SONGMICS LED Jewelry Cabinet Lockable Jewelry Armoire with Full Length Mirror, Makeup Tray and Large Drawer Base Brown Patented Mother's Day Gift UJJC87BR

July 28, 2019

SONGMICS LED Jewelry Cabinet Lockable Jewelry Armoire with Full Length Mirror, Makeup Tray and Large Drawer Base Brown Patented Mother's Day Gift UJJC87BR

SONGMICS LED Jewelry Cabinet Lockable Jewelry Armoire with Full Length Mirror, Makeup Tray and Large Drawer Base Brown Patented Mother's Day Gift UJJC87BR

This is an absolutely gorgeous piece of furniture! And I totally love everything about it! It was pretty easy to put together.. mostly cause the main cabinet/mirror part was already in one piece, so the only thing to put together was the base, the drawer, and the side pieces. The color is gorgeous, it looks expensive honestly. The mirror is perfect. And the storage space you get inside is just incredible! I can fit a ton of makeup and jewelry, and the bottom drawer is my favorite part.. most of these storage mirrors don’t have that, and it’s a shame cause not only can you fit a lot more stuff in it because of the drawer, but it also seems to add a lot of weight and stability to the whole unit.
I would absolute recommend this to anyone who wanted a functional piece of furniture like this!

Headsup:
I feel bad for the people who are receiving their jewelry case with the mirrors broken! I truly believe that it's happening during shipping (being dropped!) Because if you were to ask the people with the broken mirrors, I know they wouldn't even deny how this case is packaged! My goodness there was sooo much styrofoam, wrapped plastic and cardboard! I feel bad because it's such a beautiful piece. It's like furniture. It's so worth the price but then again not if you're the one with a broken mirror... And I don't know about the formaldehyde readings suggested in a review. Many jewelry cases and brands that are similar use the same materials. Are you checking the readings on all others jewelry cases as well? Or degrading the status of this beautiful one? Hmmm....
___________________________________
I don't know where to begin... I'm thoroughly in love with my full length mirror, which was my original reason for shopping. I stumbled onto the jewelry case. I didn't even realize it was going to be the answer to my treasure hunt for my jewelry I had stored in 3 different places in my bedroom. I'm in love with it!! I played with the jewelry case and my jewelry until 3 am the first night I had it! Now what is interesting is that the LED lighting calls for 6 AA batteries. But as you can see, I installed the first 3 and the lights came on! If it goes out sooner with 3 instead of 6 batteries, I will be replacing the batteries 3 at a time. The LED lights are not exposed. It's protected under a soft to touch silicone sheath as you can see in the photo showing lights on and off. This attention to detail is just one of the things that makes this piece look like furniture. The only thing I was in need of was a dedicated area for my bracelets. The bracelet bar was my trade off for this particular jewelry case. I was able to use one of the bars for my hanging hook earrings which work out well for me but others may have to consider if they need all of their earring space. Still receives 5 stars because I knew already that the bracelet bar wasn't provided. I hope you all enjoy your mirror/jewelry case as much as I am!

It would be great if it wasn’t missing a ton of parts. :-(

UPDATE: songmics customer service reached out right away to see if they could help fix the issues. They were fantastic to work with and I am beyond pleased with the outcome. This was the best customer service I have worked with in a long time and I definitely recommend their products because of how great the company behind them is.

I was so excited to receive this however once I opened the package everything seemed fine until I opened the jewelry cabinet itself and found the inside mirror completely shattered. I’m pretty sure they didn’t send it to me like that and the delivery company UPS must have mistreated the box even though it is clearly labeled fragile all over. Now I have to wait for a replacement and I can’t wait for it to get here. I love the way it looks and the wood is really good quality. I’m just so disappointed it and came damaged.

I love this jewlery armoire. I had been wanting to own one to organize most of my jewerly in one place. The biggest fault that this armoire has is the necklace hooks being at the bottom of the armoire instead of on the top against the mirror. Why I say that? Because there is absolutely no room at the bottom to accommodate the thickness of the necklaces. You cannot close the door if your thick necklaces are hanging on the hooks. Logically, the necklaces should be on the top and earings at the bottom. Or design it in a way to accommodate the necklaces. BTW, while trying to close the door, one of my necklaces lost the pendant, it got crushed between the door and the shelf on the inside. A bit hard to aseemble. I would have given it 5 stars only if the necklace issue had not been there. Hope they fix it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • LED LIGHT STRIP: Interior 39 3/8'' LED light strip around mirror helps girls make up and select jewelry quickly, attractive gift for your wife
  • MAKEUP AREA: 9 1/8'' x 9 1/8'' built-in mirror, light strip, flip-over cosmetic tray and 9 brush slots create a handy alternative for vanity table
  • LARGE DRAWER: Provides plenty of room for larger items such as hair dryer and curler; specially designed for adding more stability
  • PLENTY STORAGE ROOM: 2 small drawers, 24 necklace hooks, 98 ring slots, 48 stud holes, 3 earrings rods and 12 compartments organize all of your jewelry in one place
  • ADJUSTABLE MIRROR: Full length mirror 44 1/4"L x 11 5/8"H with 4 tilting angles offer a better view head-to-toe; quality glass mirror reflect real image

Description

Specifications: - Color: Brown - Material: MDF, Velvet, Sponge, Glass - Simple Assembly: Yes - Built-in Mirror Size: 9 1/8''L x 9 1/8''H (23 x 23cm) - Large Mirror Size: 44 1/4''L x 11 5/8''H (112. 5 x 29. 5cm) - Cabinet Size: 48 1/4''H x 14 3/8''L x 4 1/2''W (122. 5 x 36. 5 x 11. 5cm) - Overall Product Size: 59 1/8"H x 16 1/8''L x 14 3/8''W (149 x 41 x 36. 5cm) - Product Weight: 48. 4lbs (22kg) Package Contents: - 1 x Jewelry Cabinet - 1 x Instruction SONGMICS Notes: - Please don't place it in damp areas to avoid deformation. - Please remove batteries when the LED lights are not used for a long time.



I love this I have been wanting one for a long time and this was what I was looking for. But, I had an issue with a latch that was missing Amazon all they wanted to do was returned it for a very small part missing. So I went the the customer service that made it and Carrie the customer service representative. Was a great help in getting the part I need to was great. Thanks to people like her make life so much better. Thank you Carrie

Bought this for my fiancé and she loves it. Her only gripe is that where you hang your jewelry on the door, you can not have bulky pieces or it bumps the opposite side and the door will not close. It can be tricky to get it to lock if you do have jewlry hanging. If only the front door was about an inch deeper. However, with that being said.. it holds an insaine amount of items. The light inside is brighter then i expected. Assembly is required.

I'm in love! it's easy to assemble, very beautiful and fits in small areas. I am so happy! There is so much space inside to put all my jewelry. It's modern cut with classical features.

Absolutely love it just needs more necklace hooks. It was easy to put together. And it looks very nice.

I mainly bought this as makeup storage as i have way more makeup then jewlery. I absolutely love it. The materials they used are pretty decent quality. Its better quality then my expensive graco crib that has milljons of dings amd noticeable scratches from jist putting it together and i didnt scratch or ding this at all as rough as i was with it. The lights are a warmer color and a white color would be better for makeup but its still very good! It was fairly easy to assemble. I had to unscrew and flip pieces once in a while but thats just because I wasnt paying close attention. It only took me maybe 30 minutes with another person to help hold it when putting the mirror on the arms. It holds quite a lot. The bracelet rods are supposed to come out so of you have stretchy bracelets that dont unclasp then you cant really store them there. I was able to pull one of the bars in and out though so i made it work. I dont have to stand to use the inside mirror either. I have a small stool i can sit on and i can even lean my arms on the little table. Its pretty sturdy. Tons of ring and earring space its unreal. I wish it maybe had a tiny bot more shelving or a spot to put small bottles lile foundation and setting spray or a small cup for tubes and sticks. If youre debating between this one and another one pick this one. You dont have to hang it anywhere and it is pretty easy to move around. Plus the extra bottom large shelf is perfect for my large eyepalettes. Wife,girlfriend, sister, mom, bestfriend. Doesnt matter theyll love this if theyve gotta thing for makeup amd jewlery.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar