PULI Women's Versatile Knitted Scarf with Buttons Light Weight Spring Summer Autumn Shawl Poncho Cape Cardigan, Grey

July 23, 2019

PULI Women's Versatile Knitted Scarf with Buttons Light Weight Spring Summer Autumn Shawl Poncho Cape Cardigan, Grey

PULI Women's Versatile Knitted Scarf with Buttons Light Weight Spring Summer Autumn Shawl Poncho Cape Cardigan, Grey

 What I love about this versatile sweater poncho is that it can easily be worn several ways. With its soft, cotton knit material, you can transition from wearing it as a scarf around your neck to a lovely, delicate cardigan to complement a nice date outfit. It can also be worn to the office on a nice Spring day. Recently, I packed it to wear on a cruise, so I can dress up a casual 'chill-by-the-pool' outfit for dinner.

Overall, I think the quality is very good. The handkerchief hem is finished nicely and the buttonholes are well-sized for the size buttons. It has hanger loops, so it won't fall off the hanger in your closet. Puli's products are well-made for the price.

The draped cowl neck is a nice detail and you can stretch the neck to go off the shoulder, too. Another detail I like is how you can wear the buttons in front or on the side, which adds a little more flair to it. In the picture, the poncho looks longer, but I like the proportion on petite 5'2 me.

I have not worn this as a scarf or cardigan, but I LOVE it as a poncho. It is lightweight enough to fold into my tote bag if I am at an author event and am unsure whether or not the AC will be blasting. Slip this lovely soft grey over my head, and I am comfortable! It looks sophisticated with dresses and jeans. I like the past-the-glutes length. My arms feel free and unconstricted, which is important to me when I am speaking to a group or doing a book signing. Shipped quickly, too!

Super cute and it fits great and I wear a 18.

Beautiful, soft and stylish poncho. It looks great with everything. I have ordered a number of them for myself and as gifts and they are all beautiful!

The neck isn't quite as wide in person as it is the photo but that's my only complaint! It's really comfortable and I'm wearing it with a long sleeved t-shirt in my normally chilly off and I'm warm. I wish it was a little bit longer (I'm 5'10" and D cup) but overall I really like it a lot.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fabric component: 50%viscose, 28%polyester, 22%acrylic, the rabbit fur feel yarn is so soft to touch, and light-weighted, the thickness is perfect for wearing in Spring, Summer and Autumn
  • Dimension: 59"L x 23"W; One size fits most, model figure 5'4", the poncho measures 33" from shoulder to hemline in front and about 21.5" in the back
  • Super soft, cozy and multi-functional,equipped with 6 buttons to wear it as a scarf, poncho, or a creation of your own
  • It is an effortless addition to any outfit, perfect for any season, event or occasion. Can be used year-round, day and night, while traveling and at home, formal events and casual outings, as a wrap, shawl and scarf - simply an amazingly versatile, must-have item
  • 1-YEAR MANUFACTURE'S WARRANTY: Your satisfaction is what we care. We back our products with a full 1 year manufacturers warranty against any defective workmanship and material. We offer industry leading customer service on all of our products. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our products and service

Description

ABOUT PULI:

Founded in 2000, Puli is a global fashion house located in Montreal,Canada. Over the years, Puli has grown from a small supplier to an independent brand specializing in fashion-forward ladies'clothing and accessories.

FROM MANUFACTURER:

We work with big brand factories directly, every item is quality guaranteed.

SIZE INFO:

One size fit most:57"×22"
CUSTOMER SERVICE:

Your satisfaction and feedback will be appreciate. If you have any questions about our products or service, please feel free to contact us and we will get back within 24h.

Package:

Scarf *1

NOTICE & CAUTION:

-Due to light and computer monitors, the color may vary slightly.
-Wash cold with similar color; Do not Bleach; Lay flat to dry;



It’s a beautiful well made scarf. I love the attention to detail. I love the versatility of this piece.

light weight enough for fall/spring or chilly indoors for summer. Drapes beautifully.

Love it, super cute, have not washed it yet..but just using it as a cute fall cover up.. very stylish.. goes well with Jean's to dress pants or a skirt..

I was really really hesitant to buy this after reading some of the negative reviews, but I took a chance because this is something that I can see myself using often as a new mom. The color is as pictured, very neutral and pairs well with all my clothes. It's mid to light weight which is nice for Spring California weather. The quality is soft, tightly knit (not gauzey feeling). I can use this during my new mom stage as well as later on in life. This is a good value! Highly recommend.

I personally bought this cover up as a top to wear over a nursing camisole. It is so cute and I love how soft the fabric is. Very elegant looking

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar