Miracle-Gro Expand 'N Gro Potting Soil 0.67 CF

November 17, 2019

Miracle-Gro Expand 'N Gro Potting Soil 0.67 CF

Miracle-Gro Expand 'N Gro Potting Soil 0.67 CF

I LOVE expand n gro!! The coir fibers make the roots happy on almost any plant. This soil completely revived my first ever houseplant "Karl" who nearly died when we moved and left him in the car on a 90+ degree day! I cut his stalks off, repotted him, and now he is the happiest dragon palm you have ever seen. It also worked wonders on my strawberries that I repotted from my in ground bed to my strawberry pot after 2 seasons. Look how happy these plants are! I also mix it in with my succulents etc. because the coir regulates the moisture better. TRY THIS STUFF! It truly DOES expand though so plant accordingly (less is more).

This stuff is great. Space is precious in my shed.
I did find a live spider upon opening one bag. For me it drove home the 5 star rating.
It was entertaining and spiders help manage pests. If you're afraid of spiders though, be mentally prepared to live in a world where spiders lurk around every corner. Maybe I'm a spider, writing this review.

WOWZER says it all. Super Light Packaging. Extremely Easy to use. Plants LOVE IT!!! Miracle Grow and Soil in one. Could NOT be happier. Thank You!!!

Mixed with regular potting soil and my plants are thriving. I keep getting compliments from my neighbors.

I love that this arrives dry, so it's not heavy! I can't lift much, so scooping this into a pot and being able to hydrate it at sink level works great for me. It holds moisture very well, so my bigger pots hardly ever need watering.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Great substitute for garden soil or potting mix
  • Can be used in-ground or in containers (see label for instructions)
  • Grows up to 3X bigger plants than native soil and feeds up to 6 months
  • Holds up to 50% more water than basic potting soil
  • Expands up to 3X when water is added and creates up to 90% more air space in native soil

Description

Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Gro Concentrated Planting Mix is a great substitute for potting mix or garden soil as it can be used in-ground or in containers. The compressed coir and plant food expands up to 3X when water is added and feeds plants for up to 6 months. It holds up to 50% more water than basic potting soil and creates up to 90% more air giving your plant's roots all the room they need to thrive.



It was great to be able to order this on-line. Without the moisture, it is pretty light. It is easy to use. Just add water and you've got it. Perfect for my circumstances.

I just ordered my second bag of this "soil". Its actually Coco-coir, a newish use for waste product of coconuts. Far superior to peat moss and forest product based soils (I'm guessing 99% of all potting soils) because its not water-phobic.

I like this stuff. It definately expands. I'm not sure if it was the full 3x's, but it was definately close. It's great for people who can't carry large amounts of dirt.

Be careful, this stuff really expands. Seems like it should be mixed with soil but we used it directly and towards the end of the season to cover roots

Updating my garden soil this year - product is great. A little pricey, but expands perfectly. My garden is thriving.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar