Funko Pop Movies: Lord of The Rings - Legolas Collectible Figure, Multicolor

May 26, 2019

Funko Pop Movies: Lord of The Rings - Legolas Collectible Figure, Multicolor

Funko Pop Movies: Lord of The Rings - Legolas Collectible Figure, Multicolor

He's honestly beautiful ! The design and detail is incredibly amazing and well thought out. He doesn't have any holes in his feet and doesn't come with a stand, but he stands well enough on his own. But I used mine to remodel for a Dragon Age Grey Warden Tabris. If you're looking to use either the body or the head to model with, it pops up super well! For my model I used Aragon's body and Legolas' head, and I think it turned out great! If you like LoTR, go for this one!

Great pop to add to my LOTR collection. Great detail looks just like the picture.

I love Legolas and this figure is very nice. The only downside is that in this figure Legolas has his weight on one foot and since it’s his back foot all the weight is towards the back causing the pop to fall backwards. It would have been nice if he came with on of the small circular discs like those that come with some other figures but such is life. Other than that great pop and I highly suggest it for all LoTR fans

I've been waiting for a Legolas Pop for a long time. The first batch was quickly discontinued and I could only find it for a lot of money. He's cute and as well made as any other Funko

I was really surprised how great it came in it's packaging. They covered the box in bubbled wrapped and it was pretty secured in its shipping box. After all the reviews saying there's came dented, I was nervous buying it online, but it was worth it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • From Lord of the Rings, Legolas, as a stylized POP vinyl from Funko!
  • Stylized collectable stands 3 ¾ inches tall, perfect for any Lord of the rings fan!
  • Collect and display all Lord of the rings figures from Funko!
  • Funko pop! is the 2017 toy of the year and people's choice award winner

Description

From Lord of the rings, Legolas, as a stylized pop vinyl from Funko! figure stands 3 3/4 inches and comes in a window display box. Check out the other Lord of the rings figures from Funko! collect them all!



Love this movie!!! Funko pop came in great shape! No issues with paint, box and packaging. Love the Pop!

His little bow and arrow, it was love at first sight for me! So adorable and a great addition to any LOTR collector.

Probably one of my favorite Funko pops. Looks fantastic. Always competing with my Gimli Funko, though.

I love the movies, and these pops are a fantastic way to show off some appreciation

He looks great! Lots of detail and he goes perfectly with the rest of the Fellowship.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar