Blankiegram Hugs Blanket The Perfect Caring Gift

August 23, 2019

Blankiegram Hugs Blanket The Perfect Caring Gift

Blankiegram Hugs Blanket The Perfect Caring Gift

I just received the blanket and I really like it. It’s very soft, I love the color ( blue) and I love the sayings on it. Maybe the only thing I could say is it could be a little bit thicker, but that’s a subjective thing, some people wouldn’t like it thicker. I’m giving this as a gift and I’m lining the basket with the blanket and then putting other little goodies in and I think this will be just perfect! I’d love it if the Hug blanket came in more colors :)

I have worked w/a lady for several years. Though we have know each other for a long time we are not close. She has just been diagnosed w/a terminal type of blood cancer and as you can imagine things are difficult for her right now. I just wanted to let her know that I cared. I bought this in blue and could not be more pleased. All the reviews claiming to its softness, were not exaggerating! It can be a very personal gift if given w/that intent but it is also perfect for just letting someone know you are there and that you care w/out being pushy or insincere w/feelings toward someone you don't know very well. I want to purchase more just to have on hand for when a hug is the only gift you can offer.

This blanket was exactly as described, and exactly what I was looking for. I bought it as a gift for a long time friend who I only see occasionally due to the distance between us. I wanted to remind her that even when we are apart, I am always sending her warm hugs. She absolutely loved it. She called me to thank me for it and was so excited she read the whole blanket to me aloud. She could not stop telling me how much she loved it. I am so glad - that's exactly what I had hoped for. I would definitely recommend this blanket as a special gift for someone who needs to feel hugged!

I sent this to my friend who just had a heart attack. She lives far away and I couldn't be with her, but this blanket told her how much I cared. The best gift ever for someone who is sick or anyone else you want to send hugs to

This was the perfect gift for our 6 yr. old grand-daughter when she broke her arm and needed surgery. She loved being wrapped in her "HUG" blanket from Gramma, and drug it everywhere with her while healing. Mom found out real quick that it went through the washer & dryer well and didn't loose any of it cuddly softness. The added bonus is that someone I don't even know gets a 'hug' blanket too!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A SOFT EMBRACE WITH INSPIRING WORDS! Instead of the conventional flower bouquet or a card with kind words on it. Instead send a luxurious hug through this cozy, snuggly blanket so they will know you are thinking about them everyday!
  • NO SHEDDING, NO SHRINKING! We at BlankieGram stand out from the crowd because we use only the finest, high-end quality materials to craft our blankets; that is how we ensure that they will not shed or shrink, and will accompany the recipient for years and years to come!
  • CUSTOM LUXURIOUS FABRIC: Made from custom fabric, with a high-thread count, and printed inspirational messages, this super soft and luxurious blanket is the perfect company for a cold winter night - both for the body and the soul!
  • GIVING BACK MATTERS AT BLANKIEGRAM: We continues to make this world a better place as we gift Blankets to those in need, someone who otherwise wouldn't receive one. Help us with our ambitious goal to "Cover the World in Hugs" a goal to warm the hearts and souls of those in need.
  • THE PERFECT CARING GIFT! Let your loved ones know that you are thinking about them everyday with a warm luxurious hug. It is the perfect way to let them know that you are thinking about them even when you cannot be there. This luxurious plush blanket is silvery blue because it represents serenity and harmony. This color helps soothe the mind and supports calmness, peace and tranquility. Wrap them up so they can feel the warm hug and positive energy that is bound to touch your loved ones' hearts!

Description

Wrap someone in Lots of BIG WARM HUGS! This Blankie is made of single layer super soft fleece and is covered in words describing all the "hugs" you can share. We chose the color silvery blue because it represents serenity and harmony. This color helps soothe the mind and supports calmness, peace and tranquility. Wrap them up and so they can feel the warm hug and positive energy being sent by someone who cares.



Bought this for someone and when it arrived, I decided on keeping it. It is so soft and inviting. I ended up buying the Healing Thoughts for a friend who's battling cancer. He loved it although apparently his wife swiped it from him. haha

these blankets are amazing! I bought the light blue and I love it so much that I bought another one in pink ..my son keeps swiping mine so now we both have one. I highly recommend these ..they look great and are so soft and a really nice size. they cover my entire body and I don't have to worry about my feet not being covered because the blanket is too small because this one is nice and big . and these make beautiful amazing gifts ..they come in a nice little bag as a really nice gift and it is so much better than a get well card or flowers. .this can be used and its pampering and luxurious and they will think of how thoughtful you are every time they use it. such a great idea ! I love these !

Hugs Blankie was purchased to comfort my daughter during her time in the hospital. When it arrived, her young daughter loved it. It gave her comfort. Quickly, I ordered another Hugs Blankie to give to my daughter before her surgery date. The blanket was very soft, cozy, and the large hug phrases encouraged them during a difficult time and beyond. Thank you that for every blanket purchased your company gives one to someone in need. The hugs go on and on....

This blanket is beautiful. The message that comes with the blanket is inspiring and encouraging. The blanket was purchased for a friend with a very difficult cancer. I know that she will be comforted as she uses it to make herself warm and cozy.

I purchased this blanket as part of an overall gift box we created for a co-worker going through lymphoma treatment. She received many items to help with the difficult time and of the many items she made sure to comment on the blanket saying, "That blanket is beautiful and just wonderful!".
Now I may need to get one just because! I didn't take it out of it's packaging but it seemed to be very well made and a very nice silvery blue color.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar