SONGMICS Lockable Jewelry Cabinet Armoire with Mirror, Wall-Mounted Space Saving Jewelry Storage Organizer White Mother's Day Gift UJJC51WT

November 12, 2019

SONGMICS Lockable Jewelry Cabinet Armoire with Mirror, Wall-Mounted Space Saving Jewelry Storage Organizer White Mother's Day Gift UJJC51WT

SONGMICS Lockable Jewelry Cabinet Armoire with Mirror, Wall-Mounted Space Saving Jewelry Storage Organizer White Mother's Day Gift UJJC51WT

Even though it cost more to buy this smaller wall-mounted jewelry cabinet (as opposed to buying one of the many full-length mirror versions) I'm very happy I went with this item over anything else. For one, it works PERFECTLY with my existing jewelry armoire. It's a fine armoire, so I didn't want to give it away or otherwise dispose of it just to save a bit of money on a wall-mounted cabinet. You see, what I really wanted this cabinet for was necklace and earring storage. I had been using free standing racks to hang those items but they and the jewelry on them would always get really dusty and dirty. I needed a closing jewelry storage solution to protect my items from the elements. Even out of the cheaper full-length cabinets I looked at, this shorter product still had a much better interior arrangement and the most earring storage of all. I wasn't interested in the mirror at first, but now that I have the cabinet mounted, it's actually really great. I find myself putting jewelry on almost every day now, even if I won't be leaving the house, just because the mirror makes it so easy to chose and try on different pieces. It's a good quality mirror, excellent clarity and plenty big. While I'm on the subject, all the materials that went into making this cabinet are of excellent quality and it was packaged well so that there wasn't any noticeable damage to the unit when it arrived. Now, the locking feature, though it technically works, is completely useless for me since my existing armoire doesn't lock. I just wanted to mention it so people who are actually in the market for a locking cabinet know that my unit did come with a working lock and two keys 😉 Finally, installation was pretty simple for a handyperson like myself. They included a sheet of paper that you can use to mark the anchor spots of your wall, which I was very grateful for since it reduced the amount of measuring and calculating I needed to do in order to get the cabinet mounted perfectly over my armoire. If you've never installed something like this before, you may need to seek some help for the basics, since the instructions weren't super detailed. It DID come with all the mounting hardware, so that's a plus!

The only cons for this jewelry cabinet are as follows: 1) The initial factory smell was very strong. It's gone away now but if you're sensitive to that kind of thing, I recommend planning on letting the cabinet air out for a few days or even weeks (depending on your sensitivity) before actually using it. 2) The door won't stay fully open. I have gently worked it so that the hinges open much farther than they originally did, but the door still swings most of the way shut if I don't hold it. It makes selecting jewelry a little annoying but it's not enough of a hindrance to take a star off my rating. Everything else about this cabinet is so awesome that these cons would not prevent me from buying this exact same item again, if I needed to.

Worked out great. Just the right size for the area I planned it for. Unit efficiently stores all my jewelry with a little space left over. I was happy to discover that the area for rings also stores stud earrings, since I'd been concerned about not being able to use that part (I don't have rings). I did find that I wasn't able to store any earrings with the backs on them, but my solution was to put all earring backs on one of the little shelves and just grab a pair when needed. This has worked out fine. In fact, it's preferable if you have more earrings than backs, as I do.

Women with a large jewelry collection may want to consider the larger version of this.

I looked and looked for a jewelry cabinet that wasn't gigantic like most, had a lock, and a large section for earrings as most smaller cabinets are lacking earring space. This is PERFECT for me! Arrived quickly and very well packaged, and came with a hanging template and 2 keys. Highly recommend!

It looks beautiful and is pretty functional, my only complaint is that it attaches to the wall by screws and hooks that are on the external part of the box. Which means that even if the jewelry box is locked, a thief can just lift it off the wall. I don't have anything really expensive, so I don't really care, but you would think that they would have some sort of way to attach to the wall that worked from inside the locked box - this way it would be theft proof

I’ve been using this for a few months now. I really like it. It’s so convenient. The hooks for necklaces/bracelets are durable and wide enough to hold multiples. The ring slots really hold the rings in place. Most of my earrings are hook backings not posts so they are easy to hang up. The few pairs of post earrings I do have I put in the ring slots because I found it difficult to attach the backing when I tried to put them on the earring. But that’s probably just me and not a fault of the cabinet. I do recommend this!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PRACTICAL JEWELRY CABINET: More functional zones for various types of jewelry than others, get this jewelry cabinet and say goodbye to the lost earrings and tangled necklaces
  • LOCKABLE 2-IN-1 CABINET: Combines a dressing mirror with a jewelry box for ultimate convenience; lockable cabinet keeps your precious jewelry out of reach of children
  • SPACE-SAVING YET SPACIOUS: 14.6''L x 4.1''W x 26.4''H occupies little wall space, but offers large storage room with 2 compartments, 60 ring holes, 52 earring slots, 24 stud holes, and 24 necklace hooks
  • SET UP IN A SNAP: The cabinet comes pre-assembled, and all you need to do is mount it on the wall with 2 anchoring screws, great gift for Mother's Day
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are always available to provide professional customer service before and after your purchase, don't wait any longer and enjoy it right now

Description

A Must-have for Your Beauty Routine
Before work or a fun night out, isn't it great to have a place where you can get ready? Stylish and practical, this SONGMICS jewelry armoire is perfect for you!

Small Jewelry Cabinet for Flexibility
With the size of 14.6''L x 4.1''W x 26.4''H, the small jewelry cabinet takes up a little space. It can be mounted anywhere in your home, hallway, bathroom, and bedroom, etc.

Organize Your Jewelry in One Place
Open the mirrored door to reveal a spacious area for your gems and jewels. Clear partition enables you to see your frequently used items at a glance, making daily dressing up a quick process. The jewelry cabinet will be a surpise if you send it to your wife or mother for Mother's Day

Specifications:
- Color: White
- Material: MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard), Glass Mirror, Velvet Lining
- Product Size: 14.6''L x 4.1''W x 26.4''H (37 x 10.5 x 67 cm)
- Product Weight: 11.9 lbs (5.4 kg)

Package Contents:
- 1 x Jewelry Cabinet
- 2 x Keys
- 1 x Fittings Bag
- 1 x Instructions

SONGMICS Notes:
- Please keep small parts and packaging away from children.
- Children are not allowed to play under the mounted cabinet.



Love the size and all the space for my jewelry. SUPER easy to hang. Feels very sturdy. Don’t need the lock and key but it’s a nice feature. Like another reviewer said, it would have made more sense to secure it to the wall from the inside but seeing as how I don’t have too much expensive jewelry, I wouldn’t store it in something that screams “break me open” anyway.

The only issues I have are that there is no space for body jewelry (belly rings and nose rings/screws) and I wish it came with a couple extra anchors. One of mine went oval when I tapped it into the wall with the hammer.

Do NOT hesitate to buy. It is PERFECT! I had a crazy amount of jewelry so it is huge for those who don’t have the amount of jewelry I did. It helped me downsize & it came with a lock & 2 keys. It came extremely quick & well packaged. Very light weight & it even came with a cheat sheet to mount on the wall. However the bottom part is where there is supposed to be bracelets or tiny jewelry boxes. I prefer rings over bracelets so I bought 2 removable ring organizer & placed it on the bottom for EXTRA ring space, & the little shelf/gap I put more rings. It is perfect now. The last photo shows the little DIY I did! Do not hesitate to buy!

This jewelry armoire had the 3 features I was looking for: size, lockability, and mirror exterior.

One reviewer mentioned that they wished the cabinet would mount to the wall from the inside. I actually had the same thought. So after mounting it inside my walk-in closet, I peeled down the top section of the ring storage a little and drilled through to the wall behind with a small bit. I then took it off the wall and drilled slightly larger pilot holes and tapped in spring loaded metal wall anchors with a hammer. I then remounted the armoire and, using my power drill, started the machine screws into the wall anchors. Half an inch from being flush to the rear of the cabinet interior, I tapped them in with a hammer and continued to tighten until the cabinet was really locked into the wall. I was able to pull the bottom away from the wall a little and installed a long strip of thick gel-type double sided sticky to add extra stability and security.

I feel fairly confident that it would be too much work to remove the armoire if someone thought to look inside my closet. Not that I have expensive stuff, but I feel better with the additional security.

I ordered this jewelry cabinet to hang in my closet. The size is perfect, and it was very easy to hang. I would only offer these suggestions: 1) I could use some space to hang longer necklaces ( though I made do with the existing hooks), 2) I would make the lock a little more substantial, and 3) I would screw the cabinet into the wall from the inside, so that it couldn't be easily lifted off of the wall. All in all, I am very happy with this product. It's great to open the door and see everything without having to sort through boxes! And I like the mirror on the front as well.

looks just like in picture, beautiful made, big, spacious

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar