Kitchen SinkShroom Revolutionary Clog-Free Stainless Steel Sink Strainer, Black

August 27, 2019

Kitchen SinkShroom Revolutionary Clog-Free Stainless Steel Sink Strainer, Black

Kitchen SinkShroom Revolutionary Clog-Free Stainless Steel Sink Strainer, Black

As someone on a septic system, we can't have a garbage disposal. Consequently we've always lived by sink strainers. And I've tried and dealt with many different ones. But this is, far and away, the best I've even utilized.

The holes are sized such that the tiny, meaningless stuff, goes through. And the design is such that even when full of gunk it still drains, and very well at that. Meanwhile, it doesn't accidentally let gunk through that might clog your drain.

In the end, it's difficult to describe how great this is. Just drop the cash and check it out for yourself. You'll be glad you did.

I have 4 other adults that live in my house with me (the mom) and, for some reason, NO ONE else knows how to empty the strainer! They'll take out the garbage, cook AND clean up after themselves and do all the grunt work that I don't really like to do, so I'm okay with it. Back to this wonderful invention now... I'm in my 60's so I've gone through quite a number of sink strainers IN MY LIFE and ALL of them have either broken or the little pop-up part won't stay in the up position... especially when there's a couple of pots in the sink that have been soaking. It doesn't seem like a big thing, but day after day, cleaning out the sink drain, trying to get the little bugger to stay in the 'up' position, wrapping rubber bands around that pop-up thingy, only to have them become really yucky from the stuff I'm attempting to keep from going down the drain and I'd about had it! Then I find this SinkShroom. I spend about 3 times more than the other sink drains, but I needed to buy something to get up to my 'minimum' amount for free shipping and this fit my criteria.
It's been about two weeks and yes, it has CHANGED MY LIFE! I keep expecting a mini mess in the morning (my kids are usually up late at night, cooking & then cleaning their mess so it's usually full in the am) and there's my SinkShrrom... half filled with food pieces but EASY TO EMPTY!! No yucky wet mess. Just a simple flick into the garbage can. HALLELUJAH!
With that said, I did notice the middle piece was a little misshapen one morning, probably from one of my cast iron skillets ramming up against it, but it easily went back into shape with just a little prodding. If you have to be the 'grownup' in your family who does this particular chore every day, GET THIS!! Consider it an investment in your sanity ;-)

I paid for this! Bummer. The product is nice, but a bit on the pricey side. I suppose it's worth it if it lasts and works. I've been through a few drain strainers and I felt like maybe it was time to invest in a better designed product.
- It fits my drain (which is a little large because it is a disposal), although it does wiggle around a little.
- It drains well, drains when the basket is full like they claim (currently full of rice), and it's really nice the middle plug sticks up so you don't block the drain with a plate or something.
- Build quality seems good. I'll certainly edit this if it falls apart or gets moldy (my problem with silicone ones). I worry the black center might get some build-up.
- Easy to dump it when the basket is full, but be aware that you will probably have to touch the waste a little.
Good? So far, yes. Worth the price? Time will tell.

I’ve been a fan of the Sinkshroom and Tubshroom, and this is the best product from the line so far. My kitchen sinks simply do not clog any more, so there’s no more reaching into a bunch of water to unclog anything with my hand.

One flaw is that the middle rubber/plastic part can be bent. I didn’t realize this and had a Crock Pot soaking with some water inside it and sitting on top of the Kitchen Sinkshroom. Since it was there for long enough, it seems to have permanently misshapen the middle black piece. However, it still functions perfectly well, and I’ll know to be more careful in the future.

This works so well that I feel like I need to give a bunch of them out as gifts next year!

 I'm so glad I bought this! I got frustrated with the normal strainer/stoppers. It gets filled up with food and water stops going down and you have to reach your hand in there to get it out. The stoppers moves slightly and starts to fill up. I have a double sink so I will be buying another HIGHLY recommended


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • With stainless steel construction and a uniquely ergonomic design, the Kitchen SinkShroom will neatly catch food particles without stopping the flow of water
  • The intuitive hollow center cylinder is raised high enough to prevent pots and dishes from blocking the drain--grab it to easily remove the strainer
  • No matter how much refuse or food is gathered in the basket, optimal hole placement keeps water flowing--and keeps dirty dish water from rising
  • The patent-pending Kitchen SinkShroom is made by the creators of the award-winning TubShroom and ShowerShroom drain protectors, and the StopShroom plug
  • A 2019 Housewares Design Awards Finalist, our revolutionary basket fits virtually any kitchen sink drain or garbage disposal drain without any special tools
  • Kitchen SinkShroom comes with a full 3-month no questions asked . If you're not completely satisfied, simply return it for a full refund

Description

With stainless steel construction and a uniquely ergonomic design, the Kitchen SinkShroom will neatly catch food particles without stopping the flow of water. The intuitive hollow center cylinder is raised high enough to prevent pots and dishes from blocking the drain. No matter how much refuse is gathered in the basket, optimal hole placement keeps water flowing--and keeps dirty dish water from rising. The patent-pending Kitchen SinkShroom is made by the creators of the award-winning TubShroom drain protector.



One of the reasons I love this product is that it doesn't "lift up" when I pour a bowl of water into the sink. Debris cannot slide under and go down the drain. It catches the debris in the strainer. I'll never go back to the old strainers.

Works as described. Looks and fits nice. It is easy to remove and empty, and the water really does drain even if the strainer is full. I know it's odd to be excited about a sink strainer, but I really am. I love this. Big improvement over the wire or flat strainers.

I've purchased so many kitchen sink strainers in my life that I could probably have afforded a complete re-model. Finally I found you! A strainer that actually keeps the water draining while running the tap. Every other one would lock up washing a pot or big item. Not this one. A little pricey for a sink drainer but I won't be spending money on lousy ones!

This is perfect for keeping food and other things from clogging up your kitchen drain. I have tried other wire strainers and they tend to float up if there is any water in the sink. This stays in place. I have a shroom for my shower and bathroom sinks too. This will keep your drains unclogged and negate the need for a plumber or harmful drain chemicals.

The tapered edge keeps food from slipping past the strainer and into the drain. We have a septic system and avoid washing food down the drain. Doesn’t drain as fast as a more open strainer.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar