Dual Dash Cam Front and Rear, 1080p HD Car DVR Dashboard Camera Recorder with Night Vision, 4 inch IPS Touch Screen, 170 Super Wide Angle, G Sensor, Parking Monitor, Motion Detection, WDR

August 27, 2019

Dual Dash Cam Front and Rear, 1080p HD Car DVR Dashboard Camera Recorder with Night Vision, 4 inch IPS Touch Screen, 170 Super Wide Angle, G Sensor, Parking Monitor, Motion Detection, WDR

Dual Dash Cam Front and Rear, 1080p HD Car DVR Dashboard Camera Recorder with Night Vision, 4 inch IPS Touch Screen, 170 Super Wide Angle, G Sensor, Parking Monitor, Motion Detection, WDR

 Bought a new vehicle two weeks ago and need an outstanding camera protecting my car. Many choices on amazon but did purchase for this one, the reason is very simple:

1. It has both front and rear cameras, means a further safety for my brand-new vehicle.

2. With large 4 inches touchscreen, this is a quite practical function because you can operate it easily.

3. Price is very reasonable, oh guys, only 57 bucks it takes! I also browsed YI, but it costs nearly 50 without rear cam, touch screen, and its screen size is just 2.7inch, low price ratio.

But most thing I concerned about is that its video quality because I had read a buyer’s comment about the poor video quality. But this doesn’t happen to me and I think he may receive the defective one. The picture and video shown behind can be a strong proof, the license plate is quite sharp. Whether in daytime or night, it still keeps clear. One more thing is that the customer service is very intimate, they instruct me how to install it in detail. I think that guy can contact the service team because he may receive defective one, the team will reply within 24 hours.

Pros: Both front and rear image are very sharp. Capture video vividly
Installation is quite easy
The touchscreen is of convenience
The service team is nice and patient

Cons: The delivery is quite slow, I’ve waited for nearly 5-6 days, some say express logistics pressure is very high every November, so it is forgivable.

Overall, I had never left any comment in Amazon, but some negative comments about this product about its video quality is quite unfair, such good product may be badly affected. I don’t want them to mislead you and hope my opinion help you make the correct decision. Because it does procure peace of mind to me and you can’t even find another camera with such practical functions at this price, highly recommend.

I purchased a different brand’s camera first, but I returned it because of a compatibility issue with my Samsung Galaxy. After that, I bought the Peztio dash camera. This dash cam experience gave me two views of rather different approaches to dash cams, which I will share first. Then I will share about the Peztio specifically.

The first camera is a BIG brand, I call it camera No.1, it costs $89.99 which main features were: Front 170 degree angle without rear cam, WIFI, G-sensor, suction mount, car charger, 3 inch LCD screen, no touchscreen, 12- month warranty.

In comparison, this Peztio cost $56.99 and its corresponding main features are: Front 170 degree angle and a waterproof rear camera, touch screen, G-sensor, suction mount, car charger, 4 inch IPS screen, 12-month warranty.

I thought I would prefer Camera NO.1’s WIFI function, but in retrospect, I like the peztio without WIFI is better. The former does give you a WIFI function, but in the use of WIFI, the mobile phone connection is not stable. It often fails to connect and disconnects. ( I don't know if it's a problem with my mobile phone, but I've tried to use an iPhone to connect, but the results are the same.) Also, It can't stream, and the camera won't record while the WIFI is connected. Therefore, although WIFI is a very good function UM……but at this price, I prefer peztio, because its price is more reasonable, cost-effective.

In terms of video recording, I won't talk about daytime effects, because both cameras are FHD1080P, so the effects are similar. But at night, to my surprise……….the exposure of camera No. 1 was worse, and Peztio was slightly better (which I still don't understand, because the seller said that Camera 1's product was SONY SENSOR), but I need to say that both can clearly see the street and license plate when videotaped. I just compare them.

The last point of comparison is the customer support. Both are very good, especially Peztio ‘s after-sales, their attitude and efficiency are very good, you will feel that they are committed to solving your problems.

-Now on to Peztio itself

Pro:
- Reasonable price ( At this price($56.99), I don’t think there are any other vendors who can do dual lens and touch screen in this price, so I think this is a very attractive and reasonable price point).**** You can try to find out****

- A touchscreen has no lag and it works.

- It has great quality as well as voice recording, you can hear the things happening also see them.

- Easy to install and quick setup.

- Compact size doesn't compromise driver's view of the road.

- Excellent sturdy construction.

- Mount is stable, in that it doesn't move.

- There are dual cams, front and rear

Cons

- Memory Card problem: I use the Lower class SD cards, and it will most likely fail. NOTE: you have to purchase an SD card, this does not come with one out of the box. Also, you have to make sure to purchase a high-quality class 10 card as you will be constantly reading, erasing and overwriting date from this card.

- The camera doesn't seem to adjust the screen light, but if you think too bright for night time. You can set the screen saver status. Then the screen will turn off while keeping recording.

Overall assessment: Everything works properly, well designed, well made, reasonably priced.

UPDATE: I’ve searched most of the dash camera in the Amazon. They didn’t include memory cards, not just Peztio.

I was a little skeptical when the price for this dash cam was lower than almost all the other front and rear car recorder but ended up buying it given the touch screen and the reviews said the customer support was really good. The quality of the video is well and the install was very straight forward and pretty easy. Update: I had some problems and questions about the camera but customer support was very fast to answer and make sure I was satisfied. My good experience with customer support persuaded me to purchase another one for my spouse's car.

The dash camera comes in a pretty nice package. The video quality is perfect! It was easy to install and the interface is very user-friendly. The dash cam worked as advertised, as the cam locked the video when I got into an accident the other day. I kept getting compliments on the video quality from everyone in the company and now they want one of these.
 

This camera looks very solid because of its metal frame, but this is not enough for me to choose it. In addition to its solid look, the touch screen is quite suitable for me because I often pressed the wrong physical button.

I encountered a great problem when I was installing the camera: I had no idea how to install the rearview camera because I lost the user manual unexpectedly. I tried to contact the seller at once, thanks to the kindness and quick reply of their service team, I finished the installation successfully at last.

When comes to the video quality, I don’t care if it is night vision or wdr, but it does record clear video even at night. The rearview camera is not extremely clear but absolutely clear enough- You shot the video for an evidence, not for a film, don’t you? It performs as well as my previous brand dash camera.

To me, it performs beyond my expectation, easy to install, good video quality, huge touch screen for your operation and setting. The only drawback is that it has no memory card, but never mind, sd card is not included in most dash camera sold on Amazon. Overall, if you want to buy a car camera with clear video quality, easy usage, kind after-sale service, I will recommend it to you. Hope it had a long-last lifetime or I will change this comment.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【 Full HD 1080P & 4 Inch IPS Touch Screen 】Peztio dash cam provides a convenient interaction mode for you. You can tap the intelligent touch screen gently to check the high definition recording files. And the 4-inch IPS touch screen that displaying the 1080P videos brings you a HD visual enjoyment and convenient for the driver to operate it.
  • 【 Front and Rear Dual Camera 】The car camera equipped with dual lens camera provides double protection for your safety. A 170° wide angle front camera monitors all the road without visual blind zone, meanwhile, a 130° waterproof rear camera monitors the rear road conditions of the vehicle for you.
  • 【 Super Night Vision and WDR Tech 】With F1.8 aperture, WDR technology, big LED light and rear camera with 4pcs LED light which helps the night vision. With F1.8 aperture, WDR ensures the clarity of images at night. It can easily capture the clear and color-accurate images even in a low light environments without auxiliary light source.
  • 【 Powerful Functions】Smart gravity sensor lock, 24 hours parking monitor (when shocking is detected, the camera will automatically power on and start recording, save files and power off when engine stops), loop recording, motion detection. Its multifunctional features brings you wonderful and safe driving experience.
  • 【 Safe Guarantee with PEZTIO】Package including front dashcam, rearview camera, Rear connect cable, car charge, suction cup mount, user manual. We guarantee 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours. Micro SD card Class 10 below 32GB is suitable for the dash camera (not included).

Description

IPS Display- The IPS screen design is ultra wider, clear, clearer and seamless with your car than most of traditional LCD screen dash cams. 4 Inch IPS screen provides a wide visual angle which makes it clearer to view video laterally.

Loop Recording- 24 Hours Loop Recording creates video clips, automatically overwrites the oldest file to save the current file. You can be set up the loop recording time in 1, 3, 5 mins in the record menu.

24 Hours Parking Monitor- Peztio dash camera will detect sudden vibration while the car is parked. Triggered by the motion detection, the dashcam will auto record once it detects motion in front of your car.

Gravity sensor- G-sensor will auto-lock the recorded when the vehicle collision detected in the event of an accident. The locked files will be saved as a special file, this file is not overwritten.

Motion Detection- Automatically pauses video recording when no motion is detected by the camera lens, resuming when movement is again detected.

WDR Technology and Night Vision- Compensates for light/dark spots and balances exposure for superior night video recording at the touch of a button. WDR technology makes the camera's range can be extended to cover a great span between the bright and dark area in the image makes the low brightness video sharp.


Specification

Display: 4.0 inches IPS Touchscreen

Lens Aperture: F1.8 aperture

Video Resolution: Full HD1080P, 720P, 480P

Perspective: 170° wide-angle

Video Format: M-JEPG

Storage: Support Micro SD card up to 32GB

Power Interface: 5V/1.5-2A

Operation Language: English/ German/ Japanese/Russian


So Don't Wait - Order Now For Yourself or Anyone You Love!



The dash cam itself is pretty good, not only the price is reasonable but also the quality. The front camera is 1080p, it is very wide.

Recently, I have seen many comments that the battery of the recorder is defective. Actually, it is not. You have misunderstood it. So I think this comment can explain it. I have never commented on it. This is my first online purchase comment.

I am the owner who sells auto parts. I chose peztio dash cam because our colleagues think it has the highest cost performance ratio, so I chose it.

Okay, here's the main point. When you disconnect the power supply, the screen will prompt you to have a low battery. Please don’t worry, It is a normal situation. This is a kind of power-off protection, the battery needs to reserve a part of the power to support emergency recording function, so when disconnecting the power connection, regardless of the remaining battery power, the machine will automatically power off after 10 seconds, it needs to save a part of the power to support the emergency recording function. t these times, the recording needs to rely on the battery power, which is also the reason for "power-off protection" in product design.

When the battery is powered off, it can record emergency for 10-15 seconds, and then automatically shut down and reserve the power to ensure the next emergency recording.

This is all I want to said. I hope my little share can help you. By the way, I highly recommend Peztio for you guys.

Unboxing & preliminary set up review (not yet installed into vehicle). Upon unboxing, the dash cam feels well built, is easy to use and set up, though some things are confusing. In the "manual", item 13, IPS Brightness, I've yet to find it; USB Mode says there are three modes, and describes them, but doesn't mention what that are (example: "1 Select this mode enables to save the video and picture files" - no mention what that mode is). USB cable connector is of the type used 13 years ago (that's the age of the camera I have that uses the same connector), a USB Mini-b (5-pin), though there's no real reason to use it as transfer speeds are less than 7 MB/s -- better off removing the micro SD card and using an SD card reader. VIdeo quality looks to be pretty good. Will be installing into my vehicle tomorrow.

Well! First of all, the price is affordable and cheap for a front and rear dual dash cam. It has a very nice 4 inch display and also a great touch screen. It does job well, sound is clear. The wide angle is pretty much catches everything ahead of my car. It was easy to install with simple instructions. The manual made it clear how to operate it. It is commendable that they are very good customer service, very patient and sincere in helping me solve problems.

Recently, I have seen a lot of comments about dash cam battery problems, but I think they have been misunderstood, so I hope you can see my comments.

I don't think peztio's battery is a problem, it's a reasonable battery, so I don't understand why other buyers always say there's a problem, not just Peztio even YI and other sellers. So I hope people who said it is bad battery can read my comments because It's not Peztio, YI's problem. It is your problem as you don't know how to use it and you don't understand it.

First of all, I would like to say that all dash cam's built-in battery capacity is 200-350MHA, including Peztio, Yi, Crosstour, and other big brands. The Peztio touch screen dash cam is built-in 300MHA, but that's not the point. This 300MHA is for your emergency video to stimulate gravity sensing, but many people misinterpret the driving record as a camera or even an action camera.

So when you pull out the power line, the recorder will shut down automatically after about 10 seconds. This is a normal situation. All the recorders are the same. If you don't shut down, there is only one possibility, that is, they will always consume your car battery. So they will set the battery to 200-350 MHA for your safety and convenience, it needs to save a part of the power to support the emergency recording function, for example, G-SENSOR or PARKING MONITOR function. So you can understand that the low power displayed is not the real state of the battery. The real battery state is that some of the power is retained to support emergency recording.

Had waited for three days, it finally had been delivered to me. Ended up setting up with half an hour, the instruction is quite detailed but you need to read it carefully if you want to install it correctly. The camera and other components are well packed and it looks well-manufactured. Having used it for 2 days and watch the video it recorded, I realized that it satisfies me well-According to the video in the daytime, the license plate and the road signs are sharp as the following image shown. I was very skeptical about night vision at first because I think only profession SLR camera can shot brighter at night. To my surprise, it broke my point of view, is its night vision better than SLR camera? Of course not, but it can totally meet your need if you just want to obtain a clear video at night, I don’t think it has superb night vision, but it is good enough for a driver. Definitely same as the seller claims.

But nothing is perfect, this is no exception:
1.No SD card included, I bought one in the local store, all of you guys should pay attention to this in case of no SD card while setting up the camera.
2.No GPS, frankly speaking, GPS function is not very necessary to me because I use my cell phone to navigate, but sometimes my cell phone has poor radar signal. If it has GPS, I can navigate at that time. But most GPS cameras cost you nearly 100 bucks while this camera just cost me near 60 bucks, so it can be forgiven.

All at all, it meets my expectation, it is not the perfect one but the most suitable one for drivers. I will update the comment if any problem it happens.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar