OMORC 34 Inch Baby Crib Mobile Music Box Holder Arm Bracket Nut Screw Box

July 25, 2019

OMORC 34 Inch Baby Crib Mobile Music Box Holder Arm Bracket Nut Screw Box

OMORC 34 Inch Baby Crib Mobile Music Box Holder Arm Bracket Nut Screw Box

 Works great, just as advertised! I was hesitant because of the question above asking whether the "X" component was included (and so many people saying no??) but it absolutely is - you get everything shown in the product image. It couldn't be easier to put together. There are 5 hooks to hang components from: the ends of each arm of the X, and a hook in the center. I ended up also purchasing the [Extended Version] VicTsing Baby Crib Mobile Music Box Holder Arm Bracket Nut Screw Box mobile-Without Toys because the mobile I created hung down too far into the crib - parts are interchangable and I was able to add in the arm extension without removing the base clamp or reattaching the hanging elements.

This mobile arm is perfect for any DIY mobile project! I made a hot air balloon mobile for my baby girl and I couldn't be more happy with the end result! For more details, check out my blogpost at http://www.savoreachsecond.com/2015/03/30/diy-hot-air-balloon-mobile/

I love how the mobile clamps to the crib. My crib has an extra bar on it, but it still fit!

Happy Crafting!!

My sister made a gorgeous mobile for my baby, but it wasn't sturdy enough to hang over the crib. This product was great because it provided us with a safe and stable mobile mechanism from which we could hang all of the beautiful things she had sewn. We were excited that it played "You are my sunshine!" which fit right in with her original theme for the mobile (hot air balloons, clouds and a big sun in the middle. We chose the extended size because of the length of the toys my sister had sewn. It works beautifully and my baby is mesmerized each morning when I wind it up and her hot air balloons fly over her head. It should also be noted that while this is the extended size, you can easily leave out one of the extender rods and make a shorter mobile. Shipping time was great--product came without assembly instructions but was very easy to figure out how to put together. We love it.

Received in a timely fashion. Was exactly as expected. Actually, it was sturdier than expected. Everything works well. We made a Star Wars mobile out of "zipper pull"(?) characters with this kit. To do this, we only needed the characters and string. We used a sturdy crochet string found at a crafts store that was perfect and feels to me exactly like the string used on mobiles in stores. For this mobile, I did buy and use a different music box as I don't care for "You are my Sunshine" as the only song. (That may be like "It's a Small World" as far as a song you don't want stuck in your head.) We have not tried to put it on a crib yet, as it's not delivered to (still in-utero) baby's house yet, but it has hung/stood sturdily attached to the vertical back of a wooden bookcase for display until delivery date. Check out the photo. Notice we used the center to attach a 5th character to the mobile. Note safety standards (we found online) for length of string used for mobiles to help prevent strangulation--no more than 7" long.

Perfect for what I needed! I Hated most crib mobiles I had found online or in stores so I decided to make my own. I ended up painting this to match with our nursery theme of gold and blush, and it worked perfectly! Love the music that plays and it lasts quite awhile, unlike other mobiles that only play for 15-20 seconds it seems. Ended up not using the arm as the mobile I made is pretty long, so it would've hit the crib mattress. But I just hung on the ceiling with fishing line and it still works great! Perfect price, as well!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • It is a baby crib mobile bed bell Music Box for little baby below 3 years, It will let you be creative and make your own baby crib mobile.
  • Clip crib rail thickness up to 1.57 inch, Clip crib rail height up to 2.75 inch. Hook Rotates while playing music, you can pause while playing.
  • Full playing time: 2-3 Minutes; Playing speed: 12-20" ;Service life:≧R500 times
  • Material: ABS material in white without pollution
  • Wind-up Music Box:The sound power from Spring, use the key to turn the Spring tightly, then release and will be playing, and the name of the song is You are My Sunshine.

Description

Please kindly NOTE: Clip crib rail thickness up to 1.57 inch, Clip crib rail height up to 2.75 inch.

Description:

This is a new 34 inch Long extended Baby Crib Mobile Bed Bell Holder Arm Bracket + Wind-up Music Box, it plays light music to help your baby easily fall asleep. Easy operation and convenient to use, it will be hooked and rotate while playing music, and you can pause while playing.

Feature:

Light music helps your baby easier fall asleep
Music may even help strengthen premature babies
Music plays a crucial role in wiring your baby brain for learning
Listening to music will help teach your infant about patterns and sequence, and about rhythm, beat and tone which are useful for problem-solving and reasoning
Early music exposure can help promote critical listening skills, language and literacy, creativity and coordination

Specification:

The music box: 4.72 x 2.63 x 0.98 inch 
Playing speed: 12-20"; Full playing time: 2-3'; Service life:¨R500 times 
Clip crib rail thickness up to 1.57 inch, Clip crib rail height up to 2.75 inch
Material:ABS
The total height of the Baby Crib Mobile Bed Bell Holder: 34 inch

How to use it:

It is easy to use it: rotating the protruding button, then let go the button, the music box will play music, there is a pause button on the music box, you can push the button to pause the music when you want to pause it.

what's include:

5Pcs Crib Bracket Set + One Music Box (Wind-up Music box with the song You are my Sunshine), Without dolls.



I bought this to make my daughter a Peter Pan themed mobile with Disney TsumTsums. It assembles very easily, and all you need are the strings and items to hang from it. This is my daughter's absolute favorite toy, enjoying it from about 1 month old. It plays "You Are My Sunshine" which is great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to make their own mobile or can't find one to match their nursery - it's simple enough for everyone to make!

This literally took me 3 minutes to put together and attach to the crib. I was worried it wouldn't fit on the crib based on other reviews, but the way the attachment piece is designed, it easily fit between slats and is secured safely and tightly. I am glad I ended up buying this 34-inch option over some of the shorter ones, I can't imagine it being any lower and being safely out of baby's reach. This one is perfect height.

The music box is pleasant and rotates nice and slowly and is easy to unhook and replace with a different music box if you want more variety. The white plastic doesn't really match anything else in my nursery so I ordered a sleeve to cover the arm (which sadly cost more than the crib arm itself!).

Overall very happy with this purchase!

I'm not sure what model crib it's intended for, but it fit pretty oddly on my Delta Children Emery 4-in-1 Crib. Sadly it was too short for my needs and even though they have a taller model (34") both options were still too short for my mobile. The rotating mobile hanger with the sound is nice though, and if you have a mobile that fits it and a crib that works with the base I'm sure it would be very nice.

Update:
My previous review mentioned how I was disappointed that my mobile was too big to fit either this holder or the taller 34" option. Amazon recommended this holder for it so I bought it without double checking the sizing. Completely my fault, yet the company still reached out and offered a full refund despite my error. I hadn't even asked for a refund/return; that was surprisingly nice customer service.

 I have very specific/stylized decor in my nursery and I have been looking for an inexpensive mobile that rotated, had music, and could be easily customized. This one had the added bonus of being pretty inexpensive so that if my project failed, it wouldn't break the bank. The only issue i have is that i have a crib and changing table combo. I wanted a mobile that could be swung over to either the crib part or the changing table part to distract baby. This one did not swing over, but only had a small plastic tab that I filed down with an emery board.. now it swings! A coat of spray paint, some plush toys and it is perfect! I'll probably add details to my little jellyfish toys later but the arm is everything I needed. Deducted 1 star because i feel that some kind of silicone or rubber coating on the clamp part (that clamps the crib rails) would make this that much stronger and more sturdy.

Used to make 2 mobiles for new grandson. Gives you a chance to be creative

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar