Enther GPS 5G FPV Drone with 1080P FHD Camera Live Video, Foldable Folding RC Quadcopter with Altitude Hold, GPS Return Home, Follow Me, and Bonus Battery for Beginners, Kids, and Adults

August 24, 2019

Enther GPS 5G FPV Drone with 1080P FHD Camera Live Video, Foldable Folding RC Quadcopter with Altitude Hold, GPS Return Home, Follow Me, and Bonus Battery for Beginners, Kids, and Adults 

Enther GPS 5G FPV Drone with 1080P FHD Camera Live Video, Foldable Folding RC Quadcopter with Altitude Hold, GPS Return Home, Follow Me, and Bonus Battery for Beginners, Kids, and Adults 

I’m a first time drone user and found this drone easy and fun to use. The set up process takes a little while to get use to, but once over the hump the drone is easy to control and fly. I haven’t used any other drones other than this model so I don’t have anything to compare it too, but this drone flys nicely and the camera takes great video. The unit is a great size, not to large, not too small. Once folded up and placed into it’s storage box, you can easy take it with you. Once unfolded, it is large enough to handle a little wind, and be seen from distance.

The package came shortly after I ordered it, and includes one extra battery and spare propellers. So far I haven’t needed any spare parts yet. The flight time on each battery is decent, 10 minutes or more. The seller, Enther, contacted me shortly after my unit arrived and wanted to be sure that the order was meeting my expectations!

The unit comes with two hard cases, one for the drone and one for the controller. There is no place to store the batteries, spare propellers, to charging cords in either of the two hard cases. However, the unit is shipped in a small cardboard box with a carrying handle. This box will hold both cases and all of the included accessories.

To recap, this is a great starter or travel drone that has many of the features of the expensive drones, without the high cost!

 I love this drone! It’s stable flight makes it easy to take advantage of the high def 1080P camera. It handles excellently and is easy to fly. I connect to my iPhone 6 (802.11ac WiFi) and it is off and running. The follow me feature works perfectly. I recommend this drone if you really want to learn to fly one.

have downloaded the App twice and reinstalled. Can't get auto take off to work and can't get the system out of beginner mode after moving the slider. Please help enther. Other than that flies well, good videos and pics. Quality Product. Manual and App needs work.

Works great. I would buy again.

 This is my first drone. Really didn't know what to expect. This is my first video. There were gusty winds with this. I tell you I could not be happier. I was so impressed with the way it handled. I love this little drone. If I had a down fall it would be needs more flight time.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Optimized 5G FPV Wi-Fi Transmission: With built-in dual scientifically arranged transmitting antennas, 5G FPV WiFi Transmission provides you with clear and fluent live video from up to 1300ft away while the distance of 2.4G WiFi is only 490 ft. You can also one-click to share the clear and fluent live video with your friends via Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, WeChat,etc. So you can see the beautiful world in a special way.
  • Newest 120° FOV 1080P FHD Camera: The upgraded wide-angle 1080P lens with 120° FOV can capture every aerial moment or fluent live video with clear image at the same time, which gives a panoramic view for recording your unforgettable moment.
  • Advanced GPS System & Follow Me: Accurate GPS positioning system with less than 3.28fts relative location error ensures maximum stable and safe flight. Auto Return, Low Battery Return, Weak Signal Return and Find Lost Drone Functions prevent the drone from being lost, the drone will automatically return with its original flight path for safe ground landing. With the accurate GPS positioning, Follow Me function commands the drone always follow you to capture every wonderful movement accurately.
  • Customer Flight Path & Point of Interest: Simply draw a route, the S1 Drone will move in that direction you tapped on the screen and send back real time landscape to you. You can view the sight of some where you would like to go while not yet or to discover something new.Select a specific building or destination as your point of interest,and then the drone will continuously circle around the preset point and provide a comprehensive image.Gesture Taking mode allows the drone to perform hands-free
  • Longest Flying Time & Folding Design:Equipped with 2 PCS 1200mAh Li-ion battery with intelligent modular design which ensures the flying time up to 30 mins (1PC provides flying time up to 15 mins). The folding design of both drone and remote control will bring you incredible portability. Attitude Hold Mode, Headless Mode, One-key Taking-off/ Landing, 3 different speed modes and 1968ft(600m) control distance make it a perfect drone for beginners and will give you a fantastic and unforgettable fly

Description

Aircraft battery: 7.4V 1800MA lithium battery remote control battery: 4 x 1.5V AA batteries included) item weight: 649G (22.9oz) flying time: 6-8 minutes aircraft charging time: 150 minutes remote control distance: 70-100 meters app control distance: 30 meters image transmission distance: 30-50 meters operating frequency: 2.4GHz speed: high-low low battery alarm: LED flashes slowly



Really like this one, easy to control and fly home back with gps self returns . The best I like that is camera 1080p HD and you can adjust angles from the remote control👌 Price is acceptable for this drone.

as a first ever drone flyer got to say this thing has good handling and is easy to fly camera could be better but it works and does what you need it to but overall awesome drone

Small enough to fit in the backpack and easy to control and comes with extra wings.
It is good for a beginner.

I'am a beginning in drones, so a'm steel reading de manual, I just receive in Brazil the pack last saturday. I intend to use it for fun and job.

First off let me say that this is the first drone that I have ever flown. With that said, I'm glad that it was defaulted to beginner mode the first time around. It was easy to set up, pair to my phone and get going. The phone app walks you through everything that you need to do step by step. The controls are easy to get used to but if you are a beginner like myself you need to be out in the open in a wide area. I crashed it within a few minutes and broke one of the propellers. They do send four extra sets with the drone so this wasn't a problem. I replaced the propeller and I was ready to go again in a few minutes. After about thirty minutes I took the beginner mode off and let it fly. This thing had a lot more range than I expected! I had it at over 900 feet in the air and and about 1500 feet away from me. I couldn't even see the drone anymore. I could see the view from the camera though. There was no way I could have got the drone back to me manually. Luckily it does have a return to take off feature. I pressed that button and and the drone came soaring back and landed in the same spot it took off from. This would have been five stars if I could find somewhere to purchase batteries with a longer flight time. It comes with two batteries that last about fifteen minutes each. Hopefully at some point there will be a third party option for batteries. Other than that I would highly recommend this for someone as their first drone.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar