Premium Hair Growth Conditioner with Biotin, Keratin, Argan Oil & Breakthrough Anti Hair Loss Complex Deep Treatment of Damaged, Dry & Colored Hair for Men & Women, Sulfate Free

August 26, 2019

Premium Hair Growth Conditioner with Biotin, Keratin, Argan Oil & Breakthrough Anti Hair Loss Complex Deep Treatment of Damaged, Dry & Colored Hair for Men & Women, Sulfate Free

Premium Hair Growth Conditioner with Biotin, Keratin, Argan Oil & Breakthrough Anti Hair Loss Complex Deep Treatment of Damaged, Dry & Colored Hair for Men & Women, Sulfate Free

So I have been using this product for a couple months now and have a receeding hairline in the front and I'm really starting to see a difference with the growth of my hair and am very happy with the results so far will keep using this product!

I would highly recommend this conditioner. It is moisturizing and leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. It rinses easily and leaves my hair feeling conditioned but with volume and body. The scent is mild and pleasant.

I have used several different Pure Biology products and like their face and skin care products this conditioner doesn’t disappoint. I love the natural ingredients and oils in the conditioner. The conditioner leaves my thick hair soft and manageable. It absorbs well without an oily residue. I cannot say if it helps with hair growth as I haven’t been using the product very long and this isn’t an issue I face. The product comes well packaged and shrink wrapped to avoid leaks.

This is a great conditioner. My hair feels stronger and softer, and this has helped with styling as well. Advertised time for this conditioner to work is 2-3 months of consistent use, and I feel that is an appropriate timeline to see maximum results, though you will still see positive results quickly.

I bought this product because of sudden hair loss. My hair loss is back to normal and thickened. The conditioner also leaves my hair looking healthy and more manageable.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • HAIR GROWTH CONDITIONER - Packed with Biotin, Keratin, Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin B and Vitamin E, this biotin conditioner adds proprietary hair growth complexes clinically indicated to stimulate deep growth and prevent breakage and hair loss.*
  • VOLUMIZE & THICKEN - A gentle everyday conditioner designed to volumize, strengthen, thicken and stimulate natural hair regrowth while providing intense moisture is an ideal solution for treatment of thinning, breakage, damaged and spilt ends.*
  • HAIR GROWTH PRODUCTS - Pure Biology offers a hair growth shampoo and conditioner for a natural set of hair loss products for men and women wanting thicker, fuller hair and prevent hair loss.* All hair types including color-treated; Non-GMO; Cruelty free; Paraben free; Sulfate free; Made in the USA.
  • HAIR REGROWTH - Amino Kera NPNF Keratin helps strengthen and repair damaged hair while moisturizing and conditioning.* Procapil fights follicle aging to help prevent hair fall and hair loss for men and women.*
  • SULFATE FREE - Argan Oil promotes new hair growth, hair surge and helps volumize hair* Rosemary Oil helps with treatment of alopecia and thinning hair.*

Description

BIOTIN SHAMPOO - Similar to our hair growth shampoo, our hair growth conditioner ingredients include Biotin, Keratin, Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Rosemary Oil, Clary Sage Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin B and Vitamin E, and added a breakthrough hair loss conditioner complex Procapil which has been clinically shown to help stimulate hair growth and hair regrowth by regulating hair follicle development, preventing hair loss.* Biotin for hair growth is essential to have in a biotin conditioner to help stimulate our conditioner for thinning hair and hair loss, making this premium hair growth conditioner a great addition to hair regrowth for men and hair thickening products for women.* HAIR REGROWTH CONDITIONER - Our volumizing conditioner is a perfect conditioner for overall hair regrowth, hair repair, hair loss treatments, hair loss products, hair growth products, conditioner for color treated hair, conditioner for curly hair, deep conditioner and hair conditioner for damaged hair.* This sulfate free hair conditioner has the unique ability to help slow the process of male hair loss and stimulate hair regrowth.* PROCAPIL - Our volumizing conditioner features dht blockers that help slow male hair loss and hair fall, allowing the conditioner for hair loss to increase blood circulation to hair follicles and stimulate hair growth.* Pure Biology offers a premium hair growth shampoo and conditioner concentrated on helping treatment of thinning hair and hair loss, and volumizing and thickening hair for men and women* KERATIN CONDITIONER - Keratin amino acids enhance this keratin hair treatment shampoo and conditioner.* Cleanse, moisturize and repair damaged, thinning hair and split ends with our anti hair loss conditioner and hair thickening conditioner - both hair products for women and men are must-have's in your hair care!*



After having my baby my hair thinned out so much and was just broken! After using this for a month my hair is so much healthier and starting to thicken back up!

I've been using this product for about a year now and have definitely noticed new hair growth

I’ve has this product for about 2 months now and I love the way my hair feels. The conditioner leaves my hair soft and voluminous. I have also noticed it helps my wavy hair stay curled when I use a bit extra during the shower!

Usually when I shower my hair feels naughted after, but this conditioner makes it silky and smooth! It doesn't make me cringe when I have to brush my hair.

This is by far the best conditioner I have ever tried! I am really into the way my hair products smell so its surprising that I found the best smelling one online, but it smells amazing and its makes my hair super silky but doesn't weigh it down at all. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ It reminds me of one I used to buy at the salon for almost twice the price!!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar