Broom and Dustpan Set with Long Extendable Handle Upright Dust Pan and Broom Set for Home Kitchen Room Lobby Office Floor Clean

August 23, 2019

Broom and Dustpan Set with Long Extendable Handle Upright Dust Pan and Broom Set for Home Kitchen Room Lobby Office Floor Clean

Broom and Dustpan Set with Long Extendable Handle Upright Dust Pan and Broom Set for Home Kitchen Room Lobby Office Floor Clean

The quality is very good,not cheap plastic,it’s better than what we bought from Walmart ,it is easy to storage and just use a little space,highly recommend and great price!

This broom and dustmop are a combination of metal and plastic. The best feature is the comb that cleans out the brush so you don't have to bend down and pull all of the stuff off of the broom. It is pretty well made and hangs nicely on my wall organizer.

It is easy to use and set up. This is a product that is easy to set up and great for organizing cleaning products as you can see in the picture. I’d recommend this for anyone who likes to be organized and has little space. My apartment doesn’t have a ton of room or closet space so I needed something help keep things tidy in our closet. This was a perfect solution.

I bought this broom and dustpan set especially for the tall dustpan so i dont have to bend over so much. I like it very much, especially when i used it at the full height with all the extensions. By the way, you have to assemble the poles. Dont force them together too hard, or they may crack. Just be gentle and they go together fine. It is so nice that the dustpan folds up to hold the broom and save space when storing this set. I also like the broom cleaner, so i can easily get dust and tangles out of the broom bristles.

Eastern to assembleia, and does a great job no wood floors.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 👍No More Bending: 50 inch tall sweep set with ergonomic, soft grip extendable handle for easy pick up. Upright broom with dust pan handle allows for less bending over which saves the stress on your back.
  • 👍Better Clean Solution: The sweep set features teeth to comb out dirt and soft rubber lip ensures dirt make it's way into the dust pan. So you can get rid of dirty on the broom without use your hands.
  • 👍Heavy Duty Broom Bristles:Broom comes with premium broom bristle, thicker than others and durable for long use. Angled broom bristles effectively grabs tiny dusty debris ,pet hair and spills of cat.
  • 👍Compact Storage:Give you a strong broom holder(damage-free hanging),you can hang it up to make it even more space efficient.Plus, just clip the broom to the dustpan rubber handle for upright storage.
  • 🔧100% Risk Free Purchase: If you're not 100% happy with the hand broom and dustpan set, you're covered by a full, money-back refund.

Description

★ Package Including:

  1x dustpan

  1x long handle broom

  1x broom holder( wall mount)

 

★ Feature:

  Broom handle-the broom handle long reach 50'' .

  Dustpan handle-the broom handle long reach 46'' .

  Large-capacity dustpan with built-in comb scraper/lock/rubber lip

  Easy to clean-rinse directly under the water pipe.

  Self-cleaning broom bristles-you can get rid of dirty on the broom without using your hands.

 

★ Material:

  The steel handle is ultra-strong so it can stay in top condition for years to come no matter what .

  The dustpan is made with sturdy ABS plastic for flawless results.

  The broom and dust pan are carefully crafted to perfection with the best quality materials.

 



I am mainly using this to sweep up debris and leaves that often get blown into the garage on a daily basis. It was easy for me to assemble all the pieces and I really like that both the broom and dustpan have long, extendable handles so I don’t ever have to bend over to sweep things up. This broom and dustpan set was exactly what I needed for my garage. However, the broom bristles are not as thick as I would like them to be because I wouldn’t be able to sweep the driveway or my sidewalk if I wanted to.

I bought this broom to use at home. I like how this broom is easier to store because of it’s attachments. The broom itself has strong bristles. The dust pan is harder to empty.

Now that the broom and dust pan are fully assembled, I can say that I love this product. At first, I was shocked it came in so many small pieces. The poles or handles were not easy to assemble and it took a lot of force to get them to fit in. After about fifteen minutes and a few attempts rearranging, I was able to use the broom and dustpan properly. I was surprised it did not come with any instructions. I do love how easy the dustpan works and the broom quickly snaps into place. Overall, it’s well worth the price, just be patient when putting it together.

Oh my aching back...I was so tired of bending over to clean up the cat litter from my lazy cats who refuse to wipe their paws. With dogs and cats, I'm always sweeping up massive balls of fur and spilled dog/cat food. Now with my most recent foster who is a feral nursing her litter, I am cleaning at least twice daily. Boy is she messy, like she thinks she's still outside! I just grab this, sweep up real fast and clean my brush off into the dustpan. In and out without disturbing the primadonna and her little niblets. Most definitely would buy it again...actually I did just that!

It doesn't work quite as well as I'd like because the kitty litter is so fine it takes several attempts to get it into the dustpan. But.....still better than bending to the floor with old style dustpan.

Additionally I cracked the handle for the dustpan trying to get it assembled, however when I requested a new handle I was immediately sent an entire new set. This is good and bad. The handle will probably stay on for a decent period of time so I passed that set on to my daughter.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar