Dudios Zeus Mini Bluetooth Speaker, Wireless Portable Speaker 4.2 with 6 Hours Play Time and Built-in Mic, Stable Connection and Wide Bluetooth Range

August 20, 2019

Dudios Zeus Mini Bluetooth Speaker, Wireless Portable Speaker 4.2 with 6 Hours Play Time and Built-in Mic, Stable Connection and Wide Bluetooth Range

Dudios Zeus Mini Bluetooth Speaker, Wireless Portable Speaker 4.2 with 6 Hours Play Time and Built-in Mic, Stable Connection and Wide Bluetooth Range

They broke as soon as I changed the rubber bud. Not happy at all. Will not recommend these to anyone.
Update: The seller was nice and contacted me and sent me a replacement. The new pair is working perfectly and the sound is crystal clear. I guess the first set was defective, which can happen to anyone. Thanks

Got last night and in my rush to use them I noticed they worked well. Mid day my ears started to hurt a bit so on a thought I traded ears and they fit better and the sound was great. Guess they is a right and left so will read as to the inserts that came with them for best use. I have about 1200 songs on a mp3 that I listen to every day for 8 hours at work for the last 2 years and this is the first time that I truly noticed the distinction between the left and right tracks. Sound was amazing and in construction I tend to damage the wires about every 1 to 3 months so will get back up pairs next order as I am impressed. Just hope the wires last at least as long as most other brands I have bought.

Great pair of wired headphones. I definitely prefer them to the ones that came with my Galaxy. They come with a plethora of tips to make the best fit possible. Sound is clear and strong, and they look and feel great. They also come with an under-chin clip to keep the wires from flopping around too much. The multifunction button works quickly and response from my phone is immediate. Mic works well, and for $10, these headphones definitely deliver beyond that in quality.

I LOVE these earbuds! The sound is really clear, and they do a great job blocking unwanted noise. I don't know if I missed something when reading the description, but I didn't realize that these also have a microphone to use with my phone! I love them so much I bought another pair! Such a great purchase for a low price! Fast delivery, too!

The Dudios Zeus wired headphones are a solid performing set of earbuds. Their "wingtips" are small and do a great job of keeping the headphones in place, even when running. Combine this with the breathable bag they come with, and they dry off quickly and easily, without adding a lot of moisture to your bag.

The sound quality is excellent, with good his and lows. Having in-line control is great as well, to control my music without having to whip out my cell phone.

At this price, these are some of the best value you can get in wired earbuds. I highly recommend them.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【Portable & Quality Design】The size and weight of Dudios Focus is 2.5 x 2.5 x 1.2 inch and 3.53oz, easy to take. aluminum-alloy shell make sure a quality and gorgeous appearance.
  • 【Long Battery life】Up to 6 hours play time with built-in 500 mAh rechargeable battery, It could provide you unlimited music experience by 2 hours fully charged. ( The speaker could not play and charge simultaneously)
  • 【Strong Compatibility & Bluetooth 4.2】With advanced Bluetooth 4.2 technology, it could be compacted with all devices, include ios, android and other system.
  • 【Clear voice with 5W audio speaker】Compared with other mini speaker, our speaker has a 5W driver with loud, clear and stereo sound audio.
  • 【What' s in package】The package includes a Dudios Focus wireless speaker, a charging USB cable, a wrist strap, a user manual. And what's more, it will be covered by 12 months warranty.

Description

Dudios Zeus Focus Bluetooth Mini speaker

●Easy to take and more colours to choose

The mini speaker has two colours for you to choose, black and red. It could be held by a hand and put to your bag, pocket or any place with a small space.

●5W audio speaker & Built-in microphone

It has only one multifunction button to manage music and phone calls. With built-in 5W audio speaker, it could play crystal, clear and low bass sound audio.

●Advanced Bluetooth 4.2 technology & Full compatibility with all devices

With advanced Bluetooth 4.2 technology, it could deliver more stable Bluetooth signal and wide range. And it could connect with all devices and play the song when and where you need.

 

●Product Specification

Bluetooth verison: 4.2

Frequency Range: 120Hz-18Khz

Sensitivity: 85dB±5dB

Working Time: 6 hours

Charging Time: 1~2 hours

Maximum Working Range: Up to 33 feet (10m) in open space

Dimension(L*W*H): 2.5 x 2.5 x 1.2 inches  / 64*64*30mm

Weight: 3.53oz /100 g

 

●What' s the package content

1 x Dudios Focus mini Wireless Speaker

1 x wrist strap

1 x micro USB cable

1 x User Manual



These headphones are good at what they do. They’re good for the price and cancel sound well. I wish the cord was just a little bit longer

They are not completely noise cancelling, but the sound quality is very good. They are not the best fit for my ears, even with the different size tips, but they work all right.

These are great wired in-ear headphones. Sometimes I want a wired pair vs. a bluetooth pair, and when I do,this is my go-to set.

Omg this little things bangs out some seriously loud tunes, great!!

Loved my first pair, but my cat did too! She chewed one earbud wire off and left me with a mono bud! LOL Will be making sure she can't reach this set.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar