The Greenery Lab Perilla Fo-ti Natural Effective Hair Growth And Thickening Conditioner 16.9 fl.oz

May 27, 2019

The Greenery Lab Perilla Fo-ti Natural Effective Hair Growth And Thickening Conditioner 16.9 fl.oz

The Greenery Lab Perilla Fo-ti Natural Effective Hair Growth And Thickening Conditioner 16.9 fl.oz

Shampo:
Scent is refreshing

Smells good and works pretty well. I am using the shampoo and conditioner together currently and am noticing less hair loss each day. It’'s been a short period of time since my purchase, but after 2-3 washes, the hair is less brittle and dry. Great product and would recommend.

Conditioner:

Noticable softer hair

Conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft. I using the shampoo and conditioner together currently and am noticing less hair loss each day. After 2-3 washes, my hair is less brittle and dry. Price is moderately inexpensive.

I purchased the shampoo and conditioner to help with my hair loss. After a few weeks, I have noticed that my hair is getting thicker. It's slow, but a good result!

I bought 2 months back from its website and works for me. My hair is a lot more dense and has more volume. Now I bought again. This is my 2nd purchase. I like the scent of the shampoo.

I bought the conditioner and I'm very satisfied. My scalp is les dry and my hair feels soft. Hoping to see hair thicken soon!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fast Results! | In a few months get long lasting natural hair growth and thickening. Enrich your scalp with the best organic ingredients that boost hair fortifying. Fight off hair loss and hair thinness at an excellent price!
  • Hair Growth! | We bring out the best in nature's ingredients to awaken dormant hair follicles. Includes elements that fight against DHT blocking and testosterone loss.
  • Scientifically Proven! | EWG verified and FDA registered. Say bye-bye to harmful chemicals. Give your hair the best it deserves.
  • Diminish Hair Problems! | No more dandruff or dried our strands. Trusted by our customers, we took their feedback to improve make sure your experience top notch.
  • Easy and Convenient Solution! | Our minimal hair care routine is the key to ending your hair problems. Recommended to use The Greenery Lab products altogether.

Description

16.9 oz/500ml bottle. Promotes hair growth stimulation and hair thickening. The Greenery Lab conditioner moisturizes hair follicles to nurture a healthy scalp. Leaves your hair feeling smooth, shiny, and nourished!



Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar