Woven Basket Rope Storage Baskets - Large Cotton Organizer 16" x 14" x 14", Basket for Baby Blanket, Kids Toy Nursery Laundry Basket

November 05, 2019

Woven Basket Rope Storage Baskets - Large Cotton Organizer 16" x 14" x 14", Basket for Baby Blanket, Kids Toy Nursery Laundry Basket

Woven Basket Rope Storage Baskets - Large Cotton Organizer 16

Love this basket! Exactly what I wanted! This is well made and perfect for holding towels in my bathroom. Looks high end, but I didn't have to spend a fortune because this is such a great price. I needed a smaller basket for the space and this worked very well for me.

I love it!

I like this basket a lot; especially since I have cats. My kitties tend to scratch at wicker and other kinds of baskets. Cotton is okay! They were curious, got in it, and slept, but no damage. I will likely get others of this type in different sizes. I am using this one next to my chair to hold my IPAD, magazines, and other items I like to keep close.

It looks just like the picture. I keep it near my favorite chair in the den for magazines, my kindle, remotes etc. There’s room for a small Afghan for those chilly days and nights. My go to basket, helps to keep room looking neat. Love it. Could go in any room. Multiple uses.

This laundry basket/bag is just what I expected and needed. It came folded as expected and is pliable. It doesn't need to stand up perfectly straight. It does the job intended.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ★100% PURE COTTON ROPE: The natural pure cotton rope makes the rope storage baskets skin-friendly & environmental. Wonderful softness, without any chemicals, safe for baby, child, chiffon, cottony, silk clothes and the wooden floor.
  • ★UNIQUE DESIGN& HOME DECOR: Harmonious color matching comes with comfortable 2 handles, the elegant storage basket doubles as home decoration and storage container for your bedroom, bath, clothes laundry and kid's toy.
  • ★DURABLE & WASHABLE: Pure high elastic cotton rope make it durable enough and recover its shape soon by filling items even if there are dents or fold when arriving. Easy to wash and clean keep your home neat and tidy.
  • ★SIZE & KID'S GIFT: 16 x 14 x 14in ( H x W x L ) for more storage space. An ideal organizer present for friend housewarming, baby nursery, living room book, magazine, towel, blanket store and washing.
  • ★100% SATISFACTION: We provide full refunds & returns if there's any problem after receiving the product.

Description



This is the laundry basket we have on top of our dryer for whites. It is attractive, holds up nicely and is attractive, so that if we have people over, they do not need to see our laundry displayed. Love it!

Great buy, fast shipping. This basket is good sized and made well. The material is soft, yet durable. Purchased to store blankets & throws.

I'm very impressed with this product. It is more luxurious than I expected and I am so happy that the total package is so wonderful. The size is perfect and it fits perfectly where I need it. I couldn't be happier.

I didn’t read carefully regarding basket dimensions so it was smaller than anticipated. It’s cute though and color is as expected. 4 stars because it is still misshapen from flat packing after being open for a few days. I’ve stuffed it with blankets to try to reshape it.

These are great. Very well made and pretty. They arrive bent out of shape from shipping, because they are cotton. So just stuff them with a pillow or some blankets for an hour, and they will be good to go :)

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar