this set is very much worth the price, which isn't really that expensive to begin with. I give it two thumbs up! I've already put another order in with this seller. Like I mentioned above, I misplaced the original steamer rack so I'm going to try their silicone one! I have no doubt that it will be as good of quality as this set!!

I absolutely love this set for my Instant Pot! It’s the perfect addition to making my life in the kitchen easier! I have found myself using the silicone mold at least 1-2x a week to make egg bites for easy breakfasts and the egg stands make “boiling eggs” even easier than before... and if you haven’t done “boiled” eggs in your pressure cooker yet, do it, and change your life!

Very impressed so far with my instapot accessories from Goldlion. One doesn't realise when purchasing the instapot that one needs all the extra accessories in order to get the best functionality from it, When you start adding up the cost of each item separately, it can get expensive why is why I went with a package, not really expecting much. I'm so impressed with the excellent quality of all of the items here.

Haven't used them but they are of really good quality and no doubt will be useful and very functional. I was kinda expecting the usual flimsy product especially in this price range. All excellent quality heavy duty stainless steel and thick silicone. Nothing flimsy. What surprised me is how good even the packaging is; heavy duty plastic coverings, thick cardboard, thick protective foam, everything well protected.
I like having the magnets for quick reference as that will really improve functionality and decrease time spent looking up times and recipes everytime I use it.
This is impressive value. I'm going to check out what else this company sells.

Nice set, impressed with the quality. I like the fact that there is a use for every single piece in the set. Can't wait to make a cheese cake, Just in time for the holidays.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar