DG Hill Mens Winter Hat And Gloves Set with 3M Thinsulate fleece lining, Black, One Size

June 22, 2019

DG Hill Mens Winter Hat And Gloves Set with 3M Thinsulate fleece lining, Black, One Size

DG Hill Mens Winter Hat And Gloves Set with 3M Thinsulate fleece lining, Black, One Size

Like some of the other reviews said the hat is definitely on the larger side. One positive thing about the large hat is that I can pull it all the way down on my forehead to my eyes and it will keep me warm. The gloves are one size fits all and my hand is 8” and they fit me fine. The hat and gloves are definitely going to keep me warm through the rest of winter. Just wore the set in 18 degree weather and I stayed warm.

One thing to note is the packaging and that’s why it loses one star. The set came in a bag inside a bag. The label on the first bag said black which is what I ordered. When opening the second bag the label said blue and the hat had lint and pink fuzz on it. Retail tag says $38 which me laugh. For $15 it’s an excellent deal just note the hat is large and can’t go in the washing machine or dryer.

The hat and gloves are very warm, comfortable and fit as expected. Living in Minnesota one needs warm clothing and this set provides the warmth I need on cold winter days. The set not only feels and looks good, it is very reasonably priced. A very good buy.

The hat and gloves have a super soft fleece lining that keeps in the warmth and protects against snow. My son has a large head and some hats look weird on him but this hat fits great !

Very warm and comfortable with wind chills in the twenties. The hat is not itchy and will cover your ears and forehead. The fit is about as expected to somewhat large. This is one of my best purchases ever on Amazon.

This is a hat for people who have to endure cold temperatures. I can't stress that enough. wear this in 40 degree weather? You will bake and I say that as someone who shaves his head. This hat has great insulation and is perfect for those temps in the single digits when the wind is over 10 mph.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Classic style knit hat, beanie with a pair of gloves is the perfect clothing accessory set for men; 3M Thinsulate insulation for warmth without bulk; The extra layer that traps and holds body heat is effective when hat and gloves are damp and is able to dry quickly; Soft, thermal fleece lining has great heat retention for outdoor activities, sports and exercise in cool or cold weather and makes for an ideal hiking hat or toboggan hat
  • Winter hat for men and winter gloves set is a cool, contemporary and classy clothing gift for adult, teen boys, dad, brother, boyfriend, husband, son; Cool, warm beanie hats and winter gloves for men are a great gift or fun present for birthday Father's Day/Dad's Day, holidays like Christmas, Xmas stocking stuffers, X-Mas, Secret Santa, white elephant gift exchange
  • Perfect accessories for hiking, camping, running, work, cycling, skiing, snowboarding, sledding and more; Soft and cozy, casual yet fashionable apparel for seasonal cold weather spring fall and winter indoor/outdoor; Choose brown, black, navy blue, or charcoal gray; Hand wash and line dry recommended; Beanie caps and gloves made in China
  • Durable, heavy duty knit is - Outer: 100% acrylic; Lining: 100% polyester fleece; One size fits most teens and adults; Snug yet stretches to fit; Gloves: 10"L x 8.5" around palm; Hat: 10"L x 9"W
  • (1) Beanie For Men And (2) Gloves With Thinsulate Insulation Warm For Cold Weather; Choose Color Of Winter Hat And Gloves From Dropdown Menu; New With Tags

Description

This set of hat & gloves features 3M's Thinsulate insulation to keep you warm without adding bulk. The soft fleece lining retains heat & wicks away moisture to keep you comfortable when temperatures drop.



I purchased this to be a Christmas gift. I was very pleased to see the quality and nice appearance of this hat and glove set. I am very happy that someone special is going to receive such a nice gift to keep them warm in cold, snowy winters.

The weather in the Northeast has been brutal for the past 2 weeks. My teenage son LOVES this set. He told me that it was actually a lot warmer than the more expensive set I had bought him. Very good quality and very soft.

Awesome Product for the price. The beanie and the gloves are very good quality. They keep my hands and head warm but I am still able to be very versatile with my fingers

Very good quality. Hat is a little on the larger side and gloves are on the narrow side, but my husband says they keep him warm!!

I received these and have examined them. They are very nice quality and look warm and cozy. These were purchased for gift for someone that lives in British Columbia so I'm sure they will come in very handy up there.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar