Wild Oasis Beachwear Women's Sleeveless Embroidered Casual T-Shirt Tank Dress Medium Mustard Orange

November 14, 2019

Wild Oasis Beachwear Women's Sleeveless Embroidered Casual T-Shirt Tank Dress Medium Mustard Orange

Wild Oasis Beachwear Women's Sleeveless Embroidered Casual T-Shirt Tank Dress Medium Mustard Orange

I bought as a gift for my friend. She loves it! Can’t be better then a gift that’s appreciated. So glad I got it for her!!!

This is a lovely dress, and makes me think of Fall(probably because of the orange). It fits comfortably. I normally wear a medium to large, but I took a chance on this small. It fits well, with plenty of room to spare. I'm sure this makes the length shorter, but I wear shorter dresses with leggings, anyway. Unless you're wanting it to be super loose or want some extra length, you can probably size down.

The only issue I have with it is the arm holes. It pulls in at the back, showing more of my shoulders. Unless I wear something under it, my bra straps show. Nothing I've tried so far looks right as far as wearing something under it, so a strapless or razorback bra will probably be needed to avoid showing bra straps. (This might not be an issue if I had a larger size, but I think it's just part of the design.) To make it work for Fall, I have a long cardigan that I wear over it and pair it with leggings.

This is actually a cute dress. It can be worn alone, or I wear it with black leggings. It fits just right and is very comfortable. The light fabric is made of viscose, which according to dictionary.com is: a viscous orange-brown solution obtained by treating cellulose with sodium hydroxide and carbon disulfide, used as the basis of manufacturing rayon fiber and transparent cellulose film. Rayon fabric or fiber made from this.

There are no care instructions but I wash it in cold water, and remove it promptly from a low dryer. It can be ironed on low if need be.

Tunic, Beach Cover-up, peasant-dress. Call it what you will this is a good choice for travel. Roll and it’s tiny footprint will fit in a corner of your luggage or carry on. It hangs loose so it’s a good choice in hot and humid weather. Machine or hand wash then tumble low or hang dry. White with muted red and blue accents. All ready for patriotic holidays.

Really lightweight dress. Great for summer. It’s not see-through which is helpful. The color is great and the embroidery is cute. I wore it with autumn-themed earrings and brown capri-leggings and it seemed to work well.

My only complaint would be that the arm holes are too large. Usually I have the opposite problem! So it makes it very comfortable, but the holes go a bit low down for my preference.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Bleach
  • An Amazon brand
  • Model is wearing size medium.
  • Beautifully made sleeveless tank knee length dress with a embroidered round neck and solid color. Perfect for summers,beach,causla wear,etc
  • Made with 100% Viscose fabric. Breathable material making you look simple and classy. Loose dress very comfortable.

Description

Solid sleeveless tank dress with embroidery around the neck. Lightweight,soft and breathable fabric for comfort. Loose swing casual wear dress. Basic and versatile dress for variety of occasions..



this dress is lightweight and comfortable. I receied the white which is a bit sheer but not too transparent. The neck and the hem have akind of tribal print that almost looks hand painted although it is not. The vicose fabric is breathable and it is comfortable on hot humid days. I actually prefer this as a tunic top than a dress. I am tall so it is short (mid thigh) on me. ery cute casual dress.

This dress is a very attractive shade of orange - vivid, without being vulgar. The fabric is very light, and suited mainly for a beach or casual dress. It may be a bit too transparent for more formal wear. The material seems a bit fragile. It can be washed and tumble dried, with no problem, but I think it possible that this might weaken the seams over time.

This is long enough that it can be a dress or a short enough where it can be a tunic/top. I received an burntish/orange color. I actually love the cut of this specifically and it was very flattering. The neckline had some type of tribal like design that kinda reminded me of stick people. Great for a house dress or for a quick run to the store.

from my daughter: Nice beach coverup. Sheer material that is probably only suitable for the beach or pool. Cute design that is loose fitting and comfortable. Would look better if the pattern was embroidered instead of printed on, but it is inexpensive this way and still does the job.

Fits very well. Orange color is very bright with nice combination of embroidery, looks awesome.

Material is very soft and perfect for summer season. Any color pant for bottom will works, and even jeans.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar