Pillow for Sleeping - King - Hypoallergenic Memory Foam Bed Pillows - Luxury Comfort for Side Back and Stomach Sleepers - Cooling Bamboo Cover - Adjustable Loft to be Soft or Firm

August 27, 2019

Pillow for Sleeping - King - Hypoallergenic Memory Foam Bed Pillows - Luxury Comfort for Side Back and Stomach Sleepers - Cooling Bamboo Cover - Adjustable Loft to be Soft or Firm

Pillow for Sleeping - King - Hypoallergenic Memory Foam Bed Pillows - Luxury Comfort for Side Back and Stomach Sleepers - Cooling Bamboo Cover - Adjustable Loft to be Soft or Firm

I have never bought a pillow besides whatever pillow was on the shelf for cheap. Now that Im older, the neck and back seem to keep me awake more often.
This pillow came compressed, but when it opens, it starts expanding to the point that it seems like a pretty hard pillow. I unzipped the cover, and took out about a shoebox full of the shredded foam, and sleep like a baby! I could actually take a little more out, but for now, no more neck aches, and I sleep all night.
I almost bought a My Pillow, but couldnt justify the price, and to be honest, they make the most annoying commercials on planet earth. So this pillow was just what the Dr. ordered, for a great price!

Very heavy, comfortable pillow! Firstly, they send very detailed directions with pillow on USB on how to take the pillow from delivery to bed. I was impressed with that added bonus. It's quite thoughtful to go that extra step and include this for your customers. Thank you! I personally left the pillow to "open" for three days. I just left in on a chair and let it naturally do its thing. When it was full I couldn't wait to test it out at night. It's very comfortable... not stiff, not soft- it really is just right. I used Buckwheat pillows prior to switching to bamboo and I have to say I enjoy the bamboo more. My neck doesn't feel as tense in the morning...

Pillows are so difficult...they never seem to be just right or last long enough, right, well this one solves all the problems one can have with pillow issues. I bought one for my husband first. We got it, it came a bit flat, opened up and the air just fluffed it right up. There are foam pieces inside that you just simply pull apart and break up to your desire. My husband seems to be hard on pillows and this is the only one that has held up. It is very comfortable and never goes flat. I ended up getting me one too. I love it!

Sleeps very good. You always can find a spot that you like or fluff it around till you do. Definitely best pillow I’ve had in years. Downside is it smells so bad out of the bag/box even worse when you lay on it. I put in the dryer on low with dryer sheet for 20 minutes like they recommend only fluffed it up did nothing for the smell took 3 days and one dryer session a day to be able use it. Also they don’t offer extra stuffing to make the pillow more firm that would have been nice. If they could do something about the smell out of the box I would give it 5 starts.

I have bought 12 of these pillows. I strongly suggest this pillow in a king size. That way you can easily adjust the pillows micro fibers to your comfort level and still have plenty of pillow to get a great night sleep. I have owned my pillow for 2 years now and still suggest it to everyone. Friends and family. I give them as gifts. I know it will truly help you get a better night sleep and wake up with less pain in your neck and upper back. Even my lower back feels better after using this pillow. This pillow is for all ages. I bought one for my 4, 10, 12 year old nieces. They all love them and will have a great pillow for sleep overs. My mother who is 67 loves hers as well. Works for all ages. I will continue to gift and buy these pillows for myself and others.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Bamboo derived rayon
  • WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT IT? - I'm glad you asked! Most pillows will clump up throughout the night and leave your neck twisted up and bent out of shape. With the adjustable shredded memory foam you can contour the pillow to give you the perfect amount of support and comfort in any position.. back, side, stomach, any position at all!
  • HOW DO I ADJUST IT? - Another great question! When you get the pillow it will be filled to the brim with soft, supportive memory foam. Some people will find this to be too supportive and prefer more of a cloud-life feel. All you have to do is remove some of the foam into a bag or separate container and try it out. If its too soft, put some foam back in.
  • QUICK TIPS for Your First Night - When you first use the pillow it will be more supportive and comfortable than any pillow you have ever used. When you lay your head on the pillow you might feel like you have too much support or you want to sink into the pillow more. To do this, just kneed a small divot into the foam where your head will go. Your head will sink farther down into the pillow and your neck will be perfectly supported.
  • ADVANCED TIP - If you toss and turn throughout the night and feel like you need two pillows to get the best sleep, we have you covered! With the adjustability of the foam you can make our pillow a multi-position pillow. Just pick the pillow up with the zipper toward the ceiling and give it a shake. This will cause most of the foam to go to one side of the pillow, the side with the most foam will be the back sleeper side, and the side with the least amount of foam will be the side sleeper part.

Description

It's Firm, It's Soft, It's Fluffy... It's Adaptive Shredded Memory Foam! Our pillows are stuffed with special memory foam that allows you to use your pillow anyway you want! So if you have a picky sleeper at home, rest assured that everyone will love their bamboo pillow. You can fluff it up to be a solid firm pillow or pat it down to get that soft, hotel feeling right in your own bedroom. Soft as down and firm as foam. Hypoallergenic & Dust Mite Free. Take that Allergies! Our pillows feature a special bamboo woven design with antibacterial properties. No need to worry about allergies, dust mites, and any other nasty parasite! Stay clean and stay green, with the power of bamboo! The only eco-friendly solution for the household pillow. Say Goodbye To Your Boring Pillows.. Meet your ultimate travel pillow. It's so comfortable, you'll miss it even sleeping on a hotel pillows! Better than Hyatt and Sheridan pillows! It's big enough to be a body pillow, but not overly bulky! All your friends will be envious of your Bamboo Pillow. Don't fall for cheap knockoffs, get the Original Bamboo Pillow! Available in both Queen and King sizes. Don't let this opportunity pass you up! Backed by a Risk Free Guarantee!



Love it! This pillow is wonderful - and I am an admitted pillow snob. When my kids (and even my dogs) don't steal it from me, I have a wonderful night sleep on this pillow. Very comfortable and full, hotel quality. Much better than what you'd find at a local Big Box Store.

Love love love it now that I have taken some out of it and its for sure the best pillow I've ever owned and will again and again or at least more fluff for it even though I have leftover to add when needed!

Fantastic! A super strong chemical smell out of the box. A week later it's still there. It hasn't affected my sleep, but it may for others, thus the deduction.
Very comfortable! Nice and malleable. Very firm yet form fitting.

Really love my pillow. It’s packed full and I like it having a zipper so you can pull out what you don’t want and get to the right fluff for your comfort. Excellent product for the money. I did air it out for a day after running it thru the dryer to fluff it up. Highly recommend

This pillow is designed with quality materials. I look forward to receiving mine and using immediately. The reviews have all been positive so I'm very excited about this purchase.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar