Face Towel Mask Reusable-ProCIV Face Steamer Towel Hot and Cold Compress Moisturizing Anti Anging Skin Rejuvenation Facial Skin Care Mask

July 27, 2019

Face Towel Mask Reusable-ProCIV Face Steamer Towel Hot and Cold Compress Moisturizing Anti Anging Skin Rejuvenation Facial Skin Care Mask

Face Towel Mask Reusable-ProCIV Face Steamer Towel Hot and Cold Compress Moisturizing Anti Anging Skin Rejuvenation Facial Skin Care Mask

I received 16 reusable, washable, bamboo toner pads. In addition to the pads I received a plastic zip up bag with orange siding to store my clean pads for travel and a mini mesh laundry bag to keep all of the pads together when washing. These pads are made from two layers of soft organic bamboo fabric material. They are created to clean deep into your pores and effectively pull all makeup, sunscreen, chemicals,and cosmetics out. I found that these pads remove eye shadow, mascara foundation, and lipstick makeup very well especially since they have a larger surface area than my normal cotton rounds or squares. Due to their large size, these pads allow you to easily remove dirt, oil, and sebum without having to use multiple pads which makes them eco-friendly. One critique I have about these bamboo pads are that they aren’t as soft as the disposable cotton rounds or squares I used to use, however I don’t find them to be overly abrasive either. A positive about these bamboo pads are that they are very durable and do not fall apart like my old cotton rounds or squares. I even threw my used ones in the wash and they were not frayed or worn in any way. This leaves me hopeful that they will last for the claimed 1000 times before I have to replace them which again makes them environmentally friendly. The pads out of the wash were completely cleaned of all waterproof and non-waterproof makeup including black eyeliner, black mascara, foundation, and lipstick without any leftover stains or discoloration. Overall I am quite impressed with these reusable, washable organic bamboo pads and will no longer be purchasing the disposable cotton rounds. I wish I could give half star ratings because I feel like 4.5/5.0 stars is a more accurate representation of this product than 4.0/5.0.

Hey Everyone! I have been using these reusable Bamboo Makeup Pads this past week and I really like them! .

First, these come with a little bag to put them in to wash. I loved that I didn't have to search for all of them in the laundry! Drying took a little while and I had to put them back in the dryer. .

What drew me to these pads is being able to wash and reuse. Between removing makeup and using toner or micellar water, I could use up to 6 cotton pads a day!!! 😱😱 These pads have definitely helped me reduce how many pads I use in a day! .

Pros:
🌺 Reusable
🌺 easy to wash with the mesh bag
🌺 texture is so soft, not scratchy at all
🌺 cost effective versus how many cotton pads I purchase
🌺 best uses: cleansing, removing makeup, removing masks

Cons:
🌺 Absorbs thin products. I didn't like using this with toner.
🌺 takes a little longer to dry for me .

I do recommend these pads. I have been using microfiber clothes in the morning and they're so big and annoying. These are the perfect size for me to cleanse and take up way less space! And they are really easy to use to remove my eye makeup. .

I was not compensated for this review, all opinions are my own!

I’m impressed! These little suckers are super soft, and they clean so well! After I use them I use a little hand soap to clean some of the make-up off before tossing them in the wash. And they come out completely clean.

Update: I have seen several other product that are the exact same thing here on amazon but they have a really nice storage bag and a wash bag. The “storage bag” you get with this purchase is a cheap and thin plastic makeup pouch. I’ll end up having to buy something else and I’m not sure the plastic one they give you is recycleable. I’ve changed to four stars for this reason. Next time, I’ll probably purchase from someone else to minimize waste. However, the pads are still super soft (they’ve gone through the wash and dryer, 2-3 times now). There is one that is slightly discolored and it’s only because I didn’t pre wash it well enough.

What i like about this product... I like that they are reusable, they can replace the throwaway cotton rounds which will save you money. i like that they are machine washable and come with a mesh bag to use in the washer. They are soft enough were they don't irritate the skin, but have enough texture to give you a mild exfoliation. After i used it to get my makeup off. I hand washed them to see if the makeup would come out of the white fabric and surprisingly it did. Now for the dislikes. although I think it's cool that you can machine wash them I don't know that i would trust machine washing them to get them completely clean so, i would suggest you either spot treat them or hand wash them and then machine wash them. Another thing is there were no care instructions which i think would be helpful. like for instance can they be dried in the dryer? over all though, i really like them.

I use Micellar water to remove my makeup. I use one a day, front to back, and hang the little bad off my drawer. It makes cleanup easy. I have washed it once and there is very minimal wear on the edges. It's a great product. Pretty soft as well!! They come out shiny white even after being covered in makeup with one wash in the washer.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ❤ SPA Quality Skin Treatment at Home-This Face Towel Mask is one your stop and solution for you skin care, it is used for all kind of skin,Oily, dry, combination, sensitive skin moisturizing and tighting your skin and improving skin color and much more
  • ❤ Hot Compress-The Facial Skin Care Mask is perfect design for face steaming and good for Open the pores to clean the residue on the surface of the face, detoxify, promote blood circulation, prevent wrinkles and improve dull skin tone. Relieve eye fatigue, relieve headache and dizziness
  • ❤Cold Compress-The Towel Mask is also good idea for cold applying to your face and Shrinks capillaries, reduces skin burning, itching, relieves irritation, relieves skin allergic reactions, relieves skin sunburn, etc.
  • ❤Natural,Safe&Reusable-THE Facial Skin Care Mask is made of premium soft material and amazing eco green beauty items and can be reused for 1000 times and easy to use, good replacement for hot machine steamer and general cotton mask, safe for your skin
  • ❤100% GUARANTEE&RISK FREE-We guarantee 1 years warranty and to provide 100% satisfaction with our face towel mask, just tell us, if you do not like it and we will make a refund

Description



These are really nice, and a must if you are eco-conscious!

I use a cleansing balm to assist in removing my makeup and this balm requires a cloth to fully remove the balm/makeup from your skin. These pads work wonderfully for the job. They’re much better than using disposable cotton rounds, since they don’t fall apart, and they’re softer than a traditional washcloth. This bamboo fabric is super soft & durable. It feels good on the skin & gently but thoroughly wipes away your makeup & cleansers. I absolutely LOVE that it comes with a garment bag so that you don’t lose them in the washing machine. I choose to wash these in the cold delicatete cycle. I totally recommend these!! I think they’re a great value!

I love the idea of using these instead of cotton rounds to ultimately use less paper products. They are soft and effective at removing makeup and can easily be used in place of my usual cotton rounds BUT there is one problem.....the are so soft that they slip and I keep dropping them. If they had a slot to place fingers snide or an elastic band the put around fingers, they would be a 5-star item. They washed beautifully and I will continue to use, but do wish there was a way to secure them when using.

These washable makeup removers are a cost effective way to remove makeup. You just use them, put them into the washable bag that they come in, and toss them all into the washing machine. They come out pretty clean so you can use them again. Literally wash, rinse, and repeat. They are not cheap feeling and should last a long time.

Nice wipes. Hoping to save $ and help the environment using less cotton balls and disposable make up remover wipes. I saw these on Amazon had good reviews so I thought i'd give a try. I like the # of reusable rounds that came in this pack. This lasts me about 2 weeks. Wipes are sturdy enough to remove make up/eyeliner and/or apply toner. I just put them in the laundry bag and wash. They came out slightly discolored (not 100% white) after washing but they don't seem to have an odor/residue so this works for me. I hope this supply lasts me a year. We'll find out how they hold up after several washings.

I just started using toner and micellar water, and I felt so wasteful using all of those cotton rounds. I was skeptical because of the mixed reviews, but these pads are the perfect alternative! I use fewer pads for the same processes because I get more use out of these thicker reusable pads than I do cotton rounds. I cleanse my skin with coconut oil before using micellar water with the pads, and I've had no issue with makeup "stains" on these pads as others have shared. Additionally, after each use, I gently handwash with soap at the sink, and all traces of makeup easily come off, and I let air dry. Once I week, I throw them in with the regular laundry. I'm extremely pleased with this product.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar