Deluxe Hotel 4-Piece Bed Sheet Set - Dobby Stripe - 100% Cotton Sateen - 300 Thread Count - King - Gold

June 29, 2019

Deluxe Hotel 4-Piece Bed Sheet Set - Dobby Stripe - 100% Cotton Sateen - 300 Thread Count - King - Gold

Deluxe Hotel 4-Piece Bed Sheet Set - Dobby Stripe - 100% Cotton Sateen - 300 Thread Count - King - Gold

I personally like sateen sheets and didn't have any qualms about the cotton content like some other posters did. I am also not fussy about wrinkly sheets and don't own an iron, though I didn't notice they were particularly wrinkly when I took them out of the dryer.
I did have to wash them before I used them (probably just a good idea in general anyway) because they did have that "from the factory" smell. They smelled like all my other clean clothes after being washed though.

I have a queen size pillow top mattress with another pillow mattress pad on top of that and these sheets are perfect. The fitted sheet is a good size and I didn't have to tug or wrangle it at all to get it to fit.

I got the dark red and the color is a really rich wine type color, really beautiful, I was really impressed. The sheets are also really soft right out of the package which is the nice thing about sateen.

The sheets are a bit thin, but in a summer sheet sort of way not a chintzy sort of way. I live in the desert so I am always looking for sheets that look nice, are soft, and lightweight.

If you like a heavy, cottony sheet you probably won't be happy with these. If you like washing your sheets with lots of bleach in hot water, I'm guessing these are not the right sheets for you. If you just want a nice sateen sheet set that is lightweight and a good price, these would be perfect.

I may update this after a few more washes as I have heard there can be pilling and other problems.

UPDATE: I have washed these a number of times since I got them, along with a mint green set from the same company. I personally don't use bleach regularly and wash in warm water on regular cycle. I use the dryer on warm, regular cycle. The sheets still look and feel just like they did when they were​ new. No pilling or snags, etc... The only thing I will say is that the elastic on the fitted sheet on the set I have used more often (and washed more often) seems to be losing its stretch a bit and I am afraid that I may have to replace the elastic (or maybe just resew the seams to make them scrunchy again) in another couple of months if it completely gives way. The fitted sheet is holding for now and still doesn't slip off​ the mattress, so I'm not ready to say this is a defect or anything. Still a bit disappointing this early on though. I still recommend these sheets because the price is really good, the quality of the sheets is good, and I think overall it was a good purchase even if I do end up having to mess with the elastic on one set in a few months (by then the sheets will be about 6 months old and cost me less than $20).

Love the color, they are super soft and washed well. I know some people said they were thin and they are but lightweight is exactly what I wanted as I dont like stiff, heavy sheets when its warm. Liked them so much I ordered another set.

Great Buy! Sheets are super silky and soft. I love the texture and bright white color. My only complaint is size of top sheet and elastic band around fitted sheet. The Top sheet is a bit short for a King Size Set. It will cover the top but barely fits over a 15" mattress..not quite enough to tuck in sides. More expensive sheets typically provide wider width allowing enough extra material to tuck with little to no effort. The other issue is the elastic band around the fitted sheet. It is adequate but after 3 washings I feel like it is getting loose and may not hold up for many more wash cycles. Again, great feeling sheets and super price. I would buy again.

These sheets are GREAT! They don’t pill and are super soft. They breathe well. Sheets of this quality for the price is a rare find.

I'm not sure of the durability because I just received my sheets. They do indeed fit as described and are a super soft sateen.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • LUXURY RETREAT! You don't need to go to a fancy resort when the Deluxe Hotel 1400 Series brings that luxury right into your own home. Expertly crafted using 100% cotton sateen with a 300 thread count for increased durability, these luxurious sheets are soft to the touch, mildew-resistant, breathable and boast a lustrous sheen.
  • ACCOMMODATES ALL MATTRESSES. These bed sheet sets are available in twin, full, queen and king sizes. The twin size comes complete with a flat sheet, a fitted sheet and one pillowcase, while the other three sizes includes two pillowcases.
  • DEEP POCKETS. You no longer need to worry about the sheet coming undone at the corners and bunching up at the head or foot of the bed. Featuring deep pockets to ensure a secure fit, this fitted sheet will accommodate a mattress up to 15 inches high without popping off.
  • AESTHETICALLY PLEASING LOOK. Boasting a sophisticated, dobby stripe pattern, you can give any bedroom in your home a clean, crisp appearance. This set offers the perfect amount of style and elegance to elevate the existing decor of any interior space.
  • NINE, VIBRANT SHADES. Available in black, white, sage, light blue, burgundy, gold, silver, beige, and coffee, there's a color to suit everyone's taste. Each deep, rich color boasts a signature sheen, adding a pop of color and brilliant texture to any bedroom setting.

Description

Create the luxury retreat you've always wanted in your own home with this Deluxe Hotel 1400 Series 300 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sateen Dobby Stripe Sheet Set. The softest sheets you will ever sleep on, they’re crafted out of 100% cotton sateen with a 300 thread count for increased durability and luxurious, soft comfort.

Soft to the touch and extremely pleasing against your skin, these deluxe sheets are breathable and appropriate for any season. Winter, summer spring or fall, this breathable fabric will provide the perfect haven for catching your Zzzzs. They’re also mildew-resistant, making them the perfect choice for allergy sufferers too.

This contemporary sheet collection includes appropriately coordinating pieces – each set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases, while the 3-piece, twin set comes with one pillowcase. Accommodating a mattress up to 15 inches high, the fitted sheet has deep pockets to ensure a secure fit without popping off the corners.

The Deluxe Hotel 1400 Series comes in nine beautiful shades to suit everyone’s taste – black, white, sage, light blue, burgundy, gold, silver, beige, and coffee. Each deep, rich hue boasts a signature sheen, adding a pop of color to brighten any bedroom setting.

In addition to the vibrant shades, the dobby stripe pattern contributes to the aesthetically pleasing quality. As such, this set offers the perfect amount of style and elegance to elevate the decor of your master bedroom, guest suite or any other bedroom. Whoever has the privilege of slipping into a bed between these sheets is bound to feel like royalty!



Super soft, lightweight, dries quickly which is nice for a fast changeout for guests. Color is spot on.

I can't believe these sheets are such great quality for so cheap! They are so comfy and soft, and not too thin. I didn't expect that. I just needed something cheap until I found a good set for my new bed. I'm going to buy a couple more sets in other colors. I bought another set from Amazon that were over $100 that were Egyptian cotton 600 thread count supima, but weren't anywhere as nice as these.

lets me just say I never usally waste my time writing reviews but I must say no lie, these sheets are a super bargin at this price.first of all after the first wash they are very soft.there are super lite and that works well for me in florida.i have a simmones beautyrest recharge queen size mattress which is super thick and these sheets with its deep pockets cover the mattress full.finally sheets that say DEEP POCKETS 15 INCH and holds true.ordering 5 more at this price.

Super soft love them except for the wrinkle quickly and the outside package said that it was deep pocket sheets set but it fit my full mattress perfectly

I was skeptical about the thread count but I have to say I was surprised such reasonably priced sheets were great quality. I would definitely buy from this company again. I plan to use the sheets on a day bed and am sure they will work well for that purpose.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar