Eve Hansen Collagen Sheet Mask Set | Cruelty Free, Natural Hydrating Face Mask for Wrinkles and Dark Spots | 5X Facial Mask Sheet Face Masks

August 27, 2019

Eve Hansen Collagen Sheet Mask Set | Cruelty Free, Natural Hydrating Face Mask for Wrinkles and Dark Spots | 5X Facial Mask Sheet Face Masks

Eve Hansen Collagen Sheet Mask Set | Cruelty Free, Natural Hydrating Face Mask for Wrinkles and Dark Spots | 5X Facial Mask Sheet Face Masks

I have only used this mask once but I am already obsessed. First, I was a little put off by the amount of extra serum that was in the package. After I applied the mask, I poured out the extra serum from the package and rubbed it on my neck, chest and arms. Looking back, this is a bonus to the mask. This mask had no smell and the holes lined up easily and smoothed over my skin quickly. My skin is extremely dry with extra flakes of skin so after about 15 minutes, the mask around my mouth and nose were bone dry but everything else was still soaking in. I took the mask off and rubbed the remainder of the serum in and my face is smooth as silk. There are virtually no pores, zits, whiteheads or dry skin flakes. My skin feels calm and just like I went through a special spa facial. I cannot stop touching my face because of how amazing it is. If you have dry skin or want that extra boost of moisturizer, be sure to pick up a [ack of these collagen masks and just fall in love with your skin again.

LOVE these! I am always on the hunt for cruelty free products that are naturally based. As someone who has done trial and error for multiple face masks over the years, these currently are my go-to faves.

There are five sheet masks to a pack. I really like that within each individual packet, there is plenty of excess serum to keep the mask saturated. I like to squeeze out the remaining serum and apply under my eyes and neck for extra hydration. Additionally, though it only says you have to leave the mask for 20-30 mins (I believe), I find I get maximum results when I leave mine on for longer, especially when I fall asleep with it on. When I take it off after wearing it for longer periods, I can visibly see my skin is plumper, more hydrated, and I (temporarily) have less fine lines (I assume due to the rehydration).

Overall, this product is cooling, soothing, does not irritate my sensitive skin, and is something I have started recommending to my Mom and friends.

I have extremely dry skin and this mask was life changing. My fine lines have disappeared and my sun spots have lightened. My skin texture is unbelievably soft “like butta”.
I left the mask on until it started to dry slightly and then massaged my face until it absorbed into my skin. It felt wonderful!! I even took partially dry mask sheet and placed back in packet to get every drop and rubbed damp mask sheet on my neck and back of my hands.
I have used this twice but I only use it once a week to stretch out my purchase. If I could afford it, I would bathe in this!!

Second time I have purchased these masks.....Love them! I put one on my face and relax in a nice warm bath. Excellent way to refresh and enjoy some quiet time!!

I ordered a bunch of sheet masks for Christmas this year and luckily had one of these left over to try myself. I LOVE IT. Some other masks are too heavy and goopy but this one is perfection. I used a green clay mask first, washed that off and followed with this sheet mask. So good! Smooth skin with no breakouts after. Highly recommend!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • REDUCE SKIN FATIGUE - Restore and revive tired and dull skin
  • SMOOTHER AND BRIGHTER SKIN - Stimulate collagen to fight wrinkles, lines, and crow's feet.
  • NATURAL CITRUS, SPINACH, AND BLUEBERRY for refreshing skin hydration and repair.
  • SKIN DETOX - Improve your skin's health, clarity, and elasticity. 5 masks included.
  • DISCOVER BEAUTY THE NATURAL WAY - Natural and Organic Ingredients. Vegan. Cruelty-free. No Sulfates. No Parabens. No Phthalates.

Description

Collagen FACIAL MASKS face mask face sheet face mask pack 5 collagen boosting beauty mask package reduces dark spots uneven skin tone. Our natural face mask tightening face mask unique formulation enhances skin collagen. makes an anti aging face mask facial rejuvenator. face pack face sheet mask will replenish skin's essential collagen serum levels, reduce sagging and increase skin tightness rejuvenate and nourish increase skin moisture organic facial mask. Collagen face mask is pure and gentle and will provide advanced hydrating, brightening exfoliating results! Fight blackheads, pore shrinker, skin exfoliator dark spots sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, and sun spots. Facial cleanser and hydrator packets products anti aging skincare. Combine anti aging collagen mask beauty face mask pack in a skincare routine with cleansing toning serums moisturizer lotion, hydration disposable sheet masks. Organic collagen mask sheet masks citrus fragrance free of chemicals Korean face masks. Deep cleansing, whitening, rejuvenating lifting calm redness, blackhead wrinkle reducer pore minimizer, fine line appearance remover, and provide protection for all skin types: sensitive skin, combination acne prone oily dry normal. Collagen Sheet mask treatments provide a variety of benefits for protecting and improving skin radiance and health. Safe for daily overnight & regular use. Sheet masks come pack of five for personal use or as a gift bundle to friends family to help them with their skin care routine. Relax with light sheet masks that shield skin from pollutants. sheet paper masks or it's on us! Collagen Building Moisturizing Face Mask Sheets That Will Nourish Skin Help Reduce Appearance Of Wrinkles Sagging. ALL NATURAL VEGAN sheet mask pack no chemicals parabens additives. HYDRATING FACE MASK sheet set pack of 5 masks gifts for mom gifts for women mothers day gifts mother day gift ideas mom gift set mothers day gift



First off, I love that this product is vegan and cruelty free. It's been really difficult finding products that are natural and also work, but it's the most important thing for me. The product felt really great on my skin. I used the collagen mask with no idea what to expect, and I wound up loving it. Overall, my skin felt extremely hydrated after one use. When I peeled the mask off, there was barely anything left on the mask, so my skin absorbed basically all of the serum, with a little bit left to rub in. Afterwards, it didn't dry up or feel tight like I've felt with other products. It continued to feel really soft and hydrated. So happy with it!

Some of the masks were cut a little short at the chin areas... We used them at a spa party at a girls weekend. We really did like the way our skin felt after the application...

I have had them only long enough to use one and the experience was wonderful, the next morning the dry areas on my face were about gone and my face felt softer. Since they are natural and I have had a beneficial first time these will be at the top of my list.

I've done a few sheet masks and this one is my fave by far. I have sensitive skin so I have a tendency to mild itchiness with sheet masks. Not this one. Also left my skin the smoothest. Really can see a difference in fine lines, luminosity, and wrinkles.

This is a great face mask! I use it after each home chemical peel I use. It is a thin, stretchy collagen mask that is easy to apply and stretch to your face shape. And it feels wonderfully cool after a chemical peel! I highly recommend!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar