Meaneor Women's Casual Solid Pocket Short Sleeve Long T Shirt Tunic Tops Dark Green XXL

August 19, 2019

Meaneor Women's Casual Solid Pocket Short Sleeve Long T Shirt Tunic Tops Dark Green XXL

Meaneor Women's Casual Solid Pocket Short Sleeve Long T Shirt Tunic Tops Dark Green XXL

I'm impressed with the quality and the packaging! I love the fit of this shirt. For those of you who are looking for a Lularoe Classic T replacement, this is the closest I have come! I like that it's a touch longer than my classics, it covers all the bits. The neckline is flattering and it is SO comfy. The fabric is really nice. It has a bit of stretch to it. A total win!

I love this shirt and wish it came in much lighter colors for summer or spring. I got some spring and bright color leggings and would love to get more of these in those colors like teal, light yellow, lilac, pink!

I'm 5'4, 160 and I usually wear a large. Ordered this shirt in a large and it fits great. It's not too tight and does a good job of concealing my "im too lazy to work out" tummy pouch. It's great with leggings and is long enough to cover my bottom, without looking like a dress.

Love these t-shirts. I am 5'9" (170lbs) with a long torso (and a 36DDD)... I have a hard time finding shirts that are long but fit. I ordered a large in purple. It is a perfect fit! Soft, loose but not baggy, and lightweight. Hits a few inches below my butt.

I love this shirt. It is slightly longer than i expected, but its great. I'm 5'10'' and it's so long it covers my rear end. Perfectly fit for leggings. Comfy and durable though even a few washes. Great value! Recommend.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【Material】 The tshirt is made of 95% Rayon & 5% Spandex, soft,comfortable and skin-friendly, very comfy to wear in summer
  • 【Feature】The tunic featuring short sleeve,scoop neck,solid color, asymmetric hem, chest pocket decro, long tshirt for leggings
  • 【Design】Loose Tunic Tops for Women, loose fit but no baggy, ultra-drapey feel, single pocket and longer length. Non-sheer, unlined. its hi low hem offer you a laid-back looks
  • 【Occasion】The length is perfect for pairing with leggings or skinny jeans, and it can easily be worn as a casual top or jazzed up for a more dressy look. Perfect for daily,outdoor,office,vacation,beach, travel,school,ect. Suited To Both Teen Girls Junior Or Ladies
  • 【Notice】Machine Washable (Recommended Hand Wash). Due to monitor settings and monitor pixel definition, We cannnot gurantee the color that you see will be exact from the actual color of the product

Description



I love this shirt, and think I want more in different colors. I went with other reviews and ordered two sizes larger than my normal size, and it fits great. I feel like I could have gotten away with just one size larger, but it works well enough that I'm not worried about it. The length is great too. I'm 5'9, and it goes well past my butt.

I listened to the advice in reviews for sizing and ended up with a good fit (I’m curvy and 6’ tall). The material shows every bra line and pant line, so I need to order some seamless leggings, etc to go with this. The pocket drops open terribly. I will have to get some matching thread and sew it closed.

This shirt fits perfectly not too tight or too loose which I run into a lot. I’m chesty with a small waist so it’s hard to find shirts that flatter my shape. This one is amazing. It’s super soft and the perfect length to wear with leggings. Will definitely be buying more in different colors!

This is my second shirt like this! I ordered one in gray and loved it so I thought I would try a black one. The gray one fits better. This black one came a little linger and tighter than the gray one. Looks good with leggings.

I bought this in gray for my teenage daughter and she loves it! It looks great with leggings as it is a longer shirt. The fabric is light but not see through. I'm going to buy it in 2 more colors as she is always wearing leggings.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar