Bolster Pillow Under Knee Pillow Pain Relief Memory Foam Cushion with Removable/Washable Cotton Cover - Reduced Stress on Spine, Effective Support for Side and Back Sleepers, Neck, Legs, Knees & Waist

July 25, 2019

Bolster Pillow Under Knee Pillow Pain Relief Memory Foam Cushion with Removable/Washable Cotton Cover - Reduced Stress on Spine, Effective Support for Side and Back Sleepers, Neck, Legs, Knees & Waist

Bolster Pillow Under Knee Pillow Pain Relief Memory Foam Cushion with Removable/Washable Cotton Cover - Reduced Stress on Spine, Effective Support for Side and Back Sleepers, Neck, Legs, Knees & Waist

Comfy. I've used for both under my neck and under my knees while laying on my back. Lumbar while sitting up and between my knees while on my side. I bought it for mostly under my neck. I have lots of back and hip pain. Its the perfect size for under my neck while on my back....it just gets a bit hot after a while. Thats the only reason I took a star.

Cannot sleep without it. turned out to be a bit high for my knees, so I changed course and use it to support my back as I sleep on the side. easy to clean Perfect!

I like how it restores its shape after using it. However, I needed a higher one, but that's not this item's fault.

Great pillow. Does what it claims.

Thank you!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • LEG ELEVATOR: Place under your knees for elevating your legs while sleeping on your back, or position under your ankles to lift your feet for better circulation while reducing varicose veins or assisting with post surgery recovery. The ideal cushion for sleeping on your side or back while relieving low back pain.
  • VERSATILE, MULTI-USE: The TanYoo cushion is great for providing support in your BED, your favourite CHAIR / SOFA, on your OFFICE chair, in the CAR, AEROPLANE etc. Always take on Holiday, to the next pilates or yoga class or for massages at home.
  • HIGH QUALITY: The high density memory foam relieves pressure and provides support at the lower back (lumbar), between the knees, behind your neck, plus many more places!
  • EASY TO CLEAN: The cover is luxurious and super soft and comes with an zipper for quick remove and easy cleaning.
  • WARRANTY and CUSTOMER SERVICE: Please do not hesitate to contact us firstly if you have any question or problem. We promise replacement or full refund if any quality issues, strive for 100% customer satisfactory. Rest assured.

Description

Get a comfortable night's rest with this half moon pillow that is ergonomically designed to provide support for back and side sleepers alike, as well as pregnant women and for support post-surgery.

Multifunctional Positioning Pillow
-Knee support pillow
-Lumbar support pillow
-Leg spacer
-For back, stomach and side sleepers

Boosting an ergonomic design this pillow can easily be adjusted to serve various purposes:
The TanYoo Half Moon Pillow can be used as headrest, knee pillow, leg pillow and lumbar support pillow while you sleeping, watching TV, reading, getting a massage, engaging in physical therapy or when you want to ease work fatigue. What's more, It is designed with adjustable for easy and convenient place. Take it while on the go and ease journey fatigue!

Specification:
Materials: 100% Memory Foam; Cover: Cotton
Size: 20.5inch*7.9inch*4.7inch(52cm*20cm*12cm)
Weight: 558g
Package: 1 Half Moon Pillow

Our Policy and Services:
1.Contact us if you have any questions and we will respond you within 24 hours.
2.We will try our best to make you satisfied with our product and service.



Very functional and comfortable only con is only available in white

Best pillow

A little shorter than I thought, but a good product

It helps support very well.

I love this product. I have used it for my back, neck, and knees. I’m sure there is more to find. Relieves pain and comfort.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar