Digital Picture Frame 8 inch Electronic Photo Frame with Motion Sensor and High Resolution 1024x768 IPS LCD/1080P 720P Video Player/Stereo/MP3/Calendar/Time/Remote Control

August 27, 2019

Digital Picture Frame 8 inch Electronic Photo Frame with Motion Sensor and High Resolution 1024x768 IPS LCD/1080P 720P Video Player/Stereo/MP3/Calendar/Time/Remote Control

Digital Picture Frame 8 inch Electronic Photo Frame with Motion Sensor and High Resolution 1024x768 IPS LCD/1080P 720P Video Player/Stereo/MP3/Calendar/Time/Remote Control

I wasn't looking for a digital frame with its own email address or a frame that was going to call me to remind me to go on another vacation. I wanted superb picture quality, and I needed a frame that would recognize portrait orientation and adjust accordingly. My old frame cut off the tops on all portrait pictures (a plus if I was in the shot). Well, this frame has better picture quality than I could have imagined, was a breeze to set up, and does adjust portrait pictures to display the entire image. It sits on my desk at work, and I am blown away by things I've never seen in some of these pictures. I usually only write reviews on products I hate, which tells you how much I love this frame.

First time purchase digital photo, its great size like iPad screen good quality great price it come with power plug and USB plug is easy to used
It's great for the mother of 2 kids I have a lot of kids everyday picture it's good way to show picture every second.

 It is my first time to try digital frame. Easy set up, I insert a SD card, old pictures display in order, bring back sweet memories! Love it, highly recommend!

This is really a gift worth buying. I bought it as a gift for Thanksgiving to my mother. Mom likes it very much and says that this photo frame is great. I hope this picture frame will let us stay in this moment of good memory forever.
But before you use it, you have to prepare USB or SD card. First put the photo in the card, then insert the card into the photo frame. There is also a human body motion sensor function to pay attention to set up, you can not be set too short time. If the setting time is ten seconds, it will feel that the photo frame has been constantly turned on and off.

The little packet they'd like to call "instructions" that came with it, don't give you direction on what each setting means. It tells the setting and where they are located, but not what they actually mean.
For instance: AUTO BOOT TIME- what is that? No clue, it doesn't tell you.
AUTO COPY? Again, no clue.
Little things like this make a big difference for those who are not so electronically inclined. Other than that, the frame itself is nice.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【HD IPS DISPLAY】: 8 Inch digital picture frame with High Resolution 1024x768 IPS Display (4:3) is visible clearly via 175 degree viewing angle.
  • 【MOTION SENSOR】: The function is off by default. If you turn it on, the digital photo frame will turn on when you approach within 3 meters, and the electronic photo frame will go into sleep mode when out of range according to setting time.
  • 【EASY TO USE】: No required set up and no software to install - Just Insert SD card or USB disk. Support SD memory cards up to 32 GB (NOT INCLUDE). Remote control button feels very comfortable.
  • 【Multifunction】: As a Photo/Audio/Video player, this digital album frame also comes with Clock & Calendar functions. Support JPEG/BMP/PNG and 720P & 1080P video files.
  • 【ONE YEARS WARRANTY】:The digital picture frame is free returns within one month,The warranty time is one year .Any questions ,contact with selling support team .

Description

Good Quality Digital Photo Frame
This Digital Picture Frame with strict QC control, The charger passed UL FCC & CE Certificate

Multimedia Digital Photo Frame
Input voltage: 100 - 240 V 50 / 60Hz
Sell material:Plastic cement
Support The Photo Format: JPEG / BMP / TIFF / PNG
Support Audio Format: MP3/ WAV/ MWA/ APE/ FLAC/ OGG/ AAC/ AMR/ AIFF/ MPC/ WMV/ ASF.
The ratio of length to width:4:3 1024x768
Display mode:Original size and full screen display
Time setting:Year/Moth/Day/Hour/Min
Brightness:-10-0-10
Contrast: -10-0-10
Saturation: -10-0-10
Auto Play:Picture/Video/MP3
Support Language:English/Spanish/Italian/Germany/Chinese.
Output voltage: 5V 1.5A
Net product weight:0.95lb.
Product gross weight:1.5lb

Packing list
1*Digital Picture Frame
1*With battery remote control
1*Digital Picture Frame bracket
1*5v/1.5A charger
1*User manual
1*min 5 pin data line



This my first digital picture frame setting up was easy i have loaded bunch of pictures the cool thing about this is it changes pictures when you go close by it. This an Awesome frame compared to having so many pictures on the wall.

 Actually its pretty nice. Resolution of my HD images are good enough. Above average slide show transition effects to choose from. Havent figured out yet if I can rotate image and have it stay rotated. So far keeps reverting back. So you may have to make sure all your pics are properly rotated. Or maybe I just cant figure out how to make it stick within the frame's software.
Minor gripe.
Good choice of media acceptance. Reads my SD card flawlessly.

This is a nicely designed unit. Tead the description carefully - it is fairly small. The unit has terrific media capabilities - but the directions are lousy, making it a little tricky to operatehhu

I was really impressed with the screen quality. It is really easy to have it up and running. I just had to copy my photos into an SDCard (not included, btw), and just put it in the frame. The first time you turn it on you just have to choose the language, time zone, and you're ready to go. There are a couple more settings, but it is all easy to understand.
I also loved that this frame comes with a remote control making it easy to turn on while I'm at the other side of the room, or change pictures quickly.

I bought this as a gift for my dad but I set it up for him because I knew he would have trouble. All the features work including the motion sensor. I like the size and the ease of use. When you walk by you can still see the pictures from the side angle because of the way the screen was made, unlike some digital picture frames!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar