Valentia Organic Prickly Pear Oil (Barbary Fig Oil) - Pure & Cold-Pressed (1oz)

November 10, 2019

Valentia Organic Prickly Pear Oil (Barbary Fig Oil) - Pure & Cold-Pressed (1oz)

Valentia Organic Prickly Pear Oil (Barbary Fig Oil) - Pure & Cold-Pressed (1oz)

Let me start by saying that the smell of this oil is remarkably good! If you've ever had a pot of fresh white pear tea, this will remind you of it.
It's crisp and grassy, with a soothing warmth that whispers "I will take of your skin, and keep it moist like the ripe flesh of a pear".
Now I know that prickly pear is not a pear, but a cactus. The oil is expressed from the tiny seeds inside the cactus fruit, and has tons of vitamins and antioxidants. I don't believe in anti-aging, because we do age, something we shouldn't disavow, but celebrate! Massaging my face with this oils feels like that: a celebration of my skin. It makes my skin glow and not greasy at all. The oil absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling moisturized.

I use the oil after washing my face in the morning and before I go to bed. Lovely routine. I can definitely recommend this oil to anyone who cares about nature (100% organic: triple yes!!) and their skin. Would buy it again - but that probably takes a while because you only need a few drops. Little chunks of heaven in a bottle. Yay!

I’m really liking this so far. I normally use Marula oil and wanted to try something new. I saw this one a main ingredient in a eco beauty serum selling for $100 so I wanted to give it a try. Will be repurchasing when I run out. My skin always feels moisturized and plump the next day.

This makes you look years younger after a week of trying it. The results are truelly amazing. I will be purchasing this as gifts for a few friends

My skin feels amazing! Love the smell and texture of the oil. I use it daily.

I used it for my face every other day
I like it I can see some differences


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Transform Your Skin With the Highest Quality Available. Valentia Prickly Pear (Barbary Fig) Oil is USDA Certified Organic, 100% pure, natural, synthetic-free, unrefined, virgin, and never tested on animals. It's extracted from organic prickly pear seeds from Tunisia, cold-pressed in small batches, then bottled with love in dark amber glass to protect its ultra-powerful, therapeutic properties, so you can indulge your skin each day without compromise.
  • Restore Elasticity With the Best From Nature. Prickly pear oil's rare and powerful anti-aging benefits have been celebrated throughout history. Rich and uniquely moisturizing, prickly pear oil is exceptional for mature skin with transformative health properties like extra-high levels of vitamin E, Omega 6, and betalains to promote elasticity and protect the skin from damaging free radicals and UV light.
  • Brighten Under Eye Circles and Dark Spots. Prickly pear oil is uniquely high in vitamin K, which plays an important role in keeping your skin glowing and bright, particularly that delicate skin beneath your eyes. Prickly pear oil can help strengthen the walls of your blood vessels, making under-eye circles, spider veins, and stretch marks things of the past.
  • Dramatically Reduce Fine Lines and Wrinkles Abundant in Omega 6 (also called linoleic acid), Valentia Prickly Pear Oil helps stimulate healthy cell regeneration, promoting a healthy, highly functional skin barrier. The result? Your skin naturally locks in moisture for unsurpassed suppleness, leaving you looking younger than your years.
  • Strengthen Your Nails. This lightly hay-scented, luxuriously rich oil isn't just great for your skin--it's also a lifesaver for dry, brittle nails. It softens cuticles, easing the effects from chemical-laden nail polish and nail polish remover, and promotes new, healthy growth.

Description

Valentia products are lovingly curated using honest ingredients from the earth and are completely free from artificial anything. The result? Nutritious skinfood that revitalizes your outsides without compromising your insides--so you can look and feel your very best.

Non-Toxic - Biodegradable - Made in the USA* - Sustainably Sourced - Free From Parabens, Sulfates, Preservatives, & Synthetics - Vegan + Cruelty Free - Natural + Certified Organic - 100% Pure

Valentia Prickly Pear Oil (Barbary Fig Oil)

Use Valentia Prickly Pear Oil to soothe, rejuvenate, and restore the youthful appearance of your skin. This powerful oil is one of nature's best kept secrets for restoring dry or mature skin, with exceptionally high levels of antioxidants that both repair damaged skin and protect delicate new skin from stressors like UV light and pollutants.

Our luxurious Prickly Pear Oil has a natural light scent, helping you feel soothed and nurtured, no matter what the day throws at you. With its abundant amounts of Omega 6, it's able to stimulate healthy cell regeneration, promote a highly supple skin barrier, and encourage even the driest skin to naturally lock in moisture.

Rich in some of the most powerful healing nutrients for skin, including vitamin E and vitamin K, Valentia Prickly Pear Oil is a fast acting, effective moisturizer that tones and balances your complexion, gently restoring your skin's natural radiance while reducing dark circles, stretch marks, and spider veins. It's also a go-to for great nails: a couple of drops massaged into the cuticles each night can repair damage and encourage the growth of healthy, strong nails.

Valentia Prickly Pear Oil is extracted from organic prickly pear seeds and cold-pressed in small batches for freshness.



It has light greenish color. It's quite thick oil though, but absorbs into my skin well. It smells a bit nutty and fruity. This oil moisturizes my extremly sensitive skin gently without getting oily and sticky texture. More importantly, this does not cause my skin adverse reaction. The price is reasonable. The shipping was prompt. Over all I am happy with my purchase. I will buy this prickly pear oil from Valentia again.

Perfect..

So glad I found this. I’m an older person who doesn’t get enough sleep. I’ve seen an improvement with the dark circles under my eyes despite my sleep issues. Wrinkles are diminishing as well. It moisturizes so we’ll no need for additional but I still do. I really like this product.

I have never experienced such wonderful hydration of my skin. I have used many many expensive products before and this does exactly what I need it to. I live in the dry desert in Vegas and my skin has suffered. My soul drinks up this oil without becoming greasy. I'm so glad that I found it!

I read that prickly pear oil is great for aging skin. My forehead has these fine lines running across, which I hate. Even after only a couple of uses, I can barely see the lines anymore. I love that I can trust this company to always use organic ingredients in their purest form, and I have used several of their oils now. All have slightly different effects, but any work well to make your skin happy and glow. Definitely check this one out.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar