MOLERANI Women's Casual Plain Short Sleeve Simple T-Shirt Loose Floral Dress

November 02, 2019

MOLERANI Women's Casual Plain Short Sleeve Simple T-Shirt Loose Floral Dress

MOLERANI Women's Casual Plain Short Sleeve Simple T-Shirt Loose Floral Dress

Well I searched through all the reviews because I had a hard time deciding if I was to get a Medium or a Large. I'm 5'3 and struggle. Between 155 and 159. I did purchase the medium and let me tell you I love it!!! Will be getting more:)

This dress did not disappoint. I'm 5'2 and 110 pounds, the small fit me perfectly. Very soft, very comfortable, and not clingy.

I'm 5'2 and I have a bigger chest, normally a size 8/10 pants from American eagle. A medium fit perfect! Hits just above the knees so it's not too short. Super soft and can't wait to buy more colors!

Super comfortable and decent quality fabric. I am 5'9" and 138 ponds and a small fits perfectly. I would order this dress again.

This is a great dress! It is long enough that you wouldn't need to wear leggings with it if you didn't want too. The fabric is thick enough, so not too see through which is great! I am 5'7" and 150 lbs. and the medium fit me perfectly! If it is any indication on how well I liked it, I bought another one in a different color after receiving this one! It washed up perfectly too! Looks like a new go to dress with flip-flops etc. One more note -- the neck line and sleeves are nice too. The neck fits a little closer so it isn't too wide, nice dress!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • If you choose the seller to deliver item, the way of shipping is: USPS. The arrival time About 7 working days. Please ignore the Amazon recommended arrival time. Size:Small/US 4-6 ,Medium/US 8-10,Large/US 12-14,X-Large/US 16.will try our best to update new color ,you can add to your wishlist for easy search.
  • Attention 1:The Floral Print is random,we couldn't guarantee the position of floral print on each dress,but they are definitely made of same pattern fabric. Attention 2:The Rose White Color is a little bit see through, please use a nude or lighter color underwear,and don't have to wear a slip.
  • Features: casual style,short length,short sleeve,long sleeve,O-neck,soft and stretchy,Flowy dress, comfortable to wear.
  • Occasion:This Basic Long Tunic Top Mini T-shirt Dress glad for daily, Beach,going out, party, work, casual wear. Loose t-shirt dress design,put on a belt and paired with a pair of boots will make you looks great.
  • Note:Hand Wash Seperately in Cold Water. Package Content: 1 x Women Dress.100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We've got you covered! comfortably constructed & backed by a 30 day 'love it or your money back guarantee. Either you LOVE the product or you are entitled to a refund.

Description

About Product:

Women's Basic Short Sleeves Long Tunic Top Mini T-shirt Dress
100% brand new and in original package by MOLERANI
Lightweight, soft and stretchy
Unique style,make you beautiful,fashionable,sexy and elegant.
Please check the measurement chart carefully before you buy the item.

Size Chart:

S (US 4-6) Bust: 33.85"---Waist:38.19"---Length: 33.46"

M (US 8-10) Bust: 36.22"---Waist:41.73"---Length: 33.86"

L (US 12-14)Bust: 38.58"---Waist:46.85"---Length:34.25"

XL (US 16)Bust: 40.94"---Waist:50.39"---Length: 34.65"

There is 2-3% difference according to manual measurement.
All items are individually measured by the "MOLERANI" Team.
Compare these product measurements to a similar garment you already own.
Take all measurements from the outside with the garment lying flat.
Colors may appear slightly different via website due to computer picture resolution and monitor settings.



Love love love this dress. Very flowy and super comfy. Ordered a large and I am a size 8 usually, large hips and chest.

Great buy, especially for the price. I ordered a Large (I'm 5'3" and 150 lbs, with an athletic build (broad shoulders, 36C/D) and it fits perfect. It's light to medium weight fabric, very flowy but would get hung up on cotton leggings. The color is more of a teal versus dark green. It's very pretty and a year-round color. The hem hits just above the knee. I did have several loose threads hanging out of the back seam. I trimmed them with scissors and hope it won't become an issue.

This dress is super comfortable! I'm 5'9 and the dress hits a little before my knees. I plan to order more colors soon.

Love it! Good length even though I'm 5'10". Not see-through!

Love love love this dress!! Can be dressed up easily. I'm 5'8 and athletic figure with a tummy. This dress flaunts your figure without being too short or too tight.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar