TACKLIFE Digital Tire Inflator, ACP1B Air Compressor Pump, 12V Tire Pump with Unique Continuous Inflation Function,Larger Backlight Display, LED Light, 3 Nozzle Adaptors and Extra Fuse(150PSI)

November 14, 2019

TACKLIFE Digital Tire Inflator, ACP1B Air Compressor Pump, 12V Tire Pump with Unique Continuous Inflation Function,Larger Backlight Display, LED Light, 3 Nozzle Adaptors and Extra Fuse(150PSI)

TACKLIFE Digital Tire Inflator, ACP1B Air Compressor Pump, 12V Tire Pump with Unique Continuous Inflation Function,Larger Backlight Display, LED Light, 3 Nozzle Adaptors and Extra Fuse(150PSI)

Quieter than some I've used in the past. Inflated 18" tire from 32psi to 40psi in less than 1.5 minutes. Shuts off at .5 lbs higher than set for to allow for some air loss when unscrewing hose from valve stem. My fingers slip alot on the hose fitting (turning it on to the valve stem). I'm going to coat the fitting with silicone sealant so the surface will have a rubberized grip for my fingers. Small and compact unit. Nice that it has a built in light.

I hate the trip to the gas station when the tps warning light come on. This usually happens when the temperature changes rapidly. This little thing is great. It is compact, come with a small bag, and does the job.
Pros:
good cord management. There are spaces for both the air hose and power cable to be store in. No more tangled cords. No mess.

Has a LED light built in, good to see when in a dark garage/corner/at night etc.

has different adapters, you can also inflate bikes, basketballs, pool toys, balloons etc.

Cons:
Haven’t found any

I also keep some disposable gloves int the bag so my hands won’t get dirty inflating the tires.

 It topped off my tire to my desired setting of 40psi in just a few seconds (from 37psi) and shut itself off automatically! Comes with a built in LED light so you can see what you’re doing in the dark! No more paying 75¢ for air at the gas station, or waiting for AAA to come to your rescue, when you have low tire pressure!

I bought this unit 2 weeks ago used few times and now returning it, I have found the accuracy is not good so you have to be careful also you loose some pressure while removing the cable. The worst thing is customer service I have sent few emails regarding warranty but always told to wait after providing all details, they have excuse they got many emails so have to be patience even after a week also warranty is advertised as 24 months but on card which came with that said something different which I found it confusing. I am disappointed with this purchase

Updates

I was contacted by customer service and they really helped me with everything and sorted out the previous complaints n queries also sent me the replacement I have only used it once so far it works really fine will see more after some more use of the product so far I am happy with the product and recommend this to anyone

I always want to backpack a tire pump in my car. In our last Antelope Canyon trip we earged to find some place to pump our leak tire. This pump is so compatible and light in a nice looking packbag. I try it two times on my two different cars. It works nice with not too much noise. I can set the pressure with auto turn-off when it get the correct psi.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【35L/MIN FAST INFLATING】With the Improved gear pump, can Tacklife ACP1B inflate the P195/65R15 car tire or 13" tire from 0 to 35psi in 2.5 min, more effective and time-saving than other tire inflators, up to 150 psi preset pressure can be used for multiple vehicles.
  • 【EASY TO USE】Set the tire pressure that you want with Tacklife ACP1B air compressor pump, and press the power button, then no further action is required, tire inflator will shut off automatically when the preset tire pressure value is reached.
  • 【PRECISE DIGITAL DISPLAY】Tacklife ACP1B tire compressor pump has a backlight digital display which is calibrated accurately with the ANSI B40.1 International Accuracy Standards (±1.5%), You can precisely control the required pressure with 4 modes (PSI, Bar, KPa and Kg/cm²).
  • 【MULTI-PURPOSE】The 10ft long power cord and 2.5ft air hose are neatly packed in Tacklife ACP1B tire pump, total 12.5ft is long enough to all tires of cars, bikes, motorcycles, SUV, ATV and truck. It also comes with 3 different tips for sports equipment and inflatables adaptors.
  • 【LED LIGHTS】Tacklife ACP1B tire inflator is equipped with three bright LED lights, convenient for your use in the dark, and two red led lights can be used as the warning light to remind the coming car, help you reinflate the tire or make quick repairs on a dark lonely country road.

Description

Every Tacklife product has two years warranty, please do not hesitate to contact with our official E-mail address: support@autotacklife.com,we will try our best to help you!

★Specification:
Strong performance, and Gorgeous appearance design is your best choice.
▪Rated Voltage: DC12V
▪Max Current: 10A
▪Rated power: 120W
▪Max pressure: 150 PSI
▪4 Display Units: PSI, Bar,KPa and Kg/cm²
▪Air Flow : 35L/Min
▪Inflation time : quickly pump a P195/65/R15 car tire to 35psi≤2.5 Min
▪Maximum continuous operating time: 2 hours
▪Tube length: 70cm
▪Wire length: 3m
Three Mode LED Light : White Light / Red and White SOS can be used to inflate at night, as well as emergency rescue.
Special Cooling System provide strong sustainability for more stable inflation.
The Preset Function, preset the tire pressure compensation +1 PSI for the lost air while detaching the connecting hose, it can make the tire pressure stay a safety value.
Larger LCD Digital Display, clear and precise, with which you can check the inflatable progress bar easily. Memory Function, can remember the last set of the target tire pressure.
Return switch, preset the tire pressure that you want, then no further operation is needed, it will shut down automatically when the preset pressure is reached.

Tacklife ACP1B Tyre Inflator is stable,safe and strong , with low noise, compact size and strong applicability can it help you get the job done well.

★Package Content:
1 x Tacklife ACP1B Tyre Inflator
4 x Nozzle adaptors, can be use to Schrader and Presta valve
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
1 x Backup Fuse
1 x Nylon bag



Purchased one unit of tacklife acp1 about 7 months ago used many times during that period. Before the tacklife inflator, I had a viair tire inflator that was more than double the price of tacklife tire inflator. It was OK unit but it was louder and filled the tires slower than the tacklife inflator. A very good friend wanted to borrow an inflator,
I told him he can use the viair and keep it.
I am so very happy with the tacklife price and performance I bought a second tacklife inflator as a spare, though from the looks of it my first inflator appears it will never break. Hard used very very reliable

There wasn’t much review for this model, but with a 2 year warranty I figure i’ll Give it a try.

Well it works great! Pump my tires up in no time. Although I only use it weekly to top off my tires since there is a slow leak somewhere.

Anyhow the compressor comes with many of the usual features offer In other compressor such as preset tire pressure auto shut off, lights and accessories.

Now, the reason I like this design is mainly due to how the air hose is tucked away on top. It fits in there nice and easily. The electrical cord is tucked away underneath and it came with a wire tie Velcro👍🏼. The display is large and additional adapter neatly stored on the back side as shown in my pics. I’ve also included pics of it next to my 8” Samsung tab A for size comparison.

The reason for the 4 star is the twist on air house. I prefer the quick clip on more. But that’s just me. You lose too much air with the twist on, unless you know the trick in putting it on and removing it.

Overall it’s a great compressor and I highly recommend it. Hope it last. And I hope they honor the 2 year warranty.

More than just a tire inflator! Has an LED, emergency lights and all sorts of adapters for other items that need air. I like the auto set pressure limiter. Stops when the correct pressure is reached. The threaded tip has a locking collar so you don't lose air during detaching the air line.

I like the size and powerfull and the emergency lights

Compact and bright light.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar