Simplicity Mens Cool Fedora Trilby Hat Pinstripe with Black Band

July 27, 2019

Simplicity Mens Cool Fedora Trilby Hat Pinstripe with Black Band

Simplicity Mens Cool Fedora Trilby Hat Pinstripe with Black Band

I love it!

The quality was great and vendor answered my questions quickly.

Great hat for a party!

It fit very well as expected based on some of the other reviews. I have a bit of a big head and it fit just fine...unlike anything else I found out there at Halloween stores, etc.
I bought it for a costume but the quality is good enough for something to be worn anytime as a fashion statement.

My son LOVES his hat!!!! It looked great on my son :D


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Classic style - narrow brim, short crown - compliments any outfit, vintage or modern
  • Stylish herringbone band features the iconic dorfman crest
  • Satin lining helps prevent hat hair
  • Brilliant for special occasions and formal affairs like derbies, weddings, and proms. Recreate - or just 'tip a hat' to the past with this classic, timeless fedora
  • Available in a wide range of solid colors & patterns: black, dark brown, white, striped, hounds tooth, charcoal gray, grey, navy, etc. (please see pictures)

Description

Fedoras and Trilbies have been around for over 100 years and have been a fashion staple since their coming into style in the 1920s. Their trim, tailored cut made them the pinnacle of both practicality and style for both men and women.

This hat is available in a Chevron pattern - a sharp and sophisticated alternative to the classic pinstripe. It has all of the iconic features - teardrop crease, narrow brim, and a short crown.
Complements any outfit - formal or casual, male or female, vintage or modern!


Material: 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton
Size: Circumference About 22.8"
Color: Please see pictures


Package Includes:
1 x Fedora Hat



Due to medical issues my head is very sensitive and I need to keep it covered and without having added pressure by a too tight hat. This hat fits the bill. My head is about 22 inches around or a tad more and this hat fits very comfortably without being too tight or too big. It is big enough that I could wear a liner underneath it and it still be comfortable. I am very happy with my purchase and would suggest it to others.

Perfect touch for a 20s themed gala. My husband really likes it.

I bought this for my son to wear to a 1920s mystery dinner. When it arrived it was dented on one side and I worried that I would have to return it. However, after playing with it for a little while, it was able to return to it's original shape. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because although it's shape returned there are still wrinkles where the dent was. In that sense I wish it were a little sturdier. However, for the price I paid, I wasn't expecting much more so I'm pretty satisfied overall.

My husband had a trilby but left it behind in a chain restaurant - needless to say, calling to see if anyone found it got no result (if someone did and took it - ew). Anyway, so I looked online for a replacement that didn't break the bank. This not only was low cost, but looked nearly the same as his old hat. The first one I ordered came with a flaw in the fabric with excess threads. I returned for replacement & the replacement was good. As far as men's or women's, it fits my husband, but it way too big for me, so the style might work for women but not the size. That said, he likes it well enough that he plans to get a different color, too.

Great Hat. It came in a plastic bag without additional protective packaging and it was crushed. However once unpacked, it pop right into shape and you couldn't tell it had been crushed. Good material, great finish, will probably order another in different color.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar