Women's Classic Dress Socks Colorful Warm Funny Casual Crew

July 23, 2019

Women's Classic Dress Socks Colorful Warm Funny Casual Crew

Women's Classic Dress Socks Colorful Warm Funny Casual Crew

These are really nice socks, especially for the price. They're a good thickness. I'd call them medium thick. Not thin like dress or trouser socks, but not bulky and thick like winter socks either. Elasticity is good, they stay up well. Colors are vibrant. I waited to review after a few washes and I see no noticeable difference between washed and new socks, they still look and feel great. They fit me nicely, I wear a woman's size 10 in shoes.

I really really like these socks! They ar a perfect fit. I have a 9.5 shoe size and an average foot width. The socks fit nice and snug without being too tight and they come up the ankle and stay put. (No sliding/slouching or bunching in my shoes) they are thin but warm. They wash up great and they don’t make my feet stink! (Like some colored socks do) And the colors are really pretty. When I need more socks, I will definitely be buying these again.

Really soft material and great quality socks. I bought these mostly to keep my feet warm and comfy at home. Live in the MidWest and hate feeling cold. But these socks have exceeded my expectations that I have worn them with my work shoes and they feel great all day. Will recommend.

They're cute, lightweight, very stretchy and COMFORTABLE. I needed socks to wear with jeans and athletic shoes, walking shoes. These are perfect. I like the patterns, too. They're perfect for me; colorful but a bit subdued, not flashy. But most of all, I like the comfort, the quality, and the value.

Purchased these for my mom as a gift. Every time I have seen her since I gave them to her she is wearing them. She is particular about socks, not too warm, not too cold, comforatable, moisture wicking. They are vibrant and seem to wash well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 💠MATERIAL - 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Nylon, 3% Spandex
  • 💠GREAT VALUE - 5 pairs in a pack; - Free size 8½"-10¼", is suitable for US shoe size 6 to 11
  • 💠HIGH QUALITY - Quality materials, bright color,multi-color 200-Needle mixed knitting using rich and soft premium cotton (higher than competitors) for elasticity, breathability, comfortability, sweat-wicking, anti-skidding and odor-fighting. Nealty condealed stitches and handlinked toes make socks more solid and durable. Not thick not thin, good for fall, winter and all year wear.
  • 💠SUPER COMFORT - Gentle support and comfortable fit. Elastic and enhanced cuffs hold socks comfortably in place, they will not dig into your shins. Soft and high quality socks provide a second skin feel and applicable to many occasions casual, home, work, party, school. Perfect for everyday wear.
  • 💠SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Free returns

Description



I wear a size 8.5 shoe and these socks fit perfectly. They are thicker than expected, wash well, and do not slide around on my angle or foot. The packaging was excellent, as they were vacuum packed for smaller and more economical packaging. I'll definitely purchase some more.

I wanted some wool socks for winter in PA. They are nice and soft, not itchy. At first I wasn’t sure they were wool, because they are sock. But they keep my feet warm, do not really sweat in them and they are soft

I love the material and pattern of these socks. It fills well through the foot, but I wish it were a little looser through the leg. I won’t wear them as much for that reason.

These are now my favorite socks. I wear women 8.5 wide shoes. These fit well as shown in the picture. I like that they match almost everything. The colors and patterns are really cute and they've held up well after many wears and washings.

I love the colors; the socks are warm. The toe-to-heel part is a bit too long for my foot.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar