Munk Pack Oatmeal Fruit Squeeze (Variety, 10 Pack)

August 25, 2019

Munk Pack Oatmeal Fruit Squeeze (Variety, 10 Pack)

Munk Pack Oatmeal Fruit Squeeze (Variety, 10 Pack)

Excellent product and shipping was as expected. Product arrived undamaged and already have to order more soon! Unfortunately, my local grocers don’t carry the Munk packs at all. I’m very pleased that I can order any variety on Amazon and it comes in a timely fashion !
I discovered the Munk Packs while trying to find an alternative to the applesauce squeeze pouches I was depending on for a quick good quality vegan snack or meal. I thought cold oatmeal would be pretty nasty, but to my surprise, it was pleasant tasting and I stayed full a lot longer that the average kid’s plain fruit squeeze pouch I was carrying around. I’ve tried most of the flavors and like them all a lot.
They are very convenient to slip in your workout bag for an after workout snack! I also pack them on any car ride for an easy get-to-snack as I get motion sickness easy.
They cost more than the average fruit squeeze but they are NOT average.
Also, if you have a vegan in your life who needs a sweet surprise, the variety pack would be a nice gift ! I am NOT vegan , but my daughter is, and she approves of the taste and convenience of having something easy to pack in her purse for break at school or work !
Enjoy !

I've been on the ketogenic diet (high fat, medium protein, almost no carbs, very rarely fruit) for over a year and recently decided to stop. After a major diet change for that long, it's difficult to know how to gradually get back to a healthy balanced diet. I read a lot about slowly incorporating healthy carbs like oatmeal and quinoa. Then I found these scrumptious little things. They are the most delicious snacks! And there's no added sugar!
I'm 30 years old, but when I open one of these little squeeze pouch delights, I get 10 year old excited.

Many people may think of these as toddler food, but we use them as adults for hiking & camping - one is a snack, two is breakfast. Super convenient, very nutritious (a little more protein and less sugar would make them perfect, but of course you'd trade out taste), and they keep you satisfied for a while. Our favorites are the blueberry, peach and raspberry ones.

The company replaced the packs that weren’t sent originally.

I use these for ultra marathons when my body wants something more substantial than gu. They work great, easy to open and eat, they don’t upset my stomach, and some of the flavors are tasty.

** Original **
My 10 count variety pack just arrived and only had 9 packs.

I love these! They are perfect for the days when I am in a rush. I keep them in the fridge so they are refreshing. They taste amazing and I like the nutty texture. So happy I found these.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • READY-TO-EAT OATMEAL - Oats you can taste! Enjoy the hearty texture of oatmeal in each bite.
  • QUICK & CONVENIENT - No spoon or hot water needed to enjoy your favorite breakfast on the go.
  • 10 PACK - Perfect amount for your weekend adventure or enough to enjoy with your whole family
  • LOW CALORIE - Just 90-110 calories per pouch
  • NUTRIENTS TO-GO - A Good Source of Fiber, packed with Omega-3's Munk Pack Oatmeal Fruit Squeeze snacks are there to fuel your hike, marathon, or morning commute
  • FOR EVERYONE - Packed with Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Kosher and Vegan high-quality ingredients that are easy to digest and taste great. Made with Real Fruit and 100% Whole Grain Oatmeal.

Description

From our professional lives to our camping adventures, we were always looking for portable, healthy, great tasting foods. We wanted real food that was minimally processed, without the additives and fillers you find in most snacks. We got started in the kitchen, funneling homemade oatmeal's and smoothies into bottles. Then we discovered the convenience of pouches, which allow you to keep foods non-perishable without the use of artificial preservatives. Turns out, the spouted pouch is not just for kids snacks or apple sauces adults love it too! Inspired by nature, we sourced all kinds of superfoods from farms and mills, and set up a tent at our local farmers & euro markets. As we've expanded, we maintain our hands-on approach to sourcing ingredients. As we continue to bring consumers increased snack offerings for their busy lives, taste and quality always remain our priority. We are excited to share our products with you and look forward to hearing from you! Founded by Michelle and Tobias Glienke, Munk Pack is a natural foods brand that empowers adults​ ​and families to lead energetic and healthy lifestyles. Committed to making delicious, better-for-you​ ​products more convenient and accessible, Munk Pack appeals to fitness-conscious, outdoor-driven and​ ​busy people of all ages. Whether it be on a morning commute, an afternoon in the city or a weekend in​ ​the wilderness, Munk Pack Oatmeal Fruit Squeezes and Protein Cookies fuel people daily lives and​ ​awesome adventures. Apple Quinoa Cinnamon, Maple Pear Quinoa, Blueberry Acai Flax, Raspberry Coconut, Peach Chia Vanilla, Apple Quinoa Cinnamon, Maple Pear Quinoa, Blueberry Acai Flax, Raspberry Coconut, Peach Chia Vanilla



I get these for my husband since he has a sensitive stomach and they are great, love that its gluten free and vegan.

We love having these around to throw in a bag when we're headed out for a day of busy. Great at amusement parks, the beach, hiking, or anywhere else where you need a pick-me-up. While we have our personal favorites, there are no flavors here that we universally dislike. Vegan, too!

Delicious!!!! I love these. Just had my baby and these were a lifesaver. Easy to eat with one hand and give you an energy boost. For any mom pp or breastfeeding buy these they are awesome

I love these. These are consistently tasty.

They are easy to pack in my pocket to snack on during my commute to work, or pack in my lunch.

I'm not a fan of the packaging waste, but that goes with this type of product.

I bought this for my 18 month old as a easy snack. He loves all the flavors . I would recommend this to other moms to get for there little ones.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar