GODESON Presta Valve BicycleTire Pressure Gauge 0-160psi and 0-11bar

May 28, 2019

GODESON Presta Valve BicycleTire Pressure Gauge 0-160psi and 0-11bar

GODESON Presta Valve BicycleTire Pressure Gauge 0-160psi and 0-11bar

I couldn't use the schrader adapters on my presta valves to measure tire pressure. I needed a good gauge. I looked at several that has a range that was too high. This one has a range that fits my bike tires. The tires fill to 60psi and that is almost half scale. The marks are wasy to read for the most part. It has a rubber outer protector in case it falls on the ground. The socket just presses on to the presta valve and takes the measurement. Once you get the reading, you take the gauge off and it keeps the reading until you press the release button on the end. I found there was no major pressure loss putting it on and taking it off. The only complaint I have is my tires fill to 60psi and the 60 on the dial is covered by a brass rivet to hold the thing together. No fault of the gauge so I didn't knock a star off.

This little device worked better than I expected. It easily slips on and off over a presta valve with little or no loss of air pressure. It also holds the reading when removed until the release button is pressed. Much easier way to check pressure rather than using a more cumbersome air pump.
The only fault is that the psi numbers are tiny and partially obscured by the outer case. I made this easier by using a marker to make a small black dot on the face at my desired psi target.

Works great for my bike. It can fit right in my storage in the frame nicely on my specialized camber. Also like that it holds the pressure and can bleed the pressure easily with the button.

This is exactly what I wanted in a small presta tire pressure gauge. Fits perfectly in my bike bag. Also a nice price. I highly recommend this presta tire gauge.

Arrived today. It is indeed a Presta Valve Bicycle Tire Pressure Gauge. It does the thing I need it to do for my bike with a Presta valve. And, as it turns out, I was under-inflating my tires before I had the gauge. Good to know!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 1. Reliable Mechianical Bike Tire Pressure Gauge presta AS CHRISTMAS GIFT - Bourden tube mechanism, no batteries required, keep high accuracy and good performance for years;
  • 2. Legible 1.5'' dail with the special chuck for pressure gauge Presta Tire Valves-Easy to ready , and operate;
  • 3. Pressure range of pressure gauge presta from 0 to 160psi/ 0 to 11bar -Dual scale with English and Metric,easy to ready for different people;
  • 4. Mini size fits handlebar pack or seat pack-Easy to Carry pressure gauge presta
  • 5. Excellent air valve botton- Durable,for tire deflation adjustments or reset the dial.

Description

Why Choose Godeson Smart Mechanical Bike Tire Pressure Gauge for Presta Valves?

A professional tool worth having, UNIVERSAL FIT BIKE CAR and TRUCK

Protect your vehicle;
Extend useful life of tire;
Save your energ;
Enhance your riding ability.

Our Gauge Features

1.Reliable Mechianical Bicycle Tire Pressure Gauge for Presta Valve - Bourden tube mechanism, no batteries required, keep high accuracy and good performance for years;
2.Legible 1.5'' dail gauge with the special chuck for Presta Valves-Easy to ready , and operate;
3.Pressure range from 0 to 160psi and 0 to 11bar-Dual scale with English and Metric, easy to ready for different people;
4.Excellent air valve botton- Durable,for tire deflation adjustments or reset the dial;
5. Mini size fits fandlebar pack or seat pack-Easy to carry;
6.Accuracy:100% inspection according to ANSI Grade B40.1 (middle ±2%);
7.Suitable for trucks, motorcycles, automobiles and any passenger vehicles.

How to Use

1.Use the pressure recommended by your vehicle's manufacturer, pls do not exceed the "max pressure" figure found on the tire sidewall.
2.Check pressure when tires are cold and have sat for at least one hour.
3.Removing cap from inflation valve,place the gauge chuck firmly onto tire valve stem and press down evenly. If air escapes, apply more pressure until air stops escaping.
4.Remove gauge from valve stem to read tire pressure.
5.If tire pressure is too high, refit the tire pressure gauge to valve stem then gently press pressure release button until recommended pressure is reached.
6.If tire pressure is low, inflate to the recommended pressure then recheck.
7.Store tire pressure gauge in a safe, dust free area.

Get One For You And Your Family!



Works well if you follow the instructions. Came with some presta valve caps which was a nice addition.

with swivel end gets in tight places

Great for a quick PSI check or monitoring after a flat

Wow great pressure gauge little or no loss of air when you use it and very accurate and you can ajust pressure when in use!

I really like this because my pump gage is old and I knew it was off. I check this gage with another gage that I knew was pretty accurate and it was right on. Now I don't have to put on an adaptor to the presta valve.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar