HULL HUGR Dock Bumper, Corner

November 05, 2019

HULL HUGR Dock Bumper, Corner

HULL HUGR Dock Bumper, Corner

I purchased two of these and installed them at my slip, I have a 25' sailboat with a wide beam and it can be hard to put it into the slip in a heavy wind without hitting the corners and making a mark on the hull. These bumpers do the job fairly well, but they come with no fastening hardware. You will have to come up with your own screws, washers, etc. You can't see it from the photo but they have two grommeted holes at the ends of the bumper where you will presumably screw them into the wood planks rimming your slip.

I was able to do this and they work, but they sag down at the middle because there isn't anything to secure them right at the corner. I guess I could put additional screws there but it seems like a poor design.

I ordered these to place on the corners of my dock to protect the sides of my boat when its docked. They are well made, provide good protection and are attractive. While they dont come with the fastening hardware the grommet holes are well constructed. I simply bought stainless screws at the hardware store. We'll see how long they last but they are very nice for the price. They could easily be priced at twice the amount given the alternative products.

perfect for the dock corner, no more scratches in the paint

I purchased these to mount directly on the front corners of my pontoon boat.The vinyl material is quality and fairly heavy duty and the bumper is firm. Strong eyelets for mounting, although I had to modify my installation due to the width of the rail on my boat. looks great and performs well. Form and function!

Just what we needed for our dock corners. The entry to our slip is kind of narrow. Just a few inches clearance in each side. These take care of a slight bump.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Manufactured from UV-resistant and tear-proof vinyl/polyester tri-laminate
  • Filled with high-density closed-cell polyethylene foam
  • 4 corrosion-proof polycarbonate grommets, 1 in each corner
  • Dimensions: 10 in. x 10 in. x 4 in. x 2 1/2 inches

Description

These dock corner bumpers measure 10 in. x 10 in. x 4 in. x 2 1/2 in. Manufactured from UV-resistant and tear-proof vinyl/polyester tri-laminate, filled with high-density closed-cell polyethylene foam. There are 4 corrosion-proof polycarbonate grommets, 1 in each corner, for mounting to docks. White.



Great product for an "active" slip or to protect a boat from a novice captain like me.

A very good bumper. I used 1/4 in lug bolts to secure is at the ends. The only drawback is the lack of smaller grommets near the corner. Mine sags in the middle. I plan to put a couple of staples near the corner.

Looks good but do not know how long it will last.........would have given 5 stars but the vinyl is not very thick........good buy for the price

Excellent price. We stacked 2 of these on each corner of our boat slip to get full coverage. They stapled on easily. They've been super helpful on windy days!

These are going into my boat house to replace a different brand. I think they will perform great for the price paid.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar