SOAIY Colorful LAMP007-BK Aurora Led Night Light & Sleeping Sound Machine with Remote,Timer,Built-in Bluetooth Speaker for Kids, White

May 26, 2019

SOAIY Colorful LAMP007-BK Aurora Led Night Light & Sleeping Sound Machine with Remote,Timer,Built-in Bluetooth Speaker for Kids, White

SOAIY Colorful LAMP007-BK Aurora Led Night Light & Sleeping Sound Machine with Remote,Timer,Built-in Bluetooth Speaker for Kids, White

6/22: Received new product - there's NO disruption in sound. It plays perfectly and the lights are beautiful. Great seller support. Moving review to the 5 stars it deserves
6/20: Within a few hours of my below review, the seller contacted me offering to send me a product without sound defects. Wow! This seller really cares about customer satisfaction. I updated to 4 stars and will give it 5 stars if the new product doesn't have sound issues.
6/19: Would have given it 5 stars, but the white noise has a very noticeable hard stop. So, it plays and then shuts off for a few seconds and begins playing again - it disrupts my ability to get to sleep.

This is a really neat device. I got it for my boyfriend's daughter who has special needs and doesn't always sleep through the night. The first device arrived damaged from shipping and the company was awesome about sending a replacement immediately without me sending the other one back so that I could use the sound functions that worked until the replacement arrived. She has special needs and responds well to visual stimulation, but also has epilepsy so was concerned the lights might move too quickly. This was not an issue. There was only one setting I thought was a bit fast. The sound options are great and the light features have a ton of options to find just the right pattern. It can be used with or without the dome cover so effects can be very subtle or more dramatic. I only have one issue. Each soundscape is on a loop, but between each repeat there is maybe 1/2 second pause and this happens about every minute or two, but I've heard this is something they will be fixing on new models. I really like the bluetooth function. It was very easy to set up and allows for endless possibilities.

This little aurora light and sound machine is just perfect! We ordered this for our infant daughter's nursery, and it has been perfect for her. She loves watching the lights and colors dance around her room every night. The light strength has 3 different levels of brightness, and offers the perfect amount of light to an overtired parent who is trying to change a diaper or rock a newborn at 3am. Also, the Bluetooth connects easily to my iPod, and the sound of the speaker is a good quality. Unfortunately, after about 3 months of constant use (I'm talking every single night), the light stopped rotating for some reason. I reached out to the Seller to see if they had any troubleshooting ideas, and almost immediately received a response saying they would send a replacement light/sound machine. They didn't require that I send the old machine back, either. We had the replacement within 1 week, and it works perfectly! Between the quality of this machine, and the great customer service, I would recommend this product to anyone.

Was so awesome for first couple weeks then just stopped working. Tried different charger still nothing!!
Update: seller contacted me once my review was read and offered to send me a new machine no charge!! I have received the new one and it is great!! Give seller A++ rating

At first it worked for 3 nights and then broke. After leaving a negative review, the company contacted me and had a replacement at my door within days. 4 stars for the product. 5 for customer service. The sound machine and night light is great!! The night light is much softer and much more soothing than our previous machine. The sound options are great and the amount you can adjust the volume is spot on. (No birds cawing, etc, in the sound. It's perfect for sleeping, which is important if you have to listen to it through a monitor.) This machine is perfect for a baby.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • One Year Warranty : 12 MONTHS EXCHANGE WARRANTY! To contact us please do the following: Go to Your Orders, find your order in the list, and click Contact Seller.
  • Six relaxation soother sounds: White Noise, Ocean Wave, Summer Night, Thunder, Brook, and Rain. Help babies and adults or insomniac fall asleep peacefully. Portable size that you can take it to anywhere when traveling
  • 7 Lighting Modes and Three-way use: Project realistic aurora borealis on ceiling or wall. It's a little projection night light for kids with dome cover on, an aurora magic night light show projector if take dome cover off. Also it can just be used as a baby soothing sound machine with no light.
  • Bluetooth Mode: Can be used as a bluetooth speaker,listen to lullaby or relaxing music on your own cellphone or Ipod with bluetooth pairing. Don't have to worry about the cables in a mess.
  • Remote control function : Remote to turn on/off the lamp, set timer, change lighting mode& sound, adjust brightness and volume, easy for kids and adults to operate.
  • Package contents: a SOAIY sound machine,a UL power adapter,and a 1.8M USB Cable; comes with a 12-month free replacement warranty.4 Timers and Adjustable Display Angle :1/2/4 hours timers, turn it on all night or turn it off whenever you want. It has self-support, 45 degrees titled available.

Description

Note: the effect shown as the pictures is when the dome cover is removed after collecting customers feedback and suggestion, we made a new version with Bluetooth function and soothing relaxation noise recorded upgraded features: - six soother relaxation recorded sound: choose from White noise, thunder, ocean, rain, summer night and Brook. Sounds are engineered to mimic the natural environment to provide the most relaxing experience possible. - Bluetooth function: connect your phone, iPod or MP3 with Bluetooth and you don't need to plug in a aux cable. - 4 timer optional: you can choose to turn off the lamp 1/2/4 hours later, or turn on all night, Also you can Turn off It at any time - 3 level brightness: The brightness of light could be adjusted: 30%, 60%, 100% - with remote controller, more convenient for operation. You can control the timer, adjust brightness, volume, turn on/off the red light tips for how to use: 1, long press the switch button on base for on/off> 2, short press the switch button for light modest> 3, Press the remote control or host to replace the previous or next music. 4, Press the "audio switch" On the remote to replace from built in six music to Bluetooth mode. 5, How to listen to music without turn on the light on: when the light is on, press the " light pattern" On the remote or the switch button on the base to the eighth mode, then turn off the red laser Aurora by press " Aurora off ", then you can listen to the built in six music or your phone's songs. specification: - Power supply: USB cable or 5V AC adapter - product Dimension: 6.71 x 6.04 x 2.32 inch> - product weight: 0.9 lbs - material: ABS+PC package includes: 1x user Manual> 1x 1.8M USB cables> 1x AC adapter 1x remote control 1x relaxation projection light



Second review on this. I do love it except I can't find the remote. I moved the machine next to me so I could turn it on manually but none of the buttons do anything. It is getting cold out so I don't have any fans or AC on and I need that white noise at night! If anyone knows how to make it work without the remote please let me know. Besides me missing the white noise my dogs now hear every sound outside and sometimes bark. I don't understand why the buttons don't work on the machine.
Dec. 4 - As per requested by the people from SOAIY I am updating my review and I have added a star to the rating. I found my remote and now keep it in a special place so I hopefully won't lose it again! I also figured out that the sound was not loud enough due to the fact that I was tapping the volume control and you need to hold it down. So my only suggestion now would be that there should be buttons ON the machine which allow you to control the sounds as well as the lights. Otherwise, it's a great little machine. And i gotta say the folks at SOAIY seem great. They responded to my e-mail's and also offered to send me another remote if I should lose mine again. And they were interested in any suggestions about how to improve their product. If I knew how to give them four and a half stars I would do that!

I purchased this unit to replace both a star projector and a noise generator that my daughter had been using previously.
I am impressed at how brightly this machine lights up her bedroom at night, it even provides options to dim the light if you'd like the room darker... we typically use it on 60% brightness.

I like the variety of options this unit provide... from using the unit with the plastic diffuser to soften the light, to being able to turn the lasers on/off independently. It provides a number of noise generating options that all sound pretty good and definitely compare to similar options. The remote is easy to use and it is powered via USB, which is a big plus for me.

I am quite happy with this sound machine / night light and would highly recommend it to anyone who asked!

I bought this because I noticed that my cat likes to chase the reflections off of car windshields as people drive down our street to work, and I thought it would be a fun way to keep her amused when there isn't as much traffic. Great investment!

I took the plastic diffuser dome off of it because I wanted more pronounced lights on the walls and ceiling for the cat to hunt, but the dome does make the light nice and blurry, so I imagine that if you're using it for a night light you'll want to keep the dome on.

I haven't played with the automatic settings at all beyond setting it on a timer, which is easily done with a push of the remote button.

DON'T LOSE YOUR REMOTE! I haven't figured out how to turn it on and off without the remote, so be sure that you keep it in a safe place!

This was DOA. Didn't work at all so I had to return it.

***UPDATE: Awesome seller service! The seller saw my review and promptly contacted me. They offered a replacement and told me I didn't have to return the dud, but I already had. The replacement unit works great! Really love the bluetooth, remote and mic features. I bought others that didn't have the bluetooth for my adult kids before this model became available and they really loved them, but the bluetooth takes it to the next level because you aren't chaining your device to it with an auxiliary cord. I bought this one to share in my bedroom with my newborn as a speaker and visual soother and fascinator, like an audio/visual mobile that we can both enjoy that will grow with her. I plan to buy others for the rooms she frequents and naps in. I'm also a holist

 So far my family is really liking this light. Enjoying the different light features and Bluetooth mode. We have 13ft ceilings in our house so I was worried it wouldn’t be bright enough to shine on them, but it works great! I bought this for my 4 month old daughter. All around great buy! This is the summer night function.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar