CloseoutWarehouse Rectangle Simulated Opal and Cubic Zirconia Ring Sterling Silver (Color Options, Sizes 4-15)

August 27, 2019

CloseoutWarehouse Rectangle Simulated Opal and Cubic Zirconia Ring Sterling Silver (Color Options, Sizes 4-15)

CloseoutWarehouse Rectangle Simulated Opal and Cubic Zirconia Ring Sterling Silver (Color Options, Sizes 4-15)

The simulated opal is very pretty and the tiny crystals on side set it off well. The one thing that keeps it from being a 5 star hit is the band. It is so full on either side of the stone that it looks a little off balance. This is just me being truly critical- I donlike the ring very much- but I wish the band on either side of the stone was a bit much re delicate, or perhaps had an opening?

BEAUTIFUL 💕

I am so amazed at this ring it has the most beautiful opal color it has special meaning as it's my mothers birthstone best purchase I've ever made and so thankful for the affordable price

You would have to see it for yourself how lovely this ring is. Outside in the daylight it bursts with color,I can't take my eyes off of it. I turn it different ways and the colors are just eye popping! You will love this ring!!!❤️

This is a very nice quality Ring solid well made
Worth the money


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Sterling Silver 925
  • Cubic Zirconia; Simulated Opal
  • Imported
  • Comes in a random color Cotton Filled Gift Box OR Organza Bag or Velvet Bag

Description

Rectangle White Simulated Opal and Cubic Zirconia Ring Sterling Silver 925 (Sizes 4-15). Our silver jewelry is made from Sterling Silver. Sterling Silver is a mixture of high-quality 92.5% or higher pure silver with alloys to add strength and ability to withstand time and wear. All our items have a 925 Stamp referring to the Silver Purity that was used when crafted. Please Note: The 925 Stamp location may vary, depends on the item.



Absolutely stunning! Everything I was hoping for and more! The opal is secure and I don't feel worried about wearing it to work! It's magnificent! Fits perfectly too!

This ring was more beautiful than the picture. I have never seen an opal shine like this. The ring is true to size and arrived very quickly. The seller even took the time to write me a personal note wishing me "Happy Holidays," and thanking me for my purchase. Very pleased!

Absolutely gorgeous!! Nothing cheap about how this ring looks. Have wore it twice and have received complements both times.

Beautiful gift for a teenager😃!!!!! Excellent price. Very beautiful stone!!!

Beautiful! Bought 2!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar