Contempo Rain Chain (Gray)

July 25, 2019

Contempo Rain Chain (Gray)

Contempo Rain Chain (Gray)

 I’m pleased with how these rain chains look. I can’t wait for our first rainstorm. I had a small issue and the seller quickly took care of me. Great customer service. Thank you!

Very cool rain chain, quick to assemble, sounds and looks beautiful.

LOVE this rain chain! It looks so great on my porch. It’s more galvanized stainless steel look/silver looking rather than gray. I love it. Has a farmhouse look to it. My picture has rain going through it

Quality product.

ALL WENT WELL


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Solid Aluminum Construction Will Last A Lifetime
  • Comes With It's Own Hanging Hook
  • Replaces A Conventional Gutter Downspout

Description

Our Contempo Rain Chain in aluminum is a new styling for this contemporary copper design. Like our other contemporary styles, it combines cup and link styles to create an clean styled design, which blends well with both contemporary and traditional architecture. Made in high quality solid coated aluminum, it comes with its own hanging hook, making installation right out of the box a snap.



Great item, perfect solution for unsightly downspout area

Lots of compliments. My gutter guy stopped by this afternoon to see the results & was impressed. Had unpainted aluminum gutters put on last week. Great look for my modern farm house.

Nice effective and great price

Love this rain chain!!!

Love it

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar