Adalite Garment Bag, 40-inch Folding Hand Bag Breathable Suit Bag with Carry Handles Full Zippered for Travel and Storage, Pack of 2

July 28, 2019

Adalite Garment Bag, 40-inch Folding Hand Bag Breathable Suit Bag with Carry Handles Full Zippered for Travel and Storage, Pack of 2

Adalite Garment Bag, 40-inch Folding Hand Bag Breathable Suit Bag with Carry Handles Full Zippered for Travel and Storage, Pack of 2

The product was better than most that I have seen, a length of 34" would let the shirts hang more freely. Something to look into.

These are great!! I have like 5 pants in one bag! And there is room for more! I live in a smoke friendly place and want to keep my clothes smelling smoke free. So far these are doing the job! Super fresh clothes everyday

I like this product however I can be just a couple inches longer, clothing bunches up at bottom.

I definitely wouldn't use this for travel . I got it for my son to carry his band tux back and forth to school on performance days. Its been perfect for that. The smaller size helps my 5' student manage his Tux, instrument and backpack while walking into school.

recommend this product - will purchase more


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ◆Durable and High Quality: Made from 100% higher quality oxford fabric, 210D soft inside, 1680D thick outside. Oxford fabrics is more durable than non-woven fabrics, not easy to wrinkle, stand wear and tear. 5# metal zipper is sturdier than normal zipper.
  • ◆Full Protection: Protect clothes from water, dust, moth and other contaminants and cut off bacteria invade your clothes, away from mildew and moth, keeping your clothes fresh, clean and wrinkle free. It works perfect in clothes storage.
  • ◆Quick Change: Full zipper around the bag, change the suit bag into a closed bag in 2 seconds, so you can put some odds and ends in the bag.
  • ◆Carrying Bag & Hanging Bag: Easy for carrying with two handles. Opening design on the top of bag, so that you can hang it in closet. The garment bag can be folded into a small one when you don't need it. It really saves space, give a great help in clothing storage and travel.
  • ◆Size: Including 2 garment suit bags, 24'' x 40 ''(60cm x 100cm). Hangers and Clothes are NOT Included.

Description

☞MATERIAL:
The garment cover bags are made of oxford fabric, more durable than non-woven fabrics, 210D inside, 1680D outside.

☞PERFECT DESIGN:
Carry Handles
Easy to carry in travel with two carry handles.
Closed Bag
Full zipper around the bag , change into a closed hand bag in second.
Breathable Surface
Garment bag helps protect against dust and other contaminants, don't worry about mildew and dirt anymore.

☞SIZE:
24''×40''(60cm x 100cm)

☞PACKAGE:
Hand Garment Bag × 2

☞NOTE:
1.Length of garment bag maybe have an error of 1-2 INCH.
2.Please check the length of your clothes at first, and choose the suitable size for them.
3.If there are some wrinkles when you receive our garment bag, please use garment steamer to fix it.



These garment bags are transparent and sturdier than the plastic "dry cleaner" type bags, They are zippered which aids in the protection of your garments. The ones I ordered are long enough for most shirts and blouses. They aren't tearproof but they are quite sturdy. I need to order more.

This product was a great purchase for the cost. It's basic, no frills and folds up for easy carrying. Thinking about getting one for my husband so he can carry his own clothes to make more room for my over-packing.

Nice zippers. Great garment bags for the value.

Works great for transporting my sons band uniform to his concerts.

I needed this so bad for some of my clothes that I don’t need in some season or have gentle material . They do the job I and I am happy with the purchase

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar