Magictodoor Sling Bag Travel Backpack Wear Over Shoulder or Crossbody Chest Bag Blue

November 17, 2019

Magictodoor Sling Bag Travel Backpack Wear Over Shoulder or Crossbody Chest Bag Blue

Magictodoor Sling Bag Travel Backpack Wear Over Shoulder or Crossbody Chest Bag Blue

As a mom of 4&3 yro, I have given up on a stylish purse. Bad news: the interior is crunchy plastic like a waterproof bedcover. It must be worn cross body. Everything else is great. I love having my phone on the chest strap where I can hear it during shopping with screaming kids. I love that my wallet is in a hidden pocket next to my back to prevent "honest fingers" finding it. It is small. But that keeps me from over packing! I have enough room for wipes, emergency potty training pants, makeup I won't use, hairbrush, snacks, drinks, and my massive key collection.

I think this bag is great. I wouldn't call it amazing, as I do wish it were a little bit bigger, but it mostly still works for me. I used this as my carry on for a two week trip to Alaska, where I also used it for many hiking trips. It was during these hiking trips that I realized bringing along even an extra layer (that was very thin) made it hard to zip the bag, as I also had my wallet, handwarmers, buff, phone, and extra gloves. I'm still so happy I bought this, as the pockets for cell phone and wallet pretty much eliminate me scrambling around for my items when wandering/buying crap I don't need at the airports. Also, I'm a lefty, so switching the strap to the other side made things so much easier for me! Nothing has torn, come apart, or broken for me. Great bag!

I can literally fit everything in here. Small laptop, iPad, clutch, snacks for the kids, etc. The list goes on. It's lightweight and a perfect grab and go. You can definitely take this on a cruise or the theme park or a flight without the hassle and leaves your hands free.

I bought this as a travel bag, to put snacks or light sweaters in when we go out for a whole day. I needed the easy-to-reach cell phone pocket and water bottle pocket.

Now it's being used daily. No embarrassing "man purse" look with all the same functionality. Great for jeans or pants with little pockets and especially for the guys with those monster sized phones - the Galaxy S8 fits with room to spare.

Smaller then a backpack, so no sweaty backs if you usually use a full size backpack. Sometimes we have the adult water bottle in the holder and then put our kid's water bottles inside the bag.

Great bag especially if you have kids. Took it to Disneyland. The only thing is that Im 5'1 and the strap for me is a little long so it hangs low for me :-(
Otherwise sturdy and I've had it for about 2 months now and still carrying it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Versatile & Spacious: High storage capacity and organization, designed with 6 multi-functional compartments: 2 zip front pockets for quick, easy access to small items; 1 large main compartment suitable for clothes, pens, books, camera; 1 side mesh pocket for bottles;1 HIDDEN ANTI-THEFT RFID BLOCKING POCKET to protect your cards safe;1 zip pocket attached to the shoulder strap fitting any size cellphone (even Iphone X)
  • Reflection Strap:Side pocket is equipped with two light reflection strips.You will be highly visible to oncoming traffic
  • STURDY AND WATERPROOF MATERIALS:This sling bag is made of waterproof and tear resistant oxford. Top-quality zippers and durable strap clip. The lightweight construction combined with high quality fabrics provide extra strength and long-lasting performance with the lightest weight possible.
  • REVERSIBLE SHOULDER STRAP DIRECTION - The perfect pack for both lefties & righties with reversible large, softly padded shoulder strap.
  • 100% Lifetime Guarantee:Don't worry about the service,we want you to be completely thrilled with this product!

Description

Magictodoor Sling Bag Now Has New Features: Back RFID hidden pocket, two reflection straps on the side container holder pocket and extra capacity cell phone pocket on the shoulder strap. Back hidden pocket is manufactured by RFID material which is a better solution for our customer to protect their personal information. During night riding or walking, reflection strap produce a strong reflect light which reduces the possibility of encountering with car accident. Cell phone pocket on the strap has extra capacity that can store large size cell phone easily, for example iphone 7. Flexible, Reversible and Adjustable Shoulder Strap: The sling bag shoulder strap is reversible which gives you the option that you can change which shoulder you want to rest it on by clipping to the right or left bottom loop. It also allows you to adjust the tightness of the shoulder trap which fit a large range of different people.


Multiple compartments: The dimension of the bag is 11.8L* 5.1W* 18.7H inch. Holding ipad or laptop up to 11" while remaining a large space for other items. Other pockets for storing books, camera and personal items which is wise idea for you.


Multipurpose: the sling bag can be used in various way: outdoor activities, camp, gym, hiking, biking even you can use the bag for school.


Great customer service: If you have found any quality problem of our sling bag or you have discovered that the product is out of your expectation, please feel free to contact us. We will be there for you and solve your problem within 24 hours. Refund or product replacement is guaranteed.



This is the third sling pack I have ordered in the past year. This is my favorite. It is a well constructed pack. I have walked miles, with a moderate load around town, and have found it to be very comfortable. Pockets, and stash holes are many, and handy. (just don't forget where you put stuff).
You will have to pay attention to packing. It is easy to overload. If you like sling packs, this is the one.

great little day pack. not large enough to take my work laptop, but that's not what I wanted it for.
both ipad and mini ipad in the same bag. plus magazines, and power cables.
water bottle stays well placed in the pouch, or clipped to the front of me.
love the shoulder strap zipper pouch for ID or $.

Perfect for carrying some gadgets. A bit of a squeeze for my camera and drone to be together, but I can carry the camera in it's carrying case and that isn't that bad.

My 15.5 inch laptop would fit if it wasn't a gaming model, but I hadn't planned on using it for that..just wanted to see if it would fit.

Lots of pockets and zippers. Comfortable and fairly stylish.

I bought this for my husband to use on our trip to Italy. It was the right size for carrying everything we might need for a full day of tours. It got a lot of use and he said it was comfortable.

I love this backpack. It has so many pockets that I probably haven't even discovered all of them yet. The water bottle holder is awesome. My only problem is that the strap is a bit too long for me. I'm 5'2" and it was still hanging down my back too low when it was all the way tightened. I had to loop it back and tie a knot on itself to bring it up to the right height for me. Other than that it is pretty awesome and great quality.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar