K Beauty Skin Perfector - BB Cream SPF 30 in Natural Beige (Light Medium) | Korean Cosmetics by EverGlam

November 01, 2019

K Beauty Skin Perfector - BB Cream SPF 30 in Natural Beige (Light Medium) | Korean Cosmetics by EverGlam

K Beauty Skin Perfector - BB Cream SPF 30 in Natural Beige (Light Medium) | Korean Cosmetics by EverGlam

Best BB cream ever!

This is the best BB cream I've used. It is light weight with good coverage and hydration. I first tried this product as a sample from my skin care shop. The color worked great for my skin. I normally use medium or light beige for foundation in other brands. I was so impressed with the sample and I bought the full size version. This BB cream makes my face look flawless, it also controls my oil all day long. The coverage is great and natural, and I have received a lot of compliments about my skin. Unlike other BB creams or concealers, it moisturizes the skin, so my skin never looking dry or powdery. I don't need other foundation, powder or sun cream. It is the only thing I have to wear. I am very happy to find this product!

I have spent more money in the past few years trying and hating foundations, BB creams, CC creams, etc and this one is AWESOME. For the 1st time, this matches my light to medium skin tone which has a more yellow/beige undertone with PERFECTION. With one small dollop of cream for my whole face, it looks flawless and settles with a slightly matte finish which I love. I only wish there were some additional/ warmer shades available for the summer time. This is a keeper!

This is working out for me...once I figured out a technique I read about long ago:
I dot my face with my moisturizer (Eucerin, in my case) and then take a LITTLE bit of this BB cream and dot it around in the same way. Then I slowly blend the two with my fingers. I end up with a very nice dewy type of very light coverage.
I find the combined blending works better for my mature (72) skin than using the BB cream by itself.

I have only used this BB Cream a handful of times now, but it is by far the best I have ever used. I have oily, acne prone skin that is also sensitive and this is the first BB Cream I've used that actually controls oil (without over drying my skin or looking cakey) and it has not caused any new breakouts. Almost every other BB Cream I've tried over the years looked as if it was melting off of my face in 2 hours or less, and left my face looking greasy with new breakouts within an hour of putting it on. I am also extremely impressed with the amount of coverage this stuff has and how well it evens out my skin. A new favorite for me and will definitely be buying more!

I don't usually wear BB cream on a daily basis, but this product has made its way into one of my favorites for this month. I do have mild acne, so I've been using this cream to conceal blemishes and improve the overall look of my complexion. I love that it is multi-purpose; it evens out skin tone, moisturizes the skin, and serves as sunscreen as well. Definitely recommend for anyone getting into makeup or in search of a daily essential.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 🔸 KOREAN COSMETICS ALL-IN-ONE SKIN PERFECTOR BB CREAM FOR THE NATURAL, FLAWLESS LOOK: This wonder cream by EverGlam (COLOR: Light Medium) is multi-functional: a concealer, a skintone enhancer, a moisturizer, as well as a sunscreen. It enables instant makeup for a natural, flawless look, and also comes with outstanding skin care benefits.
  • 🔸 BEAUTY ENHANCING, MOISTURIZING WITH OIL-CONTROL: Instantly conceals imperfections, dark spots and redness, and smoothes uneven skin-tone for a beautiful, natural and glowing appearance. Its moisturizing and oil controlling properties keep the skin refreshed and comfortable throughout the day.
  • 🔸 SUNSCREEN, Broad Spectrum SPF 30. Provides broad spectrum sun protection from both UVA and UVB rays.
  • 🔸 NOURISHING & REVITALIZING: A soft, light-weight and non-oily cream that provides intense skin hydration and nourishment. Rejuvenating formula that promotes skin elasticity, firming and a smoother tone.
  • 🔸 ANTIOXIDANT & ANTI-WRINKLE: Formulated with botanical extracts such as algae and sugar beet root for their skin soothing, antioxidant and anti-wrinkle properties.

Description

K-BEAUTY NOURISHING & MOISTURIZING SKIN PERFECTOR BB CREAM FOR THE NATURAL, FLAWLESS LOOK:

The all-in-one K-Beauty Skin Perfector BB Cream by EverGlam is a miracle makeup cream that excels at enhancing skin complexion, while providing many skin care benefits. It instantly conceals imperfections, minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines, and evens out skintone, resulting in a smooth, natural and flawless look. It has a lightweight, soft and non-oily texture that can be applied onto the skin easily and thoroughly. It covers blemishes and redness, and also moisturizes the skin to give it a refined, radiant look. Its advanced formula contains a serum with oil-controlling, lifting and anti-wrinkle properties. It also contains botanical extracts that help rejuvenate and revitalize the skin. It is a broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen. 1.7 fl. oz. Made in Korea.


FEATURES AND BENEFITS:

♦ Concealing & Skintone Enhancing - For the natural, flawless look, because when it comes to looking your very best, there can be no compromise.
♦ Moisturizing With Oil Control - Keeping the skin hydrated and refreshed for all day comfort.
♦ Soothing & Nourishing - Keeping the skin nourished is as important as having it look its best.
♦ Lifting, Anti-Aging & Anti-Wrinkle - Formulated with botanical extracts for their lifting and revitalizing properties.
♦ Sunscreen - Broad Spectrum SPF 30.


FORMULATED WITH:

● Sargassum Fulvellum Extract (algae): SOOTHING, LIFTING, ANTI-WRINKLE
● Betaine (sugar beet root): SUPERIOR HYDRATION WITHOUT FEELING OF STICKINESS
● Portulaca Oleracea Extract (purslane): NOURISHING, ANTIOXIDANT, ANTI-AGING


THIS PRODUCT IS:

● Paraben Free.
● Cruelty Free - not tested on animals.


COLOR - LIGHT MEDIUM (See Photo)

For a BB cream/tinted moisturizer, picking the right color for your skintone is important. This is Light Medium.



It’s one of the best BB creams I ever used. Just right amount of coverage and moisture for combination skin! The shade is for light to medium skin. I use bronzer for summer time. For me, it reminds me of It Cosmetics CC cream with better color match for me . Their medium tone was too dark, and light was too light for me. It lasts all day with a light use of translucent powder on top.

I love this B.B. cream! It is light, but doesn’t dry my skin at all! It covers my sunspots very well and gives my skin a natural glow. I am also happy with the SPF 30 feature. This B.B. cream works very well with the moisturizer, together they make my skin look smooth and bright all day long.

I bought this after having poor past experiences with BB cream but was told as I'm getting older (I'm 33) to make sure I'm using sunscreen in my products. I put this on and initially was freaking out because it was so light, like legitimately looked two shades lighter than my skin. But then, it started sinking in and started to look better. It was still light but once covered with a pressed powder and some bronzer my skin looked flawless. I haven't seen it look this good in a long time. I'm going to buy another one a shade or two darker, maybe to combine with the lighter one. I am pretty pale to begin with and I got the natural beige the first time.

Great!! Great!!! Great!!!
I feel that this is the best BB cream I've ever used!!!
Great full coverage foundation, goes on smoothly, my skin looks and feels good!!!

For its volume and price, this is certainly an amazing product. It is very light and long lasting bb cream. It is especially a good product for those who do not like to put too much makeup on their faces. Great color, non-sticky, and easy to apply!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar