LIENRIDY Womens Sarong Wrap Beach Sarong Swimwear Cover up Swimsuit Wrap Rosy Short

July 29, 2019

LIENRIDY Womens Sarong Wrap Beach Sarong Swimwear Cover up Swimsuit Wrap Rosy Short

LIENRIDY Womens Sarong Wrap Beach Sarong Swimwear Cover up Swimsuit Wrap Rosy Short

I have no complaints. It was perfect.

One size fits all, so I knew it could be hit or miss. And actually, it was a tad too big for my waist line, but you tie it to fit, so basically that doesn't even matter. I'm 5'8" and it grazed the ground ever so slightly.

I like it.. I'm a thicker woman it's one size a tiny bit small but it's long and feels very light weight very pretty and I'm happy with it. It will b great to cover up in my bikini for beach days or pool.

Super cute and light weight I wish they came in sizes rather than one size. I am 5'4 110lbs and this fits and is cute but could wrap around my 1.5 time so there is no real slit to this on me

This skirt is beautiful in coral the color is nice and vibrant just like the picture. It is very soft and being 5'8 I love how long it is. A great addition to any swim suit cannot wait for vacation to wear it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I need to see how long it last.

Sheer & light weight covers the bum perfectly


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Cover up solid color and lightweight feel amazing on your skin
  • Beach sarong is made of 100% Polyester and high quality. It's very soft and comfortable
  • Sarong wrap fits most people to the beach, pool, lake, cruise, vacation, park, resort or wherever else your heart desires
  • Sarong can wear as a bathing suit cover up, a sarong dress for evenings on the town, a wrap skirt, beach shawl or head scarf. It's a beautiful way to add color and interest to your favorite outfits
  • Classic style cover up wrap is available in 6 breathtaking colors: Black/ White/ Coral Orange/ Burgundy/ Rosy/ Royal Blue

Description

LIENRIDY Women's Swimsuit Cover Up Soft Wrap Summer Beach Skirt Swimwear  
 
From the boardwalk to the beach, from the pool to your backyard, this breathable cover-up's got you covered on your sunny day.  
 
LIENRIDY women's cover up swimsuit beach wrap maxi skirt, It is with adjustable split tie on closure to show your beautiful silhouette and sexy slinky figures!  
 
Material: 100% Polyester  
Season: Summer  
Color: Black/ White/ Apricot/ Coral Orange/ Green/ Sky Blue/ Burgundy/ Rosy/ Royal Blue  
Package Content: 1 x Women cover up  
Washing Instruction: Hand wash, hang or line dry  
 
Clothes Measurement:  
Long Cover Up One Size: Waist: 33"-56"/ 84cm-142cm Length: 39.75"/ 101cm  
Short Cover Up One Size: Waist: 41.5"-55.5"/ 105cm-141cm Length: 18.75"/ 48cm  
 
Note: There maybe 0.4-0.8 inch deviation in different sizes, locations and stretch of fabrics.  
Color maybe lighter or darker due to the different PC display.



It fits cute. Im 5'4 a little ling but i can hem it so big deal.

This is so cute and good quality! I'm 5'9 for reference and it's a little short on me, would be perfect for shorter girls. I do affordable fashion reviews on my Instagram give me a follow @fitbabeonabudget

This was my favorite swim cover!

Loveeeeeeee it! It’s perfect sexy,but classy it is mesh see through. I’m 5’6 and length was perfect Since I’m on the longer leg side

So pretty! Wearing it at the beach for our destination wedding! Our colors are shades of blue. This is perfect to go with my white swimsuit the day after the wedding!! I'm a street 6 and the top just meets around my waist. Any larger there may be a larger gap for the split in the skirt.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar