BMJL Women's Zipped Floral Sleeveless Slim Backless A Line Slip Ruffle Tie Short Mini Dress (Large, Yellow&Floral)

June 25, 2019

BMJL Women's Zipped Floral Sleeveless Slim Backless A Line Slip Ruffle Tie Short Mini Dress (Large, Yellow&Floral)

BMJL Women's Zipped Floral Sleeveless Slim Backless A Line Slip Ruffle Tie Short Mini Dress (Large, Yellow&Floral)

I'm surprised to say that this dress is actually very, very cute! I got a medium and it fits perfect. I'm 5'3 and 137 with a little belly but the fit is super flattering. I gave it 4 stars because it's short on me in the back. I think my butt makes the material ride up a tiny bit, so I'm not as covered as I'd like. I'm on the fence about returning it because of this. The material is also kind if on the rough side, but it doesn't really bother me.

I did not have high hopes for this dress based on some of the reviews, but gave it a shot due to the price point. I was very pleasantly surprised! Yes, the material is on the cheaper side (its a little stiff and a little rough, but has some serious stretch). It fits like a glove and is perfect for summer / vacation. For reference, I'm 5'4, 130lbs, and the small fits perfectly! It is on the shorter side; hits above the knee as an FYI.

I bought this dress for a family trip to Cuba & though I LOVE the dress, it’s too short. I’m 5’4 and bought a small and it’s shorter than mid-thigh. I had to wear shorts underneath and good thing I did because every time the wind blew, the dress flew up Marilyn Monroe style. Overall, it’s a super cute dress & fits as expected, I just wish it was a tad bit longer.

Great thick material and only slightly see thru (wear nude undergarments and you'll be fine). Hits mid thigh and looks just like model. Fast shipping and good value for the money.

At first I thought it was a little short, but wearing it - it stays in place and doesn't look as skimpy as I expected. I like that the straps are adjustable.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • fabric: Polyester and linen
  • short dresses ,knee length,sleeveless,large printed ,backless with invisible zipper
  • with tummy control design ,give sliming body shape
  • the ruffle dress also called slip dress or smocked dress
  • Note: please refer to the last photo of the product image or our brand size chart to choose what size you need .

Description

#Welcome:
Welcome to bmjlsport fashion store, we hope you can find your own style here.Any confusion about the product, feel free contact to us.

#About Size:
We strongly suggest that you have your body measurements taken first, then refer to our true size chart in the last photo.more information below.DO NOT use Amazon's "Size Chart" link.
About Size

XS=US4 Bust- 32inch " Waist -26 inch" Hip-34 inch" front length -30.7 inch"
S=US6 Bust- 34inch " Waist -28 inch" Hip-36 inch" front length -31.5 inch"
M=US8 Bust- 36inch " Waist -30 inch" Hip-38 inch" front length -32.3 inch"
L=US10 Bust- 38inch " Waist -32 inch" Hip-40 inch" front length -33.1 inch"
XL=US12 Bust- 40inch " Waist -34 inch" Hip-42 inch" front length -33.9 inch"

Detail:
fabric: Polyester and linen
elasticity:no
transparency:no transparent
thickness:regular
length:above knee
style:fit and flare
lining:no



I love the fact that you can tie the straps on the shoulders; is a very cute and flattering dress and also a little bit short, i am 5'6 so hou can have an idea.

This dress is so pretty and versatile! I ordered the yellow, and it’s a dark mustard like yellow. This dress could be worn with heels or flats and still look pretty. I’m 4’11 120lbs, I am short so the dres is not short on me, I could have probably been fine ordering a small instead of a medium, but the medium still looks nice and I have a little bit of wiggle room. Would definitely recommend!

I am larger in the breast area and so I’m always worried about how a dress is going to fit. This dress, however, fits me so well and I love how tropical it is! The tie sleeves make it super adjustable. Love love
Love

This dress is beautiful. Bought it for a cruise. Received many compliments. Unfortunately I am 5' 9" so it was very VERY short! I still love this dress. Bought in blue but would have loved in the yellow as well. I am a size 10 -12 and got a medium. It fit great. The ties on the shoulders are very cute. The back is open but still able to wear a strapless bra.

Love this dress so much! It is great for the price. The material is soft but sturdy and it fits well. I ordered extra small and it was a little big but not much. I will be wearing this a lot for travel and summer! And would definitely order again!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar