yoyomax Stylus Pens for Touch Screens, Fine Point Stylist Pen Pencil Compatible with iPhone iPad and Other Tablet

November 13, 2019

yoyomax Stylus Pens for Touch Screens, Fine Point Stylist Pen Pencil Compatible with iPhone iPad and Other Tablet

yoyomax Stylus Pens for Touch Screens, Fine Point Stylist Pen Pencil Compatible with iPhone iPad and Other Tablet

I am really pleased with the product, I have only had it a few days, but so far really good.

My first impressions are really good!

First, I was very surprised when i took this pen out of the package. The pen has a simple and elegant design. It’s very beautiful and high quality.

This stylus has been working very well and is really simple to use, no set-up required. This pen is smooth-working on any screen I’ve used it on, and does not skip.

In addition, it has a quick 2 hour charge time can last over 8 hours.

Most importantly, the fine tip is durable and accurate.

The yoyomax stylus pen exceeded my expectations. Used for a few days, my life was easier. Would recommend any and everyone to purchase these pens, it’s so worth it.

 It’s a decent pen, to use on iPad. Super easy to start, no need to pair or connect before using.
Overall, Good to write, but may not be good to draw....

I have bought three different brands. By far this one is the best. The tip is very sensitive and easy to use. Battery life is really good too!

I purchased this stylus for my wife who has trouble texting due to neuropathy in her fingers. I expected to have to download an app or otherwise set it up. NOPE!! It was ready to go right out of the box! It was even pre charged.
I tried it immediately on several different devices. It worked on iPhone, iPad, kindle fire, ...
It looks and feels like a standard #2 pencil and has the precision of an ink pen. I was even able to sign my name legibly. I recommend it highly.

Nice dupe for an Apple Pencil. It has a nice weight to it, so it doesn’t feel cheap at all. It’s really easy to use, and it’s accurate. Just push the button and you can use it on your tablet or smartphone. I got it as a gift for my dad since his iPad isn’t compatible with the Apple Pencil.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Sensitive & Precise Tip: Innovative tip design, making it easy to turn a page, pick a movie, draw a picture and keeps pesky fingerprints off your glossy screen.
  • Long Battery Life: 8-10 hours working time after 60 minutes charging with micro USB cable included, NO battery low on the go.
  • Easy to Use: Just press the ON button and it will be ready to go. NO Bluetooth connection or any other annoying setting needed, completely hassle free.【With power saving design, the pen will automatically power off every 30 minutes.】
  • Universal Compatibility: One Stylus Pen for all your digital products, compatible with all capacitive touch screen devices, including iPad, iPhone, Samsung, Android Phones and Most Popular Tablets.
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We take pride in delivering top quality products and offering our friendly 12 Months Warranty PLUS 30 days money back guarantee for any reason.You can contact our 24 hours available customer service through clicking "Sold by" on the product detail page or your Amazon order page and you will be directed to "Ask a question" to send us message.

Description

A Professional Stylus from yoyomax
A Unique and Modern Writing Experience for You


Jot down notes to catch your ideas and convert them directly into texts that are suitable for passing on and searching.

Easily vary line weight, create subtle shading, and produce a wide range of artistic effects like a real pencil.

Compatibility (Successful Test):
Tablets: iPad 2/3/4, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, iPod touch 1G/2G/3G/4G/5G, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Tab S (all Model), Nexus 7, Sony Xperia Tablet etc.

Smartphones: Apple iPhone 3G/3G S, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5/5S/5SE, iPhone 6/6S/6Plus/6S Plus, iPhone 7/7S/7Plus, iPhone 8/8Plus, iPhone X (all Model), Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, S9 Plus, Note, Note2, Note3, Note4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7, Huawei P7, P8, P9, Mate7, Mate8, Mate9, Sony Xperia Z, HTC One (all Model), HTC Droid DNA, Medion etc.

Please Note: Not compatible with iPad Air / iPad Air 2.
Please note that the pen has NO Bluetooth function and does NOT support "Palm Rejection".

Specifications:
· Material: Aluminum
· Size: Approx. 5.9"(L) x 0.35"(D)
· Battery: Lithium Polymer Battery 140mAh
· Charging Time : 60 minutes
· Usable Time: 10 hours
· Standby Time: 30 days
· Charging cable: Micro USB cable(included)
· Charging specification: 5V/0.2A
· Smart power-saving: 30 minutes automatic shutdown

What You Will Get?
· 1 x Capacitive Stylus
· 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
· 1 x Instruction
· 12 Months Warranty

Don't wait, this will be great for yourself and anyone you love!



These are great product to do a lot of stuff on the touch screen gadget. It works great on my phone and my laptop too. Really helpful in talking class notes and drawing thing. I glad that I bought them.

Easy to hold and use. When I draw a picture or sign my name, I felt very smooth and no delay. By the way, the battery is vey durable.

 I find this pen very useful. And it feels great on my fingers.
Does what it's supposed to do and does it very well, being comfortable and accurate to use.
It works great with my iPad. This makes my life so much easier and drawing and noting is a breeze!
It’s easy and fast to charge within 1 hour.
And it’s very good quality for the price. Stylish pen, even box looks nice.
I would recommend this pen and for the price and quality .

This stylus is extremely easy to use, and can be charged with any android charger. It glides and writes well on any touchscreen. This is a great alternative to the apple pencil, especially on non-apple compatible devices. Perfect for artists or designers and works well on iPhones!

This fine tip allowed me to write things fast, precise and smooth.
Very pleased with this device and I wish I had bought one earlier.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar